FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why?

Why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just needed to write this down and then move on! I had been "chatting" to someone on here for a couple of months and we seemed to hit it off in that we became friends and had a laugh and I began to look forward to his messages. As he was abroad we made arrangements to meet up when he returned to this country - he even phoned me a couple of times. To cut a long story short, we met up, seemed to hit it off, we laughed and joked, talked about our chats on here and eventually got horizontal. Just before we went our separate ways, his last words to me were he would send me a text. It has been nearly a week and I have heard nothing. I don't have a number for him so am unable to contact him. But just needed to say how sad I feel and completely used. I feel like a fool. I thought we were friends and we would at least keep in touch. I simply can't believe he would do that to me and it's hurt me quite a lot. I thought after two months of conversation we really were friends.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iz78Woman  over a year ago

wirral

sorry to hear about your trouble, but these things happen (has happend to me too).

there could be many reasons why....but the main one you have to think about is your far too good for him.

it will hurt for a bit but fuck him he is an arse.

chin up, dont think about him and have fun xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you dont have his number,in all probability i would presume he is attached,just put it down to a bad experience and try to move on.....

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

For a start, paragraphs work wonders.

For a second, this a swinging site. Did you want a long term relationship?

For a third, what can I say. I'm sure plenty of others will wipe away your tears.

My number is 0h I forgot

I'm sure there are plenty more men out there willing to be your friend!

"For a start, paragraphs work wonders.

For a third, what can I say. I'm sure plenty of others will wipe away your tears.

My number is 0h I forgot "

I think the above is a bit harsh but you need to deal with it and move onwards and upwards.

We all get rejected, or hurt feelings sometimes, either in here or in Vanilla Land, so allow yourself tonight to feel, and in the morning, dust yourself off, and find someone more worthy of your attentions

You can have a long term thing within swinging......i have and it will be 5 yrs next year.

tho gotta say that no number is normally a big indication he was after a quick thrill but willing to put a little time in to secure that.

Move on , there are plenty of nice fellas about.

My number is 0h I forgot

I think the above is a bit harsh but you need to deal with it and move onwards and upwards.

We all get rejected, or hurt feelings sometimes, either in here or in Vanilla Land, so allow yourself tonight to feel, and in the morning, dust yourself off, and find someone more worthy of your attentions"

I agree, I thing the original post was harsh, but at the same time, it have a kernal of truth to it.

Some blokes just want a fuck. Seems daft to me, if you put the effort in, why not cultivate a regular meet, but each to their own......

However......I don't know you, what you look like or what sort of person you are. You may not have been to his taste. This is not said to upset, but it may be true. Were it me, I would hope I had the nuts to tell you.

It must be bourn in mind, though, that this is a swinging site and all sorts goes. If you feel you have been played, chalk it down to experience and move on.

Always remember that as a single woman you are in the most demand, there are sure to be plenty of other guy out there.....

My number is 0h I forgot

We all get rejected, or hurt feelings sometimes, either in here or in Vanilla Land, so allow yourself tonight to feel, and in the morning, dust yourself off, and find someone more worthy of your attentions

I agree, I thing the original post was harsh, but at the same time, it have a kernal of truth to it.

Some blokes just want a fuck. Seems daft to me, if you put the effort in, why not cultivate a regular meet, but each to their own......

However......I don't know you, what you look like or what sort of person you are. You may not have been to his taste. This is not said to upset, but it may be true. Were it me, I would hope I had the nuts to tell you.

It must be bourn in mind, though, that this is a swinging site and all sorts goes. If you feel you have been played, chalk it down to experience and move on.

Always remember that as a single woman you are in the most demand, there are sure to be plenty of other guy out there....."

Bingo!

Seriously (without trying to sound harsh).... If this guy wanted you in his life he would have given you his number.

If you have met via a swinging site expect nothing more than NSA sex... (acknowledging some have found love via swinging ) a lot of 'charmers' will say what you want to hear just to get in your knickers

Try not to feel upset OP xx

I can't speak personaly for the op, but looking at her profile, I don't think she was looking for a life partner. But to the op, look at it another way, he might have lost or damaged his phone. Not an excuse, but it does happen.

"it will hurt for a bit but fuck him he is an arse."

Why is he an arse? It's a bit judgemental of you to label him an arse based upon one woman's description of him in one not overly long paragraph. There could be a myriad of reasons why he hasn't been in touch. She knew what she was getting into when she freely hopped into bed with what amounts to a total stranger on the first day she actually met him (regardless of how much she thought she knew him from chatting online).

The way I read it is that they both had consenting fun as adults who made contact on a swinging site and now he's moved onto pastures new. He's not responible for her feelings and he's not obligated to keep in touch - if he feels he doesn't need to.

Sorry, I don't see what the problem is...what am I missing?

Some people like to "know" people before playing with them, afterwards they stop contact and move onto the next one.

I don't see anything wrong with that. The "problem" is the expectation from the op that they had become friends and their "relationship" would continue. That's not wrong either.

Both were not singing from the same hymnsheet, doesn't mean the man was an arse, in my opinion, just didn't live up to the expectation the op had of him.

"it will hurt for a bit but fuck him he is an arse.

Why is he an arse? It's a bit judgemental of you to label him an arse based upon one woman's description of him in one not overly long paragraph. There could be a myriad of reasons why he hasn't been in touch. She knew what she was getting into when she freely hopped into bed with what amounts to a total stranger on the first day she actually met him (regardless of how much she thought she knew him from chatting online).

The way I read it is that they both had consenting fun as adults who made contact on a swinging site and now he's moved onto pastures new. He's not responible for her feelings and he's not obligated to keep in touch - if he feels he doesn't need to.

"

Should have read to the end and saved myself some typing. . My sentiments exactly!

It's a swinging site not a dating site. If you were expecting more, perhaps you need to consider which type of site you are a member of ?

I have to say, you folks who are telling the OP that 'this is not a dating site' need to reread what the op originally said!

There are a lot of people on here, who like to develop friendships within swinging. She was talking about the nice contact through messaging. Not about marrying the guy!!

Sassymissuk summed it up best for me. It was about expectations, and sadly the op is upset.

As to why the guy is no longer in contact, we will never know. I'd like to hope he just changed his mind, and wasnt just stringing her along all the time.

Lets face it, no guy on here needs to tell us girls they 'love us' to get in our knickers.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I have to say, you folks who are telling the OP that 'this is not a dating site' need to reread what the op originally said!

There are a lot of people on here, who like to develop friendships within swinging. She was talking about the nice contact through messaging. Not about marrying the guy!!

Sassymissuk summed it up best for me. It was about expectations, and sadly the op is upset.

As to why the guy is no longer in contact, we will never know. I'd like to hope he just changed his mind, and wasnt just stringing her along all the time.

Lets face it, no guy on here needs to tell us girls they 'love us' to get in our knickers. "

So very true... xx

The op had feeling for him ... Lets face it woman are diffrent to men alot like the romantic bit and not feel just a shag one of a number ... alot of men will do what ever to get in some ladys pants and move on ... as some say here its not a dating site but a shagging site ........... he may even be married or girl-friend .. dont worrie yourself over him theres 1000s men here ..its not worth getting up-set about do what he has done move on... and think that was nice maybe next one will be too i am sure xx BIG HUGS XXXX

"I just needed to write this down and then move on! I had been "chatting" to someone on here for a couple of months and we seemed to hit it off in that we became friends and had a laugh and I began to look forward to his messages. As he was abroad we made arrangements to meet up when he returned to this country - he even phoned me a couple of times. To cut a long story short, we met up, seemed to hit it off, we laughed and joked, talked about our chats on here and eventually got horizontal. Just before we went our separate ways, his last words to me were he would send me a text. It has been nearly a week and I have heard nothing. I don't have a number for him so am unable to contact him. But just needed to say how sad I feel and completely used. I feel like a fool. I thought we were friends and we would at least keep in touch. I simply can't believe he would do that to me and it's hurt me quite a lot. I thought after two months of conversation we really were friends. "

This is a swinging site...guess its for, liberal minded people, who like to engage in recreational sex..

That said...there`s no rules or parameters...that forclude..the possibility that people can find themselves drawn to another, on a more emotional level...

There may well be couples on here..commited thru love, that met thru swinging..it wouldn`t surprise me..

Best of luck....I would think carefully about yer vunerability to emotional hijack....think about yer boundaries..

Time spent working out yer motives and wants, mabye needs will add some healthy perspective...

You ain`t the only one...nor the last...

Dust yerself down and shrug the hurt off..

No paragraphs needed, I didn't change the subject!

No long term relationship wanted and appreciate it's a swinging site, just thought we would stay friends.

"No paragraphs needed, I didn't change the subject!

No long term relationship wanted and appreciate it's a swinging site, just thought we would stay friends."

Its strange you never had a number for him .. most my friend just give me number its a two way thing .. this is what makes me think he maybe was not up front with the truth .. could be married or girl friend loads have a say nothing and do what he did thay run away.

"It's a swinging site not a dating site. If you were expecting more, perhaps you need to consider which type of site you are a member of ?"

No long term relationship wanted and appreciate it's a swinging site, just thought we would stay friends.

Maybe he doesn't want anything medium term because he knows it's behind your partners back. Not all guys are comfortable with affairs even if they'll take a chance with a 'one off'.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"he even phoned me a couple of times."

Did he hide his number then? Because if he phoned you you should have his number somewhere. What about messaging him on here? Is he ignoring those too?

I do know how you feel. Men will say just about anything to get a shag, and this site is no different. If he doesn't get in touch in the next couple of days then you'll know he was actually faking and so wasn't the man you thought he was. Throw darts at his pic and move on. There are loads of guys on here to get to know.

"Maybe he doesn't want anything medium term because he knows it's behind your partners back. Not all guys are comfortable with affairs even if they'll take a chance with a 'one off'. "

Mmmm that makes things a little clearer. I know men get very nervous when there's another guy involved who might duff them up when they find out whats going on.!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

This is going to sound very harsh if you read what I am about to type with the wrong tone… so imagine someone who has sat you down to be straight with you, for your own good, using a tone of voice which shows care and concern for you.

Two things you have said really stand out for me, the first is you feeling ‘used’.

He did not use you. You both consented to something and both freely partook. If you are feeling used it can only be because you expected something in return for laying yourself down with him. Whether someone is a friend or not, no strings should not leave one person feeling used, if they genuinely accept it for what it is. I don’t believe friendship is all you expected deep down, because you have no reason at this moment in time to believe he will no longer be a friend.

Which leads me to the second thing you said, it’s not even been a week and you are feeling this way.

Most of us have swinging friends who are not in touch every day.

Most of us know the biggest trill for many people is the chase, the build-up and things do calm down after the deed is done. It doesn’t mean they won’t continue to be a friend.

To expect something after meeting for sex is starting to boarder on seeking some form of commitment or dedication may be a better way of phrasing it. Your expectations are not his problem, they are yours and you have to be honest with yourself about what you actually wanted from this guy.

Men are not as stupid as they often pretend to be, they are able to pick up when someone is getting a little too close, clingy even. There’s no point trying to deny being clingy in this situation, it’s been less than a week and look at what you have written. May be he wants to give you a bit of space, may be he doesn’t, may be he is just doing what he always does, who knows. What I do know is, in the long run it’s probably been the best thing that he has cooled down the communication now rather than later.

Use this time to work out why you are here and what you really want deep down inside. I haven’t read your profile and don’t really care what it says, your emotional reaction to this situation happened for a reason. You built a one sided bond with this person, who you don’t even have a phone number for, in cyber space. Unless you can be honest with yourself about what you are missing, what you really wanted from this guy and why you wanted to have sex with him… you are going to feel used time and time again.

They say you can't help who you fall for and may be the who part is right... but we do allow ourselves to fall.

"Maybe he doesn't want anything medium term because he knows it's behind your partners back. Not all guys are comfortable with affairs even if they'll take a chance with a 'one off'. "

I really should read threads before I put my helpful head on.

"This is going to sound very harsh if you read what I am about to type with the wrong tone… so imagine someone who has sat you down to be straight with you, for your own good, using a tone of voice which shows care and concern for you.

Two things you have said really stand out for me, the first is you feeling ‘used’.

He did not use you. You both consented to something and both freely partook. If you are feeling used it can only be because you expected something in return for laying yourself down with him. Whether someone is a friend or not, no strings should not leave one person feeling used, if they genuinely accept it for what it is. I don’t believe friendship is all you expected deep down, because you have no reason at this moment in time to believe he will no longer be a friend.

Which leads me to the second thing you said, it’s not even been a week and you are feeling this way.

Most of us have swinging friends who are not in touch every day.

Most of us know the biggest trill for many people is the chase, the build-up and things do calm down after the deed is done. It doesn’t mean they won’t continue to be a friend.

To expect something after meeting for sex is starting to boarder on seeking some form of commitment or dedication may be a better way of phrasing it. Your expectations are not his problem, they are yours and you have to be honest with yourself about what you actually wanted from this guy.

Men are not as stupid as they often pretend to be, they are able to pick up when someone is getting a little too close, clingy even. There’s no point trying to deny being clingy in this situation, it’s been less than a week and look at what you have written. May be he wants to give you a bit of space, may be he doesn’t, may be he is just doing what he always does, who knows. What I do know is, in the long run it’s probably been the best thing that he has cooled down the communication now rather than later.

Use this time to work out why you are here and what you really want deep down inside. I haven’t read your profile and don’t really care what it says, your emotional reaction to this situation happened for a reason. You built a one sided bond with this person, who you don’t even have a phone number for, in cyber space. Unless you can be honest with yourself about what you are missing, what you really wanted from this guy and why you wanted to have sex with him… you are going to feel used time and time again.

They say you can't help who you fall for and may be the who part is right... but we do allow ourselves to fall.

"

As I said I am fully aware this is swinging site - I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP - I have had lots of fun on here with lots of other people - my gripe is we conversed for two months about every day life - he messaged me as much as I messaged him. I am simply hurt because although it has only been a week, he could have had the decency to say thanks but no thanks. And I didn't actually say how our meet went, it wasn't that mind blowing, but it didn't matter, I thought we were friends.

Just how close a friend did you think he had become, when you think he's no longer a friend in under a week?

How many of your real life friends won't give you their phone number?

"

Just how close a friend did you think he had become, when you think he's no longer a friend in under a week?

How many of your real life friends won't give you their phone number?"

After two months of chatting and laughing and generally getting on well and phone calls out of the blue from him, why would I assume he wasn't a friend. I still consider him a friend, hence I am hurt by his silence. I have the numbers of all my true real life friends.

"

How many of your real life friends won't give you their phone number?"

To me not giving his number say alot 9/10 married or girl-friend and maybe never over seas working i know a man say that all the time as cant get out to play only now and again .. its a easy way around it saying working.

OK, I'll put it this way...

Mates don't get the hump and feel hurt and used because one hasn't text the other for A FEW DAYS... especially when one of them has only just got back in the country and has a lot of catching up to do.

Mates don't do that.... girlfriends do!

Wake up and smell the coffee.

"OK, I'll put it this way...

Mates don't get the hump and feel hurt and used because one hasn't text the other for A FEW DAYS... especially when one of them has only just got back in the country and has a lot of catching up to do.

Wake up and smell the coffee."

A text or quick call wouldn't hurt just to say hi and I will be in touch - complete silence is just rude - maybe you and I are on different levels regarding friends and feelings!!!!!!!!

A text or quick call wouldn't hurt just to say hi and I will be in touch - complete silence is just rude - maybe you and I are on different levels regarding friends and feelings!!!!!!!!"

I've had a fuck buddy for 5 years. We see each other about once a month and have a great time. If I get a text from him more than once every two weeks I am surprised because thats just how he is. Maybe thats how your guy is.

You'll know better next time - just get their number!

Im with polo on this,you really do need to wake up and smell the coffee,as hard as it might be....it seems he just wasent into you....at the end of the day you both got what you wanted,so whats the problem ?

"

Men are not as stupid as they often pretend to be,

"

Yea it's official xx

"

Men are not as stupid as they often pretend to be,

Yea it's official xx"

at times you do take some working out ,, lol men

"Im with polo on this,you really do need to wake up and smell the coffee,as hard as it might be....it seems he just wasent into you....at the end of the day you both got what you wanted,so whats the problem ?"

Omg how many more times do I need to say this? We had conversed for two months and built a bond, we had become friends - we didn't speak and get horizontal on the same day - even if he wasn't into me (which incidentally horizontally I felt that way about him), a thanks but no thanks would have been nice. Maybe I expect too much because I am polite and thoughtful - I will stop tarring everybody with my brush

I have a fb who i have been seeing for well over a year,and he is not on this site,however if i never heard from him again it really wouldent bother me,its just nsa and thats it...

A text or quick call wouldn't hurt just to say hi and I will be in touch - complete silence is just rude - maybe you and I are on different levels regarding friends and feelings!!!!!!!!

I've had a fuck buddy for 5 years. We see each other about once a month and have a great time. If I get a text from him more than once every two weeks I am surprised because thats just how he is. Maybe thats how your guy is.

You'll know better next time - just get their number! "

I have a standing joke with the OH and have made The lazy song his song as for as long as we have known each other he has always been same , I text 1 day and get a reply sometimes 2 days later never ever bothered me .

Apart from that maybe as someone else has said he doesnt want to get too involved as you are already in a relationship or he may have more feelings for you than he should have as he knows about relationship and to stop him from being hurt he backs off .

Whatever the reason its his reason and sorry to say it but you are just going to have to ove on .

Wake up and smell the coffee."

I would expect someone like you never to be contacted again and not to understand when people do - that's the difference between thoughtFUL and thoughtLESS

My number is 0h I forgot "

Typical response from a bloke with a pic like that

And there is a huge difference between a debate and being plain rude because you don't like some of replys but hey you have heard from him only hope he doesn't know how rude you can be.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

He was working abroad so was obviously needing his time filled. You had no contact number for him.

Sometimes i chat to guys for ages before i meet them and about all sorts of subjects, it helps me build up a trust to invite them to my house. Also to know that we are going to get along.

Some people ive chatted to for ages.

Some guys ive known over 5 years, some weeks we might chat every day some times not for a few weeks. One disappears of the face of the earth for a couple of months then resurfaces.

When they come to my house we have a nice evening and then they go, if there nice and keep in touch great but that is an added bonus and not a prerequisit to a meet

"And there is a huge difference between a debate and being plain rude because you don't like some of replys but hey you have heard from him only hope he doesn't know how rude you can be. "

Nope just responding to forum posts, so much more mature than private messaging somebody dont you think?

"And there is a huge difference between a debate and being plain rude because you don't like some of replys but hey you have heard from him only hope he doesn't know how rude you can be.

Nope just responding to forum posts, so much more mature than private messaging somebody dont you think?

"

Yep I can see how mature it is to start name calling

How did you chat if you did'nt have his number maybe he had two phones you know work and play and the play phone is switched off or has different sims. Like others said put it down to experience and move on when you are ready. For me no communication no meet cannot judge someone through emails alone I do like to chat and get to know someone on the phone before I meet.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i think some people have been very harsh here.If i am friends with someone then discovering that friendship meant less to them hurts,how we met is irrelevant.

i have very close friends i met via swinging sites,people who know my children and family,it doesnt mean i am looking for anything other than nsa sex .

"And there is a huge difference between a debate and being plain rude because you don't like some of replys but hey you have heard from him only hope he doesn't know how rude you can be.

Yep I can see how mature it is to start name calling "

I've had an 'interesting' 10 minutes pressing the little green arrow... you learn a lot using that great little tool

"i think some people have been very harsh here.If i am friends with someone then discovering that friendship meant less to them hurts,how we met is irrelevant.

i have very close friends i met via swinging sites,people who know my children and family,it doesnt mean i am looking for anything other than nsa sex . "

Now that does surprise me you do know she is cheating ? Not that it makes any differane to me but knowing your stance on cheats .

I've had an 'interesting' 10 minutes pressing the little green arrow... you learn a lot using that great little tool "

You saved me typing that

"i think some people have been very harsh here.If i am friends with someone then discovering that friendship meant less to them hurts,how we met is irrelevant.

i have very close friends i met via swinging sites,people who know my children and family,it doesnt mean i am looking for anything other than nsa sex .

Now that does surprise me you do know she is cheating ? Not that it makes any differane to me but knowing your stance on cheats . "

No longer cheating, must update that profile

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Some people will say what they think you want to hear to get what they want.

Some people will get what they want out of a meet and move along.

Some people will use the site exactly how they intend to.

Some people won't let you know that they don't want to be in touch again....if what you say is true then this person is only guilty of this.

Unless he has promised you a relationship then you both got what you wanted out of it.

Wow that's handy in the middle of this

I've had an 'interesting' 10 minutes pressing the little green arrow... you learn a lot using that great little tool

You saved me typing that "

PMSL!!!

sometimes life isnt black and white

Forum Mod

O o O oo

My number is 0h I forgot

Typical response from a bloke with a pic like that"

There is no need to get personal, please let people answer your post without doing this.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok to anyone else it applies to, lets not get personal or catty.

A person can appear to be perfect on every medium.

However, the spark/magic/chemistry/whatever that exists before may not materialise when meeting face to face in person.

This had happened to me a few times.

Rather than to dwell on the why's and why not's, I choose to let go and get on with life as I see fit.

I cannot change how a person feels about me or visa versa.

Sometimes, one just have to accept "it is not to be", and move on, or one can end up being a bitter twisted old prune.

IMHO, of course!

maybe he thought you clingy or bunny boiler material..you come across as needy.

its nsa sex..nothing more nothing less..

forgot to add...you said it wasnt great shagging,maybe he felt same and thought,sod that wont bother with her again..

Give this woman a break for goodness sake.

I think this situation happens once or twice to a lot of us, the first time you wonder why, that is why Pink Diamond has asked. The reasons are there, everyone has put there point across, sometimes it's the way people put it across that is quite simply, horrid and unnecessary!!

In time, you learn and move on but at the time you need a bit of support.

You didn't see some of the post that were removed if you had you may have seen where some people were coming from.

"You didn't see some of the post that were removed if you had you may have seen where some people were coming from. "

Concur.

"Give this woman a break for goodness sake.

I think this situation happens once or twice to a lot of us, the first time you wonder why, that is why Pink Diamond has asked. The reasons are there, everyone has put there point across, sometimes it's the way people put it across that is quite simply, horrid and unnecessary!!

In time, you learn and move on but at the time you need a bit of support. "

If you had seen this mornings antics you may be of a different opinion

"You didn't see some of the post that were removed if you had you may have seen where some people were coming from. "

We are all coming from different angles, the lady is hurt enough already but will move on as she says herself. Views can be put down plainly and politely.

"You didn't see some of the post that were removed if you had you may have seen where some people were coming from.

We are all coming from different angles, the lady is hurt enough already but will move on as she says herself. Views can be put down plainly and politely."

Totally agree with you but you may have said that more to the Op if you had seen what she had put.

"You didn't see some of the post that were removed if you had you may have seen where some people were coming from.

We are all coming from different angles, the lady is hurt enough already but will move on as she says herself. Views can be put down plainly and politely.

Totally agree with you but you may have said that more to the Op if you had seen what she had put. "

I would have loved to reply privately to the OP but she has blocked females from messaging. She's just hurt and it's more than obvious, I've read the entire thread.

I think you will find there have been posts removed but if I am wrong I am sure I will be told.

Forum Mod

We are all coming from different angles, the lady is hurt enough already but will move on as she says herself. Views can be put down plainly and politely."

Thats true and something the OP could learn too

Totally agree with you but you may have said that more to the Op if you had seen what she had put.

I would have loved to reply privately to the OP but she has blocked females from messaging. She's just hurt and it's more than obvious, I've read the entire thread. "

Abusive posts have been removed....

I would have loved to reply privately to the OP but she has blocked females from messaging. She's just hurt and it's more than obvious, I've read the entire thread. "

But you didnt get chance to read the posts that where removed from this and another thread where the op was nothing but vile. Any sympathy anyone had for her soon went out the window

Apparently the guy has since phoned her anyway

Its ok sticking up for someone when you can see the full picture but not when there is only half of one there

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I think you will find there have been posts removed but if I am wrong I am sure I will be told. "

No posts were removed on this thread.

"I just needed to write this down and then move on! I had been "chatting" to someone on here for a couple of months and we seemed to hit it off in that we became friends and had a laugh and I began to look forward to his messages. As he was abroad we made arrangements to meet up when he returned to this country - he even phoned me a couple of times. To cut a long story short, we met up, seemed to hit it off, we laughed and joked, talked about our chats on here and eventually got horizontal. Just before we went our separate ways, his last words to me were he would send me a text. It has been nearly a week and I have heard nothing. I don't have a number for him so am unable to contact him. But just needed to say how sad I feel and completely used. I feel like a fool. I thought we were friends and we would at least keep in touch. I simply can't believe he would do that to me and it's hurt me quite a lot. I thought after two months of conversation we really were friends. "

You have obviously met someone who used guile to gain access to your knickers. It is a swingers site though so not totally unexpected. I would be interested to see what his point of _iew on things are.

"I just needed to write this down and then move on! I had been "chatting" to someone on here for a couple of months and we seemed to hit it off in that we became friends and had a laugh and I began to look forward to his messages. As he was abroad we made arrangements to meet up when he returned to this country - he even phoned me a couple of times. To cut a long story short, we met up, seemed to hit it off, we laughed and joked, talked about our chats on here and eventually got horizontal. Just before we went our separate ways, his last words to me were he would send me a text. It has been nearly a week and I have heard nothing. I don't have a number for him so am unable to contact him. But just needed to say how sad I feel and completely used. I feel like a fool. I thought we were friends and we would at least keep in touch. I simply can't believe he would do that to me and it's hurt me quite a lot. I thought after two months of conversation we really were friends.

You have obviously met someone who used guile to gain access to your knickers. It is a swingers site though so not totally unexpected. I would be interested to see what his point of _iew on things are."

How did he use guile though? I think we've all met people we've chatted to online and thought you'd like to meet. You've met socially and there hasn't been a spark. You part saying you'll be in touch, knowing full well you wouldn't be.

The op said it wasn't very good, he probably thought the same and didn't think it was worth pursuing. I find it strange someone with a partner pining for a one night stand...seems a bit clingy to me.

If I meet someone I always have their number in case something happens last minute or I get lost on my way (I am not great with directions, even with a satnav lol). I never text people after meeting unless they text me first. I leave the ball in their court. And if I don't hear from them then that's fine, I don't expect to and it's no skin off my nose. It's a swingers site and we both get what we want.

"I think you will find there have been posts removed but if I am wrong I am sure I will be told.

No posts were removed on this thread."

Thank you Rugby I got confused between this thread and the other 1 and I apologise for that x

"

Lets face it, no guy on here needs to tell us girls they 'love us' to get in our knickers. "

god i'd run and hide if they do

Just a final note from me on this, I am not needy, not desperate, not looking for a relationship and fully understand what FAB is all about. I am in the process of separating from my partner so our relationship has been dead in the water for quite some time (not that it matters really)!!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

He shagged, he moved on....

No he shagged and sent me a lovely message today - I knew we were gonna stay friends

"No he shagged and sent me a lovely message today - I knew we were gonna stay friends "

happy to hear

"Just a final note from me on this, I am not needy, not desperate, not looking for a relationship and fully understand what FAB is all about. I am in the process of separating from my partner so our relationship has been dead in the water for quite some time (not that it matters really)!!!"

That's really good to hear, I am glad you have met a guy on here that you can be good friends with. And of course support him with all the other lovely gorgeous sexy ladies that he's gonna meet, shag senseless and have a wonderful time with.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Awww how sweet

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

What a good outcome...

However after reading a lot of comments this is a NSA sex site. Sometimes people will want to meet you again sometimes people won't. Sometimes real life gets in the way.

Mike

"Just a final note from me on this, I am not needy, not desperate, not looking for a relationship and fully understand what FAB is all about. I am in the process of separating from my partner so our relationship has been dead in the water for quite some time (not that it matters really)!!!

That's really good to hear, I am glad you have met a guy on here that you can be good friends with. And of course support him with all the other lovely gorgeous sexy ladies that he's gonna meet, shag senseless and have a wonderful time with. "

*sheds a tear*

I love romance me...

I really don't care if we never get horizontal again or if he gets horizontal with 100 others, I know we will always be friends

Look on the bright side. At lease he wasn't a time waster and you have fucked him already.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"Look on the bright side. At lease he wasn't a time waster and you have fucked him already. "

Always look on the bright sid eof life, do do do do do do do do

"Look on the bright side. At lease he wasn't a time waster and you have fucked him already.

Always look on the bright sid eof life, do do do do do do do do "

trust you

Lisburn

"Look on the bright side. At lease he wasn't a time waster and you have fucked him already.

trust you "

what i do know (innocent face)

Some things in life are bad

They can really make you mad

Other things just make you swear and curse.

When you're chewing on life's gristle

dont ...................................

trust you

what i do know (innocent face) "

oh nothing seeing as how you as innocent as me

"Some things in life are bad

dont ..................................."

Lisburn

"Some things in life are bad

dont ..................................."

something just something

alwayssssss look on the bright side of life

Lisburn

trust you

what i do know (innocent face)

oh nothing seeing as how you as innocent as me "

lol @ Medway, that's why I will always have friends I guess

"I really don't care if we never get horizontal again or if he gets horizontal with 100 others, I know we will always be friends "

He might even do it vertical with others.

Good luck to the two of you. May you both have lots of meets with others and always remain friends

» Add a new message to this topic