FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swingers or in open relationship?

Swingers or in open relationship?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there a fine line? Or practically same thing? Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

I only play as part of a couple, I don't meet and shag people alone, my fella is always involved. That's the difference for me I think, it's an experience we share rather than do our own thing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I only play as part of a couple, I don't meet and shag people alone, my fella is always involved. That's the difference for me I think, it's an experience we share rather than do our own thing."

Does he have a profile on here too?

"I only play as part of a couple, I don't meet and shag people alone, my fella is always involved. That's the difference for me I think, it's an experience we share rather than do our own thing."

What to call a mix and match then? But good point

Trowbridge

"I only play as part of a couple, I don't meet and shag people alone, my fella is always involved. That's the difference for me I think, it's an experience we share rather than do our own thing.

Does he have a profile on here too?"

You keep making a point of the fact I have a single profile on the forums...

My profile is used for the forums and occasionally maybe meet women.

My fella knows I have it and knows my log in details if he ever wants to have a nose. He has his own profile. And my profile is very clear when it comes to my not being single and not meeting without him except in the case of other women.

Not sure why you feel the need to keep commenting....

Trowbridge

"I only play as part of a couple, I don't meet and shag people alone, my fella is always involved. That's the difference for me I think, it's an experience we share rather than do our own thing.

What to call a mix and match then? But good point "

I guess it's down to the couple. Labels have never been all that important to me.

Well you can be in an open relationship without being swingers I would say.

I'm in a developing open relationship where we've been an exclusive couple who also go swinging together and now because of a big change in circumstances we've had to change the boundaries of our relationship. I think it still takes time and commitment plus good honest dialogue to work. There is a need to intimately reconnect on a fairly regular basis too. Certainly its evolving all the time so I couldn't comment on how it will work long term.

I don't think it could be classed as polyamorous either as I can't imagine loving anyone else even if it's a regular on the side shag for convenience. I've chatted to a friend about poly relationships and understand they can have primary, secondary and tertiary levels but I know personally I'd always need to be number 1

My fella knows I have it and knows my log in details if he ever wants to have a nose. He has his own profile. And my profile is very clear when it comes to my not being single and not meeting without him except in the case of other women.

Not sure why you feel the need to keep commenting...."

Jeez.. I just asked for the first time.. oh well

Trowbridge

Jeez.. I just asked for the first time.. oh well "

No, you made a comment on a thread before about it.

My profile is very clear for those who can be bothered to read it. And my man knows and is involved with everything I do

"Well you can be in an open relationship without being swingers I would say.

I'm in a developing open relationship where we've been an exclusive couple who also go swinging together and now because of a big change in circumstances we've had to change the boundaries of our relationship. I think it still takes time and commitment plus good honest dialogue to work. There is a need to intimately reconnect on a fairly regular basis too. Certainly its evolving all the time so I couldn't comment on how it will work long term.

I don't think it could be classed as polyamorous either as I can't imagine loving anyone else even if it's a regular on the side shag for convenience. I've chatted to a friend about poly relationships and understand they can have primary, secondary and tertiary levels but I know personally I'd always need to be number 1 "

I see it as a shag with a good connection as without it not enjoyable at all for us anyway. It is more convinient to be in open relationship with kids and busy working life. Babysitting in turns ! Communication is a key for sure!

My profile is very clear for those who can be bothered to read it. And my man knows and is involved with everything I do "

I don’t think I did.. and I only asked if he has a single profile too?

If I was making a comment I would’ve said why don’t you have a couples profile?

Trowbridge

My profile is very clear for those who can be bothered to read it. And my man knows and is involved with everything I do

If I was making a comment I would’ve said why don’t you have a couples profile? "

Pretty sure you did but I'm not gonna argue cos I can't find the thread

Pretty sure you did but I'm not gonna argue cos I can't find the thread "

Would you like to see Omar William’s Schlong?

Trowbridge

Would you like to see Omar William’s Schlong?"

Seen it...he's not my cup of tea...nice dick tho I guess...

Would you like to see Omar William’s Schlong?"

I have a solution for you guys! Have a shag with each other and release that tension between yourselves xx

I have a solution for you guys! Have a shag with each other and release that tension between yourselves xx"

It’s a no from me lol she’s too impulsive

Trowbridge

I have a solution for you guys! Have a shag with each other and release that tension between yourselves xx"

And ruin our witty banter?!

Trowbridge

I have a solution for you guys! Have a shag with each other and release that tension between yourselves xx

It’s a no from me lol she’s too impulsive "

You spelt repulsive wrong....

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I think there is a diff

I see swinging as meeting others just for social and sex.

An open relationship more that they have dates with others as well as fun.

Miss

You spelt repulsive wrong...."

I made a point

Are fuckbuddies in fab, or friends with benifits who have a couples account more than just a couple have sexy fun or are they playing like husband and wife?

Whatever people are doing, is it harming anyone? No, then it is whatever they think it is, that’s how I think of stuff like this.

Trowbridge

You spelt repulsive wrong....

I made a point "

Must've missed it...

This.

» Add a new message to this topic