FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > profile and status

profile and status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *greygor OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

this not a rant just a comment that we are sure lots of couples or single females have .mail received today 38.10 either hi hello .8 how are you .6 what you up to .6 from guys with big hipster type beards [even though we say no thanks ]8 well constructed not one liners .ha ha we love fab been here a while .but some folks just not reading .then wonder why they get no replys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your profile is as hard to read as your op then I'm not surprised folk aren't reading it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"this not a rant just a comment that we are sure lots of couples or single females have .mail received today 38.10 either hi hello .8 how are you .6 what you up to .6 from guys with big hipster type beards [even though we say no thanks ]8 well constructed not one liners .ha ha we love fab been here a while .but some folks just not reading .then wonder why they get no replys"

Why not just block men from messaging you and do the looking yourselves... simples

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP.

Not entirely sure if you are asking for profile advice or not, but I'm going to hope you are.

I gave up trying to read your profile as if is simply a mass of text with no capital letters or paragraphs.

The phrasing is also a bit strange, do it may get get English isn't your first language. If this is the case, I would mention it, as people will be more likely to overlook the way it's written.

The fact that there are no photos of Mr would be an issue for me too.

Nita

Scunthorpe

Sorry for the auto correct errors... Can't be bothered to change it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

And if English is your first languge, then you could consider the irony of being disappointed by ill thought out and poorly constructed messages.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"If your profile is as hard to read as your op then I'm not surprised folk aren't reading it "

That was my thought!

Scunthorpe

"And if English is your first languge, then you could consider the irony of being disappointed by ill thought out and poorly constructed messages. "

That crossed my mind too

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"And if English is your first languge, then you could consider the irony of being disappointed by ill thought out and poorly constructed messages.

That crossed my mind too "

Good comment

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Ive read the OP and the OPs profile 3 times now and im none the wiser except they are out Wednesday and dont know if they will meet a couple, have a gangbang or go to a club.... nice to have such a variety of options mid week iI guess.

Scunthorpe

"And if English is your first languge, then you could consider the irony of being disappointed by ill thought out and poorly constructed messages.

That crossed my mind too

Good comment "

And you have a very good profile.

It's quite refreshingly articulate.

Nita

By *greygor OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

thanks for your views just a fact .no dis respect to any one .and we will be out 2moz doing whatever .

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

That crossed my mind too

Good comment

And you have a very good profile.

It's quite refreshingly articulate.

Nita"

Thanks Nita

By *kultraCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

We have what I hope is a very detailed and informative profile and yet we also get the rubbish one liners. Sometimes it’s only one word ‘hey’. I feel we have taken the time to tell them about us and yet they can’t be bothered to make an effort. We don’t reply to those messages lol x

» Add a new message to this topic