FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Assumptions

Assumptions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a shock horror night with a friend and drinking last night (vanilla)

this is an old flame i mean when i was 20/21

I admit i made assumptions 25 years ago and was totally blooming wrong ( yep a woman wrong lol)and he gave me some truths that i really wasn't ready for and wasn't expecting and yes it gob smacked me to the point of sitting in a pub being quiet which was a 1st

so has anyone made an assumption that was wrong but could have changed your life maybe

(this has not changed my life and in no way has affected anything its just a conservation that took place that made me think)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"After a shock horror night with a friend and drinking last night (vanilla)

this is an old flame i mean when i was 20/21

I admit i made assumptions 25 years ago and was totally blooming wrong ( yep a woman wrong lol)and he gave me some truths that i really wasn't ready for and wasn't expecting and yes it gob smacked me to the point of sitting in a pub being quiet which was a 1st

so has anyone made an assumption that was wrong but could have changed your life maybe

(this has not changed my life and in no way has affected anything its just a conservation that took place that made me think)"

People did make an assumption about me when i was young and it did map my life for the first 25 years

Actually i lie, it mapped my school years it was me that then carried it on

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

People make assumptions about me all the time... I don't let it effect me but it makes me stop and think for about 2 seconds....

"People make assumptions about me all the time... I don't let it effect me but it makes me stop and think for about 2 seconds.... "

They make assumptions about me which i love lol. I just dont say anything.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes! We have had assumptions made about us, but as the great prophet Confusious uttered as he was in deep meditation as he pondered the game of life....FUCK 'EM!!

assume = ass/u/me. It makes an ass of us all.

» Add a new message to this topic