FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72 days.

Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72 days.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The couple tied the knot in a lavish $10million ceremony in August this year after just six months of dating. They are said to have earned £155,000 a day in media deals since getting hitched.

Makes me think this was all really a scam just for money not love .. Must be a strange world thay all live in. Love the look of her but that tv show on sky drives me nuts . cant stand it now ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive never heard of her but mother was on about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yet another Hollywood starlet divorce, it seems me they get thrust together on the advice of 'their people' because it'll be good PR or worthwhile financially rather than they are actually soulmates for life, then when it all goes to rats*"t they sell more publicity...............call me a cynical fecker..................

"Ive never heard of her but mother was on about it"
well see the family on sky a alot there show keeps repeating again and again and again , lol about there fab life and mum how help them make all the money thay can . She is a lovely looking woman .

" She is a lovely looking woman ."

Bit like your fine self Jo

" She is a lovely looking woman .

Bit like your fine self Jo"

kisses thankyou xxxx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

silly bitch...

"silly bitch..."
i think its money and getting her face in papers and tv .. sad really as its not a real life is it . x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"silly bitch... i think its money and getting her face in papers and tv .. sad really as its not a real life is it . x"

aye and good luck to her...

Im slightly ashamed to admit this but....i watched the wedding on sky!

Thought it weird, they kept talking about her dream wedding, something she has thought about since she was a little girl!

They all seemed to forget (including her) that this was in fact her second marriage!!

funny how somethings slip ur mind!!

"The couple tied the knot in a lavish $10million ceremony in August this year after just six months of dating. They are said to have earned £155,000 a day in media deals since getting hitched.

Makes me think this was all really a scam just for money not love .. Must be a strange world thay all live in. Love the look of her but that tv show on sky drives me nuts . cant stand it now .."

They made a return of $17,802,108 - minus the $10m up front = daily profit of $108,342 / 2 = $54,191 each for each day of wedded unbliss.

Nice work if you can get it, and let's not forget that they can only command this sort of money because a lot of people have nothing better to do than follow the lives of these so called 'celebrities'. Personally, I think they've done an amazing piece of business and should be applauded for it.

"The couple tied the knot in a lavish $10million ceremony in August this year after just six months of dating. They are said to have earned £155,000 a day in media deals since getting hitched.

Makes me think this was all really a scam just for money not love .. Must be a strange world thay all live in. Love the look of her but that tv show on sky drives me nuts . cant stand it now ..

They made a return of $17,802,108 - minus the $10m up front = daily profit of $108,342 / 2 = $54,191 each for each day of wedded unbliss.

Nice work if you can get it, and let's not forget that they can only command this sort of money because a lot of people have nothing better to do than follow the lives of these so called 'celebrities'. Personally, I think they've done an amazing piece of business and should be applauded for it."

Dont thay say make Hay when the going is good maybe that what thay are doing , lol She may end up next Liz Tayler maybe never know ..

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Nice work if you can get it, and let's not forget that they can only command this sort of money because a lot of people have nothing better to do than follow the lives of these so called 'celebrities'. Personally, I think they've done an amazing piece of business and should be applauded for it. Dont thay say make Hay when the going is good maybe that what thay are doing , lol She may end up next Liz Tayler maybe never know .. "

Don't know much about Hay but what's the going rate for making babies

Nice work if you can get it, and let's not forget that they can only command this sort of money because a lot of people have nothing better to do than follow the lives of these so called 'celebrities'. Personally, I think they've done an amazing piece of business and should be applauded for it. Dont thay say make Hay when the going is good maybe that what thay are doing , lol She may end up next Liz Tayler maybe never know ..

Don't know much about Hay but what's the going rate for making babies "

well she need her oats for that , lol in the hay maybe ,

"Im slightly ashamed to admit this but....i watched the wedding on sky!

Thought it weird, they kept talking about her dream wedding, something she has thought about since she was a little girl!

They all seemed to forget (including her) that this was in fact her second marriage!!

funny how somethings slip ur mind!! "

She always dreamed of having a wedding televised around the world? That is an odd childhood.

If someone can earn big money by getting suckers to watch trash tv and buy trashy weeklies then good on them.

» Add a new message to this topic