FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I am online

I am online

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yep I'm in the list, wish I could be out of the list but I 'm there- now how do I stop feeling guilty about ignoring people who pm me... I have got a few this morning from people who may be lovely but havnt taken the time to read my profile.. So I havnt answered but I still feel guilty

How do you cope?

Or am I the only one who feels like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I wouldn't feel 'guilty' about not responding to a message from a stranger! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to get really worked up about not answering every message on my single profile until the day I ended up sitting cry as I hadnt logged on for a cpl of days and had 80 odd messages . As quick as I was replying I would get another 1 in and so decided enough was enough and then took to just replying to the ones I thought maybe would lead to something. I did put on profile that I was sorry if I didnt reply . Now I have a single profile that says not meeting just using for forums and for chatting to friends and I still get messages which I now just delete , do however sometimes send a message back when I get the want to meet now saying words to effect go back and read profile then ask yourself if you needed to waste your time sending me a message.

in chat i feel bad for ignoring people ( mainly single men who are tossers)

but im like you know what I DONT CARE

im here for a reason may it be for cock or the forums or just generally chill

dont worry about it x

Well i put on my profile i cant wright back to all but thankyou for your mail.Yes i wright to some just not all.

enjoy what you want the site to be and stuff the others perceptions are

x

"Yep I'm in the list, wish I could be out of the list but I 'm there- now how do I stop feeling guilty about ignoring people who pm me... I have got a few this morning from people who may be lovely but havnt taken the time to read my profile.. So I havnt answered but I still feel guilty

How do you cope?

Or am I the only one who feels like this?

"

To be fair.... your profile is *you*. It represents what you want to from the site and what you don't want. If you're messaged by someone who clearly hasn't bothered to read that profile, then it's their lookout if you choose not to respond

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i had a really nice long message yesterday but the guy hadnt enclosed a photo. so no reply. i just answer the ones im interested in

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

I had a really long empty list of no messages yesterday so sent no replies either... I just ignore those that never read my profile... lol

» Add a new message to this topic