FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i'm a sheep...

i'm a sheep...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

....because i'm doing like the others!!

I managed to establish myself as the cute, young and naive frenchie on the forum (a kind of mascot, in fact!) but now, like the others, I want to know :

Would you fuck the one above??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

apparently not !

"apparently not !"

yes please

bbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

mint sauce?

More like a lamb than a sheep

"More like a lamb than a sheep "

I can think of another 4 letter word!

"More like a lamb than a sheep

I can think of another 4 letter word! "

The lass, aye

not enough junk in that trunk

mmmmmm yeah :D

"mmmmmm yeah :D"

snap

"mmmmmm yeah :D

snap "

yes x

There i was thinking it was a sheep lover like me ... i have 3 rear breeds all been hand reared as lost there mums all like dogs come running when i open the door and call there names , lol one has a long tail and wag it like a dog too having 3 more sheep soon .Help to eat the things my horses will not eat .. lol

"There i was thinking it was a sheep lover like me ... i have 3 rear breeds all been hand reared as lost there mums all like dogs come running when i open the door and call there names , lol one has a long tail and wag it like a dog too having 3 more sheep soon .Help to eat the things my horses will not eat .. lol"

If you ask the OP nicely, he might dress up as one for you and come wagging his tail too !

"There i was thinking it was a sheep lover like me ... i have 3 rear breeds all been hand reared as lost there mums all like dogs come running when i open the door and call there names , lol one has a long tail and wag it like a dog too having 3 more sheep soon .Help to eat the things my horses will not eat .. lol

If you ask the OP nicely, he might dress up as one for you and come wagging his tail too !"

lol well he would not keep the grass down like my lovelys ..thay are sweet 2 girls 1 little boy he has hade his bit off ... thay bullie him the girls and take over , lol

"....because i'm doing like the others!!

I managed to establish myself as the cute, young and naive frenchie on the forum (a kind of mascot, in fact!) but now, like the others, I want to know :

Would you fuck the one above?? "

That's not being a part of a herd of sheep my friend, that's being a part of something that is positive, helpful & downright good.

Stolen from the internet!

"There i was thinking it was a sheep lover like me ... i have 3 rear breeds all been hand reared as lost there mums all like dogs come running when i open the door and call there names , lol one has a long tail and wag it like a dog too having 3 more sheep soon .Help to eat the things my horses will not eat .. lol

If you ask the OP nicely, he might dress up as one for you and come wagging his tail too ! lol well he would not keep the grass down like my lovelys ..thay are sweet 2 girls 1 little boy he has hade his bit off ... thay bullie him the girls and take over , lol"

that sounds awfully familiar !

i'm off to cover me bits, just in case anyone is lurking with scissors

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

If you ask the OP nicely, he might dress up as one for you and come wagging his tail too ! lol well he would not keep the grass down like my lovelys ..thay are sweet 2 girls 1 little boy he has hade his bit off ... thay bullie him the girls and take over , lol"

Bit off ....that's a bit kinky surely scissors or a scapel would have worked better

If you ask the OP nicely, he might dress up as one for you and come wagging his tail too ! lol well he would not keep the grass down like my lovelys ..thay are sweet 2 girls 1 little boy he has hade his bit off ... thay bullie him the girls and take over , lol

Bit off ....that's a bit kinky surely scissors or a scapel would have worked better "

not sure how thay do it ... tie somthing on i think and it come off , all i know he is so cute .. Larry , lol

If you ask the OP nicely, he might dress up as one for you and come wagging his tail too ! lol well he would not keep the grass down like my lovelys ..thay are sweet 2 girls 1 little boy he has hade his bit off ... thay bullie him the girls and take over , lol

Bit off ....that's a bit kinky surely scissors or a scapel would have worked better not sure how thay do it ... tie somthing on i think and it come off , all i know he is so cute .. Larry , lol "

a fine name

and yes i wood

Bit off ....that's a bit kinky surely scissors or a scapel would have worked better not sure how thay do it ... tie somthing on i think and it come off , all i know he is so cute .. Larry , lol

a fine name

and yes i wood "

wood what be as happy as Larry , lol

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 15/11/11 11:48:39]

[Removed by poster at 15/11/11 11:45:00]

[Removed by poster at 15/11/11 11:48:20]

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

opps....

I got some Welsh blood in me...

We all fuck sheep.....

"opps....

I got some Welsh blood in me...

We all fuck sheep....."

im no sheep

well thay are just out side the window with horses all get very spoilt , lol funny i have my dogs but the sheep are just like them come running when i call there names ,, I had ball in there even sheep running after it , lol i am going to see if i can get them going over the horse jumps next , lol

more than once

"well thay are just out side the window with horses all get very spoilt , lol funny i have my dogs but the sheep are just like them come running when i call there names ,, I had ball in there even sheep running after it , lol i am going to see if i can get them going over the horse jumps next , lol "

utube please this is worth seeing

"well thay are just out side the window with horses all get very spoilt , lol funny i have my dogs but the sheep are just like them come running when i call there names ,, I had ball in there even sheep running after it , lol i am going to see if i can get them going over the horse jumps next , lol

utube please this is worth seeing "

yes my jumping sheep . lol have them trotting over poles just need to make little jumps .. will give it a go

"well thay are just out side the window with horses all get very spoilt , lol funny i have my dogs but the sheep are just like them come running when i call there names ,, I had ball in there even sheep running after it , lol i am going to see if i can get them going over the horse jumps next , lol

utube please this is worth seeing yes my jumping sheep . lol have them trotting over poles just need to make little jumps .. will give it a go "

we on about sheep or men now

Jo, they remove lambs testicles the same way they do tails- a small rubber band is put round them and the circulation is cut off. After a few days, the tails and balls just drop off. If they are adult rams, they use emasculators, which are a bit like scissors that cut and crush at the same time, to crush the blood vessels, thereby preventing the animal dying from blood loss!

Colts are done with emasculators if they are quite young, or surgically, if older than about 6-9 months.

"Jo, they remove lambs testicles the same way they do tails- a small rubber band is put round them and the circulation is cut off. After a few days, the tails and balls just drop off. If they are adult rams, they use emasculators, which are a bit like scissors that cut and crush at the same time, to crush the blood vessels, thereby preventing the animal dying from blood loss!

Colts are done with emasculators if they are quite young, or surgically, if older than about 6-9 months. "

I'll never be able to look at your profile again without whistling the 'All creatures great and small' theme tune

Well at least you didn't wince lol

"Well at least you didn't wince lol "

i did

"Well at least you didn't wince lol

i did "

me too....was the crushing bit that did it

"Jo, they remove lambs testicles the same way they do tails- a small rubber band is put round them and the circulation is cut off. After a few days, the tails and balls just drop off. If they are adult rams, they use emasculators, which are a bit like scissors that cut and crush at the same time, to crush the blood vessels, thereby preventing the animal dying from blood loss!

Colts are done with emasculators if they are quite young, or surgically, if older than about 6-9 months. "

well thankyou xx i know now ,, it come off one of there tails why i have one with long tail she way it like a dog ... I like her long tail ,

Me too

Although I wonder if they hire the equipment out - might be handy sometimes lol

Jo - it sounds lovely (apart from the bollock crushing bits) x

"Well at least you didn't wince lol

i did

me too....was the crushing bit that did it "

and me but id love to crush something with my heels

"Me too

Although I wonder if they hire the equipment out - might be handy sometimes lol

Jo - it sounds lovely (apart from the bollock crushing bits) x"

Thank god i never had to do that to Larry ... he was 2 months when i got him ... his sisters 4 months and lovely looking thay are my pets never to come ner mint and Roast potstos , lol

thanks to this im thinking abotu roast lamb

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"thanks to this im thinking abotu roast lamb"

Nah

"thanks to this im thinking abotu roast lamb

Nah "

i am roast lamb with all the trimmings

Nah

i am roast lamb with all the trimmings"

bah

i live this thread alon for 24 little hours it turns into a long argument about the emasculation of sheeps??

Shouldn't leave you without watch, guys....

PS :

to those who would reply "yes" at the initial question : you know how to send messages, right??

Sheeps ?!?

"Sheeps ?!?"

errm, yeah : a sheep, some sheeps.... nah?? (Please be nice with the poor little foreigner struggling with the English language )

Nah

i am roast lamb with all the trimmings

bah"

i didn't thou

managed to establish myself as the cute, young and naive frenchie on the forum (a kind of .....

we like sheep so your ok , lol

dunno whether I established meself or not, but I do know god loves a tryer... very trying at times

Wolf

im not a sheep im the sheepdog who hunts

" managed to establish myself as the cute, young and naive frenchie on the forum (a kind of .....

we like sheep so your ok , lol"

It was very ironic to be fair!!

" managed to establish myself as the cute, young and naive frenchie on the forum (a kind of .....

It was very ironic to be fair!! "

I find french men very sexy ... hope you still sound french .mmmmm

It was very ironic to be fair!! I find french men very sexy ... hope you still sound french .mmmmm"

When I moved to England, I decided I would NEVER lose my accent : Everybody find it cute so why would I?

It was very ironic to be fair!! I find french men very sexy ... hope you still sound french .mmmmm

When I moved to England, I decided I would NEVER lose my accent : Everybody find it cute so why would I? "

Well i am glad i would ind it sexy xx

» Add a new message to this topic