FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fabbing pictures

Fabbing pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hillout OP   Man  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

As both an admirer of photography and someone who is frequently horny, I always take the time to fab any photos I find aesthetically pleasing or that turn me on.

I've spoken to a number of my fab friends and some women in particular can be hesitant to fab a man's pics (unless they want his attention) even if they're pleasing, otherwise they run the risk of being bombarded with messages after.

Has this occurred to any ladies here? Surely most people can distinguish from a fab'd photo and genuine interest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesn’t stop me from fabbing. Sometimes the guys I fab live really far away or they’re gay so they hopefully just see it as someone showing their appreciation for the pics. Sometimes I’ll fab guys out of my age range so they can’t mesaage me anyway. I don’t think it does much to increase unwanted messages.

"Doesn’t stop me from fabbing. Sometimes the guys I fab live really far away or they’re gay so they hopefully just see it as someone showing their appreciation for the pics. Sometimes I’ll fab guys out of my age range so they can’t mesaage me anyway. I don’t think it does much to increase unwanted messages. "

Good points. I fabbed yours

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I fab pictures I like, I like to spread some love and if they message me as a result I don't see a problem with that. I liked their pics after all!

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"As both an admirer of photography and someone who is frequently horny, I always take the time to fab any photos I find aesthetically pleasing or that turn me on.

I've spoken to a number of my fab friends and some women in particular can be hesitant to fab a man's pics (unless they want his attention) even if they're pleasing, otherwise they run the risk of being bombarded with messages after.

Has this occurred to any ladies here? Surely most people can distinguish from a fab'd photo and genuine interest?"

Always happy to fab sexy pics

By *ayMyName123Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

"As both an admirer of photography and someone who is frequently horny, I always take the time to fab any photos I find aesthetically pleasing or that turn me on.

Has this occurred to any ladies here? Surely most people can distinguish from a fab'd photo and genuine interest?

Always happy to fab sexy pics "

What an intriguing profile and great pictures

Always happy to fab sexy pics "

Shouldn't we all be?

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

When I see pictures on the forums I like (male or female)

I fab them doesnt mean I want to go to bed with them its just an appreciation of the image

By *hris and SamCouple  over a year ago

at the end of the rainbow

"When I see pictures on the forums I like (male or female)

I fab them doesnt mean I want to go to bed with them its just an appreciation of the image "

Same here if the picture has some thought and has caught our attention, irrespective of our attraction to the profile we will fab it

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"When I see pictures on the forums I like (male or female)

I fab them doesnt mean I want to go to bed with them its just an appreciation of the image "

I do the same . I like nice images

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

If I see a picture I like I fab it whether it is female, male or couple x

I fab bums bent over more than most theres no sexier site than that for me but theres some very artistic people on here that deserve a fab for there efforts some people are that attractive to me that il fab every pic even if its a random kneecap

If I like a pic I fab it doesn't mean I want to jump their bones

"If I like a pic I fab it doesn't mean I want to jump their bones "

Has this occurred to any ladies here? Surely most people can distinguish from a fab'd photo and genuine interest?"

I join in the fabbing threads but still get messages of men saying 'thanks for the fabs', which puts me off tbh as why should they bother?

so nowi tend to fab people outside my age range as they cant message me

but I do look to see who has fabbed me and if I like their pics I will fab them back

I've stopped because i do not get many to do mine

Nope. If I see a pic that I like, I fab it.

I join in the fabbing threads but still get messages of men saying 'thanks for the fabs', which puts me off tbh as why should they bother?

so nowi tend to fab people outside my age range as they cant message me

but I do look to see who has fabbed me and if I like their pics I will fab them back "

*taking notes*

"If I like a pic I fab it doesn't mean I want to jump their bones "

I know. I have some random ones I've fabbed just because I like how the picture has been taken. However I probably would jump some of their bones

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Always happy to fab sexy pics

What an intriguing profile and great pictures "

Why thank you

I've fabbed your pictures a few times OP and not even a message!

If I like it,I fab it. I appreciate when people make an effort with photos.

If I like the picture I will fab it , doesn't mean I want to meet them ,just like their pics

"I've fabbed your pictures a few times OP and not even a message!

If I like it,I fab it. I appreciate when people make an effort with photos. "

Thank you kindly. Much appreciated

I think ladies think I'm ugly so they don't fab any of mine

» Add a new message to this topic