FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Coeliac

Coeliac

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngel Devil69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manilva

Just found out i'm coeliac. How pissed am i now, bugger. No more bacon butties, cakes, biscuits. Anyone else have and any ideas for eating out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Just found out i'm coeliac. How pissed am i now, bugger. No more bacon butties, cakes, biscuits. Anyone else have and any ideas for eating out?"

Hold her just above the knees?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just found out i'm coeliac. How pissed am i now, bugger. No more bacon butties, cakes, biscuits. Anyone else have and any ideas for eating out?

Hold her just above the knees? "

and make sure u have a spoon

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Just found out i'm coeliac. How pissed am i now, bugger. No more bacon butties, cakes, biscuits. Anyone else have and any ideas for eating out?"

www.coeliac.org.uk should have plenty of tips and hints and i know a friend who is in a local group who visit lots of pubs restaurents etc when the chef does meals to suit the group

By *ngel Devil69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manilva

had a list of places in Wolves. Could do with some closer to home also

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would reply in private but am not able, it's not easy, have a lot of info but not in the open

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

log into there website and around 1000 places listed so sure to be one close to home or join the local group who will know them all

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

There are good gluten free breads in most supermarkets,and cakes and biscuits.Though i have found the part baked breads to be better in texture.

At home i have been making meringue based puddings and roulades.

Eating out isnt too hard,most restaurants are aware of dietary needs ,just speak to the waiter.Some even mark the gluten free dishes on the menu.

i was diagnosed a couple of months ago,it is a shock but not as hard to live with as yo think.

By *anther10158Couple  over a year ago

Burgess hill

The coeliac society has a book that lists all produce from supemarkets that are gluten free. Don`t worry too much, i know it sounds bad but you can really get some good food out there, even Mcdonalds without the bun is gluten free, Marks n sparks do great sausages that are naturally gf. Every one seems to think that if a food is gf then it taste like sh*t. Chicken Bisto gravy used to be gf, not sure now though. You can get your bread and a selection of cakes etc on prescription albeit the bread is far better toasted or warmed up. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic