FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tesco hang your head in shame

Tesco hang your head in shame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

So My Tesco delivery was delivered yesterday and they've given me the wrong dog food . I thought I'd try it . So I put in Pooches bowl and he took one sniff and gave me the " What the Fuck is this shit " look. So he had my Sausages . Not happy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You know he's going to try that trick every morning now, regardless of which dog food you give him.

Who wants dog food when there's sausages on the menu.

Den of Iniquity

"You know he's going to try that trick every morning now, regardless of which dog food you give him.

Who wants dog food when there's sausages on the menu."

I'm sure he didn't mind in the long run but I had to see if he liked it . I'm taking the remainder back to Tesco later

They once substituted my small animal mite repellent for a flea treatment for dogs. I don't have a dog.

"They once substituted my small animal mite repellent for a flea treatment for dogs. I don't have a dog. "

That’s ruff

"They once substituted my small animal mite repellent for a flea treatment for dogs. I don't have a dog.

That’s ruff"

Barking mad

Den of Iniquity

"They once substituted my small animal mite repellent for a flea treatment for dogs. I don't have a dog.

That’s ruff

Barking mad"

"So My Tesco delivery was delivered yesterday and they've given me the wrong dog food . I thought I'd try it . So I put in Pooches bowl and he took one sniff and gave me the " What the Fuck is this shit " look. So he had my Sausages . Not happy "

And you had the dog food?

Den of Iniquity

"So My Tesco delivery was delivered yesterday and they've given me the wrong dog food . I thought I'd try it . So I put in Pooches bowl and he took one sniff and gave me the " What the Fuck is this shit " look. So he had my Sausages . Not happy

And you had the dog food? "

Haha I just had less sausages

" he took one sniff and gave me the " What the Fuck is this shit " look. So he had my Sausages . Not happy "

Mate I'm just glad you put an 's' on the end of 'sausages'....

On Sunday's delivery they tried to substitute our raspberry trifle with a strawberry one!! FFS who eats strawberry trifle?

Den of Iniquity

" he took one sniff and gave me the " What the Fuck is this shit " look. So he had my Sausages . Not happy

Mate I'm just glad you put an 's' on the end of 'sausages'.... "

that would have upset me too

Den of Iniquity

"On Sunday's delivery they tried to substitute our raspberry trifle with a strawberry one!! FFS who eats strawberry trifle? "
You should sue

"On Sunday's delivery they tried to substitute our raspberry trifle with a strawberry one!! FFS who eats strawberry trifle? You should sue "

Let me know how you get on with legal proceedings on behalf of Wolfie and urself of course, then we'll hit em while they're down!

Den of Iniquity

"On Sunday's delivery they tried to substitute our raspberry trifle with a strawberry one!! FFS who eats strawberry trifle? You should sue

Let me know how you get on with legal proceedings on behalf of Wolfie and urself of course, then we'll hit em while they're down! "

Oh I will . I will prove that their negligence caused upset and depression in Pooch when presented with shite and unacceptable dog food when in court he gives the judge that look he gave me last night when I tried to feed him it

"On Sunday's delivery they tried to substitute our raspberry trifle with a strawberry one!! FFS who eats strawberry trifle? You should sue

Let me know how you get on with legal proceedings on behalf of Wolfie and urself of course, then we'll hit em while they're down! Oh I will . I will prove that their negligence caused upset and depression in Pooch when presented with shite and unacceptable dog food when in court he gives the judge that look he gave me last night when I tried to feed him it "

If there's a difference in price do you get reimbursed?

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

" he took one sniff and gave me the " What the Fuck is this shit " look. So he had my Sausages . Not happy

Mate I'm just glad you put an 's' on the end of 'sausages'.... "

Lmfao

Den of Iniquity

Let me know how you get on with legal proceedings on behalf of Wolfie and urself of course, then we'll hit em while they're down! Oh I will . I will prove that their negligence caused upset and depression in Pooch when presented with shite and unacceptable dog food when in court he gives the judge that look he gave me last night when I tried to feed him it

If there's a difference in price do you get reimbursed?"

No because this was apparently more expensive than what I ordered. But I will be taking it back anyway and getting a refund as Pooch won't eat it .

» Add a new message to this topic