FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ebay Holidays and things ..

Ebay Holidays and things ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you get a Holiday off there ... some good offers and Hotels in London .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

[Removed by poster at 06/11/11 15:29:59]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmm, with so many consolidation sites offering discounted hotel rooms, why chance it with eBay?

I use Activehotels, Laterooms and Expedia, as well as book directly with hotel chains such as Travelodge, Ibis, Holiday Inn Express etc...

"Hmmmm, with so many consolidation sites offering discounted hotel rooms, why chance it with eBay?

I use Activehotels, Laterooms and Expedia, as well as book directly with hotel chains such as Travelodge, Ibis, Holiday Inn Express etc...

"

was looking at Luxury Short Break @Millennium Hotel Kensington looked lovely for going two nights shoping and westend .. like to do that now and again ,

leicester

i bet fior another 100 or so you could go all inclussive to a place who is having their summer right now, suring our winter

i don't see the point in wasting money just to sit in a hotel or go out and get soaked in the uk

I only get a hotel in england if i have someone to share it with, someone i have planned to meet

"Hmmmm, with so many consolidation sites offering discounted hotel rooms, why chance it with eBay?

was looking at Luxury Short Break @Millennium Hotel Kensington looked lovely for going two nights shoping and westend .. like to do that now and again ,"

I too like to pop into London from time to time, as I really miss the buzz and Selfridges.

However, I would only stay in a particular location where I used to live as I feel safe in that area.

"i bet fior another 100 or so you could go all inclussive to a place who is having their summer right now, suring our winter

i don't see the point in wasting money just to sit in a hotel or go out and get soaked in the uk

I only get a hotel in england if i have someone to share it with, someone i have planned to meet"

well the shops in Norfolk not to good its a treat to go to the shops , lol x and after a show or a sexy meet and wild sex all night .. The holidays on there look to good to be true if i was spending 100s i maybe worried if i got the holiday on ebay not sure what cover you get ,,, pay pale not sure if that cover you .

Beware that the seats for the shows may not be good seats in package deals.

Good seats cause upward of 60 GBP nowadays!

"Beware that the seats for the shows may not be good seats in package deals.

Good seats cause upward of 60 GBP nowadays!

"

love a good westend show .. and a meal after or before makes for a good evening in London.

leicester

"i bet fior another 100 or so you could go all inclussive to a place who is having their summer right now, suring our winter

I only get a hotel in england if i have someone to share it with, someone i have planned to meet well the shops in Norfolk not to good its a treat to go to the shops , lol x and after a show or a sexy meet and wild sex all night .. The holidays on there look to good to be true if i was spending 100s i maybe worried if i got the holiday on ebay not sure what cover you get ,,, pay pale not sure if that cover you ."

Well in that case, go for it i've never known anyone to book via ebay but i use ebay for abotu everything else! there are cons out ther, but... if you research the place they are on abotu sending you, i'm sure an intelegent couple like you two could figer out if it's worth visit or not.. i did get conned on ebay once, if your tickets don't turn up (make sure your paypal account is verified!!!) if it is ebay will always refund you x

I well done for earning a treat x

» Add a new message to this topic