FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Derren Brown

Derren Brown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know we had a discussion about last weeks show but i made a conscious effort to watch last nights.

It just reminded me of pavolov and his dogs. But it just shows you what can be done to the mind.

However, it doesnt sit well with me to have a "victim" who has no knowledge of what is happening. They say they do psycological checks but surely you dont know how someone is going to react when they are put in a situation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I know we had a discussion about last weeks show but i made a conscious effort to watch last nights.

It just reminded me of pavolov and his dogs. But it just shows you what can be done to the mind.

However, it doesnt sit well with me to have a "victim" who has no knowledge of what is happening. They say they do psycological checks but surely you dont know how someone is going to react when they are put in a situation"

i missed it...il watch it today on catch up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I watched it last night and although I found it funny and fascinating it was also a bit upsetting seeing him go through all those emotions

The guy did write to say he wanted to be part of one of his shows,so would have seen some of the stuff that Derren has done in the past

Was'nt he a lovely guy? I thought he was adorable

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I watched it last night and although I found it funny and fascinating it was also a bit upsetting seeing him go through all those emotions

The guy did write to say he wanted to be part of one of his shows,so would have seen some of the stuff that Derren has done in the past

Was'nt he a lovely guy? I thought he was adorable "

He was lovely, i wanted to eat him up lol and he took it fantastically when he found out

Derren Brown needs a taste of what he did to the bloke, what if he (the victim)had felt that guilty he decided to do himself in when nobody was looking?.

What will happen to the bloke now? Will he be the same as he was before?

All Derren wants is fame for being that quirky bloke who does magic with the mind.

"Derren Brown needs a taste of what he did to the bloke, what if he (the victim)had felt that guilty he decided to do himself in when nobody was looking?.

What will happen to the bloke now? Will he be the same as he was before?

All Derren wants is fame for being that quirky bloke who does magic with the mind.

"

Derren is an attention seeker but that's no different to half the people on here.

Last nights program well it was sensationalist but if it draws attention to how sometimes a confession isn't always proof of guilt then good. I would be interested in if he was screened by psychiatrists before hand and how much of a watch was on him for safety reasons.

» Add a new message to this topic