FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married

Married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Overall, are people who have been married or from a very long term relationship, better partners than singles without such experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Hard one to answer as we are all individuals.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Swings and roundabouts - they may have learned not to make certain mistakes, but may well have been damaged by the experience, so less able to love or trust etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It depends on the individual. I had a long and happy relationship with a man who had only had short relationships before me.

I had a turbulent unhappy stressfull year relationship with a guy who had previously had a 10 year relationship. Just because someone has put up with someone for a long time it doesn't mean they are any good

Central

"Hard one to answer as we are all individuals. "

Sure I was curious about people's experience from relationships, even if it was just having someone who was more house-proud.

Has their experience outweighed any habits they gained or even their baggage?

My ex FWB had been married a long time but he had been doing meets behind wife's back for many years. So not all long time married/partnered are sexually lagging behind singles. X

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Depends on the person, relationship.

My sex life with my ex was as dull as ditch water, minimal foreplay strictly missionary, maybe a blow job birthdays & Christmas.

As for the 'accidental anal' incident.. Well

relationships are such an individual thing -

"Depends on the person, relationship.

My sex life with my ex was as dull as ditch water, minimal foreplay strictly missionary, maybe a blow job birthdays & Christmas.

As for the 'accidental anal' incident.. Well

There was nothing accidental and you could have lubed that dildo first.

"

I would say it depends on whether they learned anything from the demise of those relationships. Some people are determined to repeat the same mistakes.

Everyone starts with a clean slate with me. Yes we are a product of our environment and this makes us who we are at this very moment in time. However whether in a long relationship before or married, it doesn't mean that person has an advantage over anyone else. In any respect.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 24/04/18 10:34:45]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont know. Ive only been in relationships with people that have previously been married

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Overall, are people who have been married or from a very long term relationship, better partners than singles without such experience? "

No. Overall the dynamic between two individuals will be different, simply because they're individuals. Certain traits remain constant but how the other person reacts to them will be different in each relationship. They might understand compromise and tolerance a little more or they might be sick of it and determined to have their own way. It's a funny old game this relationship lark.

Central

"Overall, are people who have been married or from a very long term relationship, better partners than singles without such experience?

No. Overall the dynamic between two individuals will be different, simply because they're individuals. Certain traits remain constant but how the other person reacts to them will be different in each relationship. They might understand compromise and tolerance a little more or they might be sick of it and determined to have their own way. It's a funny old game this relationship lark."

It sure is

"Overall, are people who have been married or from a very long term relationship, better partners than singles without such experience?

No. Overall the dynamic between two individuals will be different, simply because they're individuals. Certain traits remain constant but how the other person reacts to them will be different in each relationship. They might understand compromise and tolerance a little more or they might be sick of it and determined to have their own way. It's a funny old game this relationship lark."

Very good response.

"relationships are such an individual thing - "

although on here they can sometimes be a group thing!

"Overall, are people who have been married or from a very long term relationship, better partners than singles without such experience? "

There's a reason there single

» Add a new message to this topic