FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi or straight? (again, I know, but just having a giggle)

Bi or straight? (again, I know, but just having a giggle)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woBiTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

north manchester

We've recently renewed our site supporters membership, (mainly because it makes reading message chains easier,) and was just having a nosey at the 'who's viewed us' function. (We don't do anything with these results, btw, as we presume people will contact us if they like what they see.)

Anyway, the point is that our profile clearly states in the header that we are a bi couple, and so anyone who was only searching for straight or just bi-fem couples could pass by without clicking on us.

So anyone who does would know that it's a bi-male couple? Yes? And from the last 100 people who viewed our profile, 79 were single guys.... how many do you reckon had 'straight' profiles? Go on, have a guess!!!

68!!

No conclusions, just thought it was amusing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

What if people are straight and just plain nosey like me and look at lots of different profiles

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just like hot womens tits and fannies...irrespective of their bi-male partners...in fact Ive met lotsa bi-males- just ones that know I'm not playing with them bi-wise... so add me to ur list of straight male onlookers lol

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Yee gads,straight, presumably single guys, do have their uses. Even entertainment. Maybe i'm inquisitive, even nosey, but when reading a thread i frequently click on the profile of a fellow poster. Yes, even straight fellas too.

Not so straight when it's very windy on the hills but that's a different topic.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I do hope that by viewing your profile you don't get the idea that I am at least curious about bi-sexuality?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

anyone who views my profile is sexually attracted to me...i know it!

damn i need my lookedatme feature back quick...i'm missing out!!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"What if people are straight and just plain nosey like me and look at lots of different profiles "

Yes nosey here too...like looking at profiles.

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

it clearly states on my profile in perfect english that i am a straight male,yet now that i have renewed my site supporters status and can look at who has viewed me guess what i find?,yes you guessed it!,numerous bi-couples and bi-males!.

i looked at one local kidderminster couples profile who had looked at mine several times and the cheeky beggars actually have on their profile the following.

'why do straight males keep looking at our profile?,can't they read?.'

beggars belief doesn't it?.

» Add a new message to this topic