FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conrad Murray 2 - An ode to mickey jackson

Conrad Murray 2 - An ode to mickey jackson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * times sexy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

Hey, its Michael Jackson here what a motherfucking day ive had ,

Well all I can say is "one day in my life" me and Debbs may "Rock with you" now that would be a real "Thriller" and certainly "Off the wall" I did a gig in the far east and china and really like the women in fact I went out with a "Liberian girl" once, who turned out to be a man but I just “Blame it on the Boogie” to be honest. but she screamed look at that "Man in the mirror" Oh Fuck I thought its "Ben" what a dirty rat he is and definitely a "Smooth criminal" Please don’t hurt me I didn’t shag you bird called " Dirty Diana" But Ben said no Micheal I aint gonna hurt you now bend over cos I want u to feel just like "The way you make me feel" Oh my god as I clenched my teeth for the ultimate humiliation as Ben thrust his horrible rat cock into me been shouted "Can you feel it" I couldn’t help but scream "Don’t stop till you get enough" It wasn’t too bad cos id been with a bloke called Bob once who did me like a steam hammer, I think that’s why they called him “Rockin Robin” But as Ben looked at the "Pretty Young Thing" walking by I managed to "Shake my body down to the ground" as I span round 8 times "Shamon motherfucker" I tried to bite his cock and he shouted hey you that’s "Dangerous" I shouted maybe but I don’t care whether your cock is "Black or White" I’m “Bad” and I’m off to see "Billie Jean" I told her id be at chameleons in Darlaston at 8pm and Ive "Got to be there" as I walked away Ben the dirty rat shouted that slag Billie jean "She’s out of my life" and so I shouted back " The Girl is mine" Ben, Shamon !!!

Anyway I got to chams and Billie jean was there as we arranged I held her in my arms "Shamon" and said to her "You are not alone" now Billie "You rock my world" Honey its as easy as "ABC" and if Ben comes here there will be "Blood on the dance floor" Oh shit I thought “Remember the Time” so I said Anyway as much as i love you Billie i got to go home to the kids I’m babysitting tonight , we are having a pyjama party. So, exhausted as I was I slipped in between the satin sheets of my king size waterbed and kissed bubbles goodnight. I said ok kiddies (all 27 of them) NO MONKEY BUSINESS OF COURSE!! Uncle Michaels going to sing one last song before we turn the lights out and go to sleep. Ill sing and you do the actions for uncle Michael. Oh and you can play too Bubbles,,, OK Kids and Bubbles all together now,,,

1,,, 2,,,, 3 BEAT IT, BEAT IT, BEAT IT, BEAT IT

Dedicated to my old mate shaz xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hahahahahahaha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic