FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boring or not?

Boring or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just got told my profile is boring and to delete everything but the last paragraph.

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesn't look too bed, although I might lose the first paragraph, but even then if you're happy with it then leave it.

Doesn't look too bad that should say

Although I'm not a fan of long profiles, it looks ok to me. Some people only want to know about you sexually; some like to go a bit deeper.

It's not boring but there is a lot of pointless information on there. It's your profile though and you can write whatever the fuck you want.

Don't listen to anyone else. Do your own thing. Be a man not a mouse

"It's not boring but there is a lot of pointless information on there. It's your profile though and you can write whatever the fuck you want. "

What do you consider pointless?

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Just got told my profile is boring and to delete everything but the last paragraph.

Thoughts? "

How much more help from the forums do you need to write your profile?

In one your recent threads you were saying how you'd been complimented on it.

Are you happy with it?

Yes, leave it.

Are you unhappy with it?

Rewrite it.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"It's not boring but there is a lot of pointless information on there. It's your profile though and you can write whatever the fuck you want.

What do you consider pointless? "

Everything between word 2 and the last one

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"It's not boring but there is a lot of pointless information on there. It's your profile though and you can write whatever the fuck you want.

It might be pointless to some but important to others,

Its just a introduction most people will go of your pictures if they want to take it further

I like to know a bit about a person before meeting them. It doesn't have to be very personal stuff.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Blimey that's a bit harsh....and bloody rude to!

It's your profile, if you're happy with it it doesn't matter what others think.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Just got told my profile is boring and to delete everything but the last paragraph.

Thoughts? "

why should you just ignore negative comments x

I would consider changing your name from Terence to Dick Rodwell, it makes you sound more dynamic. You’re very welcome!

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

To be fair op, I clicked on and thought, oh my!!! Life is far to short to read all that, so i clicked off again, but if I’m honest you’re young and really would not have any interest in us so it’s nit really a worry for you what I think

Mrs blue eyes

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"To be fair op, I clicked on and thought, oh my!!! Life is far to short to read all that, so i clicked off again, but if I’m honest you’re young and really would not have any interest in us so it’s nit really a worry for you what I think

Mrs blue eyes "

. That should have been ‘not’ I’m not Scottish

It reads more like a dating profile but it's better than a lot of others!

Thoughts? "

I think it's odd that they said that to you.

If you like it then keep it.

You've asked for this now so here is your profile text with me taking out what I and only I think is pointless but it's YOUR profile and you can write whatever you want

I'm looking for nsa but open to the idea of regular meets. I'm confident and outgoing, love to have a laugh, I'm very approachable and don't take myself too seriously.

I am gym fit and have plenty of stamina.

I'm happy to chat on here till you're comfortable and happy to meet socially.

What I'm looking for;

A down to earth woman or couple that likes a good laugh and has a naughty sense of humour. Who likes to push limits and try new things. I'm open to trying most things and have lots of fantasies that I'm happy to discuss.

I am very interested in meeting couples for a mmf (straight) and to have my first ffm but will be equally enthusiastic to meet single women.

I'd like to experience being a sub. I'm natural dominant but would like to experience loss of control. So any dommes I'm all yours.

You've asked for this now so here is your profile text with me taking out what I and only I think is pointless but it's YOUR profile and you can write whatever you want

I'm looking for nsa but open to the idea of regular meets. I'm confident and outgoing, love to have a laugh, I'm very approachable and don't take myself too seriously.

What I'm looking for;

A down to earth woman or couple that likes a good laugh and has a naughty sense of humour. Who likes to push limits and try new things. I'm open to trying most things and have lots of fantasies that I'm happy to discuss.

I am very interested in meeting couples for a mmf (straight) and to have my first ffm but will be equally enthusiastic to meet single women.

I'd like to experience being a sub. I'm natural dominant but would like to experience loss of control. So any dommes I'm all yours.

"

I've just had a rewrite.

I would delete the last paragraph if it was my profile...

That's why my profile has no spaces or punctuation to make sure I can't identify the last paragraph

What I'm looking for;

I've just had a rewrite. "

More importantly did you take my advice and change your name to Dick Rodwell?

Thoughts? "

Whoever said it was right IMO..

Its all about you apart from that last paragraph..

If youre going to make it so long, try injecting some humour into it as it is a tad boring

» Add a new message to this topic