FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Flavoured condoms

Flavoured condoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have just had our regular check up and have been given the usual goodie bag of lube and condoms. This time, they apologised and said that they only had flavoured condoms left.

So the question is, if Jenny sucks me off whilst I am wearing a strawberry and kiwi flavoured condom, does it count as 1 of her 5 a day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"We have just had our regular check up and have been given the usual goodie bag of lube and condoms. This time, they apologised and said that they only had flavoured condoms left.

So the question is, if Jenny sucks me off whilst I am wearing a strawberry and kiwi flavoured condom, does it count as 1 of her 5 a day? "

Only if myself and three mates can come along

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have just had our regular check up and have been given the usual goodie bag of lube and condoms. This time, they apologised and said that they only had flavoured condoms left.

So the question is, if Jenny sucks me off whilst I am wearing a strawberry and kiwi flavoured condom, does it count as 1 of her 5 a day? "

Fruit or cocks?

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sad to say, i dont think it will be part of her healthy 5 a day. Don't like flavoured condoms, can be very sickly flavour to some of them.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ewwwwwwwwwwww they still taste rank IMHO....*shudders*

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Reminds me of how i met Sir...i never thought corn on the cob would fit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't like the flavoured ones at all. Make me retch.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i prefer the fruit ones to non flavoured - blueberry my favourite. call me sad or sick but its like being fucked by a smurf lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive got quite a few flavoured ones here, i bought them cause they where on offer but not tried them.

I bought some of that durex single use lube, looks like its in condom packs. Tried it once and almost threw up it was so sickly sweet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Ive got quite a few flavoured ones here, i bought them cause they where on offer but not tried them.

I bought some of that durex single use lube, looks like its in condom packs. Tried it once and almost threw up it was so sickly sweet"

Maybe Durex are missing a trick... they should go for savoury instead of sweet. Cheese and onion condoms anyone???

» Add a new message to this topic