FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > VPL's

VPL's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Women seem to be bothered by visible panty lines but I find it so exciting and sexy to walk behind a woman staring at a gorgeous butt and u can see the naughty underwear she's wearing. Ladies don't stop.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not so gorgeous looking at a fat arse, encased in ski pants, so tight that her cellulited arse looked like the dark side of the moon

'kin 'ell sometimes I wished I could look the other way, but you get drawn in just like you do whe someone with a cock eye asks you a question

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"It's not so gorgeous looking at a fat arse, encased in ski pants, so tight that her cellulited arse looked like the dark side of the moon

'kin 'ell sometimes I wished I could look the other way, but you get drawn in just like you do whe someone with a cock eye asks you a question

"

even worse when they got a thong pulled up above trousers. usually some unknown colour

Where I come from said unknown shade is actually referred to as 'chewing gum' '

Well, for those girls who don't like a VPL try Brazilian pants. I got mine from M & S and they are fab!

"It's not so gorgeous looking at a fat arse, encased in ski pants, so tight that her cellulited arse looked like the dark side of the moon

"

Some proper brilliant quotes from the forum today!! And yes I am gonna use em

ahh but not all bums are bad , some just make u wanna walk up and smack it, but i guess that will be frowned upon lol

Forum Mod

Some VPLs can look nice but some people wear underwear that makes them look like they have 4 bumcheeks

make t your duty tomrow to have a look at 5 different ones and see of the 5 how many u appreciate

It is mesmerising when a nice looking woman has a subtle vpl and I often find myself looking.

Although, its more of a stomach churner than a head turner when some fat old knacker has those leggings on from primark that go see through (because of the expanse of her settee shaped arse from watching too many jeremy kyle shows) and her knickers (if she's got any on) look like a window cleaners rag shoved up the crack of her arse!

Oooh! gor blimey! Wheres that sick bucket??

"

hahahaha love it!!!

"It is mesmerising when a nice looking woman has a subtle vpl and I often find myself looking.

Although, its more of a stomach churner than a head turner when some fat old knacker has those leggings on from primark that go see through (because of the expanse of her settee shaped arse from watching too many jeremy kyle shows) and her knickers (if she's got any on) look like a window cleaners rag shoved up the crack of her arse!

Oooh! gor blimey! Wheres that sick bucket?? "

What a delightful turn of phrase!

(But I do know exactly what you mean)

Visible Pee lines, talk about something else

I wanna know if kev had the same problem with the mankini ?

"I wanna know if kev had the same problem with the mankini ? "

The thing felt like it was sawing me in half, it seperated my nuts ...................

Lmao

i like mixed nuts , never had seperated ones though

Does it apply to blokes too?

we love em, something sexy about a girl with sexy knicks, shows she's trying, I'd rather a fat arse in a G than a skinny with granny pants, thats what makes the guys happy xx

"It is mesmerising when a nice looking woman has a subtle vpl and I often find myself looking.

Oooh! gor blimey! Wheres that sick bucket??

What a delightful turn of phrase!

(But I do know exactly what you mean) "

All written in jest

» Add a new message to this topic