FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Im a fabswinger.. get me outta here!

Im a fabswinger.. get me outta here!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please this is just a lighthearted thread but what 10 forum users would you select to go into the Jungle?

Its all good sticking in friends together but would that make the best 'entertainment viewing'? Mix it up, age gaps, lifestyle choices etc..

my 10 would be

Sassymiss - i recon she'd take no shit from anyone plus torture the men who misbehaved

Sheffield - young piece of male eye candy who would secretly break down in tears on some of the tasks for stars

View - Logical one, funny, the man to keep people sane

Iconic - Creative one who will turn the jungle into a big photo shoot with snaked and palm leaves :D

Calimero - Wonder how she'd cope without her master and be a nice break away from her children.. would she crack/break down??

Raisealaff - Funny man to entertain us all.. plus he'd wanna fuck everyone :D (no complaints on the viewing side of things)

Laine - Calm and collected one in times of panic, reckon she's balls of steel (not litterally ) and could handle anything that came her way.

Soapy - Think he'd make a good all rounder, get on with everyone and when tensions rise, he could calm it all down

will think of my last 2 and add them in at a later date :D xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic