FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People who wear camouflage clothing

People who wear camouflage clothing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tingly Byron OP   Man  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

When I see people wearing camouflage clothing I walk straight into them, just so they know its working.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha that actually made me laugh

Hahaha I will do the same from now on

Yesterday, delivery man was wearing camo trousers and high viz jacket.. I asked him, do you want to be seen or not?

"When I see people wearing camouflage clothing I walk straight into them, just so they know its working.....

"

Men or women?

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I didn't see you

By *ccasionalfunCouple  over a year ago

hereandthere

"Yesterday, delivery man was wearing camo trousers and high viz jacket.. I asked him, do you want to be seen or not? "

I wonder how they find their camo.

I see the army training on the moors. They have camo on and hi viz. Wtf!

By *tingly Byron OP   Man  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Yesterday, delivery man was wearing camo trousers and high viz jacket.. I asked him, do you want to be seen or not?

I wonder how they find their camo.

I see the army training on the moors. They have camo on and hi viz. Wtf!

"

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Hahaha I will do the same from now on "

You two are so cute

Joke aside ex Army clothing makes good work wear.loads of pockets well made etc.And truthfully it comfortable to wear I have light weight trousers very good quality and good for the summer.

My jackets DPM and MTP are very good when it's raining and it's always raining. Plus sometimes the people could be just ex Army and just like me got used to wearing it lol.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Joke aside ex Army clothing makes good work wear.loads of pockets well made etc.And truthfully it comfortable to wear I have light weight trousers very good quality and good for the summer.

My jackets DPM and MTP are very good when it's raining and it's always raining. Plus sometimes the people could be just ex Army and just like me got used to wearing it lol."

Ex army dont wear camo gear.

"Joke aside ex Army clothing makes good work wear.loads of pockets well made etc.And truthfully it comfortable to wear I have light weight trousers very good quality and good for the summer.

My jackets DPM and MTP are very good when it's raining and it's always raining. Plus sometimes the people could be just ex Army and just like me got used to wearing it lol.

Ex army dont wear camo gear. "

my brother does my cousin's I do my two mates do your point is ?

"When I see people wearing camouflage clothing I walk straight into them, just so they know its working.....

"

Ex army dont wear camo gear. my brother does my cousin's I do my two mates do your point is ? "

This is an excellent case for the use of the full stop! Apparently...your Brother does your cousins...and you do your two mates! Is this why you use camouflage?

Ex army dont wear camo gear. my brother does my cousin's I do my two mates do your point is ?

This is an excellent case for the use of the full stop! Apparently...your Brother does your cousins...and you do your two mates! Is this why you use camouflage? "

am a TV am not trying to hide

» Add a new message to this topic