FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Studland beach

Studland beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the weather is (supposedly) starting to warm up, I’ve been considering taking a trip to Studland. I’ve never been to the nudist part before and wonder if anyone has any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Beware sand getting stuck in your foof

"Beware sand getting stuck in your foof "

Brighton - even Hove!

If you’re in the national trust, you can park for free and walk up. The naturist part is towards the north. It’s fine and pleasant - I don’t like the meer cat men who lurk about.

I wonder if I’d be best finding someone to go with?

Brighton - even Hove!

"I wonder if I’d be best finding someone to go with? "
with an advert like that, there will be offers like grains of sand.

It appears not!

Brighton - even Hove!

"It appears not! "
pebbles then....

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"It appears not! "

I’ll accompany you.

"It appears not!

I’ll accompany you."

Nice of you to offer but isn’t it a bit far away from you?

Maldon

"It appears not!

I’ll accompany you.

Nice of you to offer but isn’t it a bit far away from you? "

Quite a hike but I like the occasional trip to the south coast. Keep an eye on the weather , I need it warm to be seen at my best, fix a date and I’ll be there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and my friend (male) are talking about going this year. Never made it last year because whenever we were able to go the weather was awful.

Maldon

"Me and my friend (male) are talking about going this year. Never made it last year because whenever we were able to go the weather was awful. "

Can make a fab foursome if Rarity agrees

"Me and my friend (male) are talking about going this year. Never made it last year because whenever we were able to go the weather was awful.

Can make a fab foursome if Rarity agrees"

I’m happy to make a foursome but I reckon that a Monday is my only day free as I don’t work. Won’t suit most people.

Maldon

"Me and my friend (male) are talking about going this year. Never made it last year because whenever we were able to go the weather was awful.

Can make a fab foursome if Rarity agrees

I’m happy to make a foursome but I reckon that a Monday is my only day free as I don’t work. Won’t suit most people. "

It’s a date then. First warm sunny Monday - assuming we get one this summer.

By *ajorwetMan  over a year ago

poole

I live 10 minuets from the studland ferry, I’ll go with you.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's a stunning coastline and the beach is lovely. The meerkats in the dunes do make an appearance but I was able to ignore them.

It was an exceptionally hot day when I went and found it a bit too hot to be so naked.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I live 10 minuets from the studland ferry, I’ll go with you. "

Do you dance?

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

No need to worry. There are meerkats in the dunes but there's plenty of naturists on the beach itself and people are friendly.

Plenty of times we've been and have chatted with nearby couples.

If you want attention go into the dunes but you need to be aware that the beach is patrolled by the police and NT wardens to discourage anything going on. At the end of the day it's a family beach and being too overt will get the naturist beach closed, as has been threatened in the past.

If you don't want attention, just pick a spot to the back of the beach near some couples.

There's free parking on ferry road, though there has been some car crime. Flat walk to the beach, when you get there turn right.

Or park at the NT car park and walk 3/4 mile along the beach until you see the sign.

"No need to worry. There are meerkats in the dunes but there's plenty of naturists on the beach itself and people are friendly.

If you want attention go into the dunes but you need to be aware that the beach is patrolled by the police and NT wardens to discourage anything going on. At the end of the day it's a family beach and being too overt will get the naturist beach closed, as has been threatened in the past.

If you don't want attention, just pick a spot to the back of the beach near some couples.

There's free parking on ferry road, though there has been some car crime. Flat walk to the beach, when you get there turn right.

Or park at the NT car park and walk 3/4 mile along the beach until you see the sign."

Thanks for the advice. I’ve never been to a naturist beach before so good to know the etiquette!

"No need to worry. There are meerkats in the dunes but there's plenty of naturists on the beach itself and people are friendly.

Or park at the NT car park and walk 3/4 mile along the beach until you see the sign.

Thanks for the advice. I’ve never been to a naturist beach before so good to know the etiquette! "

Take your clothes off.... First rule of naturist club, don't ask the second rule I've been sworn to secrecy

Hello, I have been there many times and it's a lovely beach to relax for the day and to try naturism if you wish.

If you are travelling by car, please go past Wareham and then go toward Corfe Castle, following the signpost to Studland which it's roughly about 5 miles to there, you can park on the side of the road for free all day and once you find the main path to the beach, you will be on the right path to the naturist beach, as for first timer naturist I would stay on the beach and you will be left alone to enjoy naturism, I wouldn't go in the dunes, too many men there looking for fun and voyeurism, most men will walk all day to catch some view!

If you need to know more please feel free message me, there is plenty other places for naturists like Acorns, Nudefest, Clover Spa, local swimming club, Abbey House Gardens, etc

By *lade10000Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Hi Rarity12. I'm in Wiltshire, love Studland and know it well. Just waiting for the first hot day. Happy to chat. Love to take you there.

By *etterryseeMan  over a year ago

near Swindon

Enjoy the beach - can only echo what else has been said about staying away from the dunes. Find a nice couple and set up camp near them (they’ll be plenty there of all ages, shapes and sizes) and enjoy seeing and being seen.

Don’t forget your sun cream!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Facilities - there aren`t any! If you need the toilet, park at the NT car park, otherwise you`ll have to put your clothes back on and walk a looooong way!

The walk from Ferry Road by the fire point/bus stop (yes, there is a bus service to/from Bournemouth) is flat but the surface is rough with the last 200 yards being strength sapping soft sand. Currently, some is under very short stretches of shallow water but as things dry up this will disappear. The walk from the NT car park is best done along the shoreline. Whichever way you choose, it will be obvious when you reach the naturist area as it`s clearly signed. Stay within the green posts if venturing into the dunes. Generally, but not exclusively, the hetro-sexual area is the first part you come to if coming from the NT car park, or on the right as you reach the dunes if using the path from Ferry Road with gay men seemingly preferring the furthest/LH side.

"As the weather is (supposedly) starting to warm up, I’ve been considering taking a trip to Studland. I’ve never been to the nudist part before and wonder if anyone has any advice? "

Don't go if it's snowing

I haven't been to studland but the weather looks good this weekend so may head down.

By *lade10000Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Studland on Monday. Anyone else going?

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Might head down today

By *atchusplay1000Couple  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Studland is one of our favourite beaches. We try to go at least a couple of times each year. I just wish we lived closer.

Please get in touch if you need advice.

x

I’m staying in Poole tonight and wondering if it’s worth a visit to watch the sunset

The sea is still a bit chilly for a dip down here but today it's glorious down here blue skies and really warm.I usually take the chain ferry over.

"The sea is still a bit chilly for a dip down here but today it's glorious down here blue skies and really warm.I usually take the chain ferry over."

Problem is I have no idea where I’m going, where to park etc so it’s all a learning curve today if I make it

We went to the nudist beach at Studland recently. Agree with what everyone else has said, keep away from the dunes, don’t park too far away as it can be a bit of a trek and the sea is freezing But the beach is beautiful and it’s great to see people all shapes and sizes enjoying the sun naked x Amelia x

"The sea is still a bit chilly for a dip down here but today it's glorious down here blue skies and really warm.I usually take the chain ferry over.

Problem is I have no idea where I’m going, where to park etc so it’s all a learning curve today if I make it "

Go to sandbanks take the chain ferry over your in studland then.Theres free parking in places.The first part after you get off is naturist.You can drive on down to knoll beach which has a cafe and a view to old harry rocks and water craft to hire.You have pay to park here it's national trust run.

Is it still, unofficially at least, the gay side one side of the dunes and the straight side the other? Was last time I went, some years ago.

Also are the likely to be people about 8pm onwards?

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

Thanks for all the top tips. My bf and I are talking about going this weekend if the weather holds.

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

Our fave UK place enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic