FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies wanted for burlesque show in Leeds. No previous experience needed

Ladies wanted for burlesque show in Leeds. No previous experience needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there.

I'm appealing for some sexy ladies of all ages, shapes and dance abilities to join me to put together a burlesque show.

As a choreographer I've been working on it for quite some time and hoping to recruit some ladies to put it together.

The show will consist of a variation of dance styles and will include everything from swing, top hat and tail kick line, Chicago style chair dance, to feathered fan dance.

Volunteers would not be required for all the sections so just the ones you'd want to be in. I'm also hoping to throw in a couple of sexy numbers for any vocalists willing to fill a slot in order for a costume change.

The venue and date for the performance is still under discussion so at this stage I'm just asking for potential volunteers.

Please get in touch if you're local to Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford, Leeds, and surrounding areas.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

Oooh sounds like great fun. I might be a bit far though but I'm tempted! X

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Sounds like brilliant fun but I really don’t think I’d have the confidence to do it

» Add a new message to this topic