FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Filthiest chat up line in real life youve

Filthiest chat up line in real life youve

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

used or had used on you?

When I was about 17 the hottest 16 year old lass came into our local. Was obviously lots of guys trying it on (oh the hormones) and I knew I had to give it a shot.

So deciding I needed to stand out from the crowd, and wanted to know if she was "up for it" haha. I decided on a ballsy and filthy line. Well seemed that way at the time, now I cringe a little.

Sat down next to her and asked "If I could make a cue vibrate (snooker club lol) and play with you down there, do you think youd enjoy it?" haha spur of the moment thought from a tipsy 17 year old. It was like I saw a light go on in her eyes and she quickly grabbed my arm pulled me in close and said... "yes"

I ended up going out with her for a while after, so what about you guys, anyone used or had a overtly pervy line in the vanilla world, if so what was the result?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"would you like to feel my tits"

It still works just as well today as when I first used it.

""would you like to feel my tits"

It still works just as well today as when I first used it."

Hah id die of happiness if that happened to me!!

Can imagine it works lol.

x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I remember when a common chat up line was "do you have any Jamaican/Scouse/whatever in you"

The guys always hoped the gal would say 'no' so they could reply "would you like some"

I preferred to reply "No, but ask me again once I've got your cock up my arse"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fem - A guy came up to in a club and asked - can u swim ? - then pointed to his crotch and said want to try this for a length !!

groan

I heard a girl once walk up to a young guy and say 'you make me wet' he was absolutely petrified lol

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

a guy with a tattoo of a rose on his arm asked me if I wanted to put my hand in his trouser pocket to feel the prick !

A good few years ago I used to get slagged rotton in my then local for sounding like sean connery as I used to slur my S's a wee bit (even more so after a few bevvys!) Anyway this one lass kept on parroting me and the more she did the more she nipped my head.So in my best sir sean accent I said to her "mish moneypenny,you're a shite for shore eyesh" and she promptly slapped me hard in the face! Not really a chat up line I know,but I still thought it was pretty funny.

"I heard a girl once walk up to a young guy and say 'you make me wet' he was absolutely petrified lol "

Why oh why!!?

friend asked girl "do you f**k strangers"

she replied " no by the time we get back to my place we wont be strangers"

recently went to their silver wedding party

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I was once pulled by the line.... "you're mine later!"

she was stunning and I was shallow.....

she went past me in the line as i was queueing up to get into a club....didn't see her all night...

end of the night I am just about to go home and see her outside...

I asked her "so what happened...?"

she said "ya here now!!!"....

Not very interesting I know but I asked my now hubby if he would buy me a Mars chock bar and 16 years later we are still together, awww sweet x

Forum Mod

A recent one I had while chatting to someone....Im looking into your eyes and they're making my cock rock hard

Made me laugh and of course I had to check!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you look shit...... never did scat after that, cheeky fucker

haha this just brought back a memory, was in sheffield on a lads weekend away on the boze when i was 19. been drinking since about 11am and we'd ended up in sheffield centre. was getting late so we started to leave the bars and head back to the hotel, anyway i've walked outside and seen a group of girls and decided i was gonna try my hand and see if anything comes of it... haha the look on their faces when i had walked over and blurted out "so which 1 of you lot wants to suck my cock?"

hahaha needless to say, i went back to the hotel and the only action i saw was off palmela handerson.

"haha this just brought back a memory, was in sheffield on a lads weekend away on the boze when i was 19. been drinking since about 11am and we'd ended up in sheffield centre. was getting late so we started to leave the bars and head back to the hotel, anyway i've walked outside and seen a group of girls and decided i was gonna try my hand and see if anything comes of it... haha the look on their faces when i had walked over and blurted out "so which 1 of you lot wants to suck my cock?"

hahaha needless to say, i went back to the hotel and the only action i saw was off palmela handerson."

Gutted but funny as man!!

x

» Add a new message to this topic