FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hidden profiles

Hidden profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all...new to the site one thing i dont understand is those with hidden profiles...whats the point?

However...enjoying it here ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Want a break, rather than deleting profile, fed up, disillusioned, rejected etc etc then use hide!

Mines hidden half the time. Sometimes I just want to chat in the forums. Sometimes I just fancy a perv. Sometimes I'm just being aloof

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

You may just want to take a break from fab life but, still have access to your profile should you wish to return again for any reason

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Sometimes people hide their profile if they are poorly, or have a lot going on in their life at the time.

I suppose it's the equivalent to sitting on the stairs when you need a break from your family at Christmas...

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Mine is hidden because I'm not meeting at the moment but still have a nose at the forum and chat to friends. Stops needless messages coming in.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Sometimes people hide their profile if they are poorly, or have a lot going on in their life at the time.

I suppose it's the equivalent to sitting on the stairs when you need a break from your family at Christmas... "

Haha good analogy!

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Sometimes people hide their profile if they are poorly, or have a lot going on in their life at the time.

I suppose it's the equivalent to sitting on the stairs when you need a break from your family at Christmas...

Haha good analogy! "

Thank you! Xx

"Mine is hidden because I'm not meeting at the moment but still have a nose at the forum and chat to friends. Stops needless messages coming in. "

Whilst still allowing established friends to message.

» Add a new message to this topic