FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do people leave fab?

Why do people leave fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Gloryhole.West.London OP   Man  over a year ago

West London

Sorry if there's a thread on this already but I always wondered why some fabswingers decide to leave fab and then some of them decide to return.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Yo-Yo profiles I call them

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Its never made any sense to me either... my original profile from way back when the site began is still here, hidden but here all the same. If we ever get fed up we would hide this one tol we were ready to come back. If that never happened it would just stay hid.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/04/18 01:21:19]

"Its never made any sense to me either... my original profile from way back when the site began is still here, hidden but here all the same. If we ever get fed up we would hide this one tol we were ready to come back. If that never happened it would just stay hid."

I found hiding my profile didn't work. I like to make a clean break. I leave for varying amounts of time. Once for nearly 3 years. Deleting my account works for me. Just like some like to just keep their profile hidden. Whatever works for the individual. It's their profile after all

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Its never made any sense to me either... my original profile from way back when the site began is still here, hidden but here all the same. If we ever get fed up we would hide this one tol we were ready to come back. If that never happened it would just stay hid.

I found hiding my profile didn't work. I like to make a clean break. I leave for varying amounts of time. Once for nearly 3 years. Deleting my account works for me. Just like some like to just keep their profile hidden. Whatever works for the individual. It's their profile after all "

Absolutely. I could just never be arsed to write a new profile... besides all the verifications would be lost as well as those left for others. I have over 350 on my single profile

West London

Ok, but whether hide or leave, I'm just intrigued about the reason(s) why. This is assuming that the leavers have had meets and veris, and they are not just leaving because of a lack thereof.

"Yo-Yo profiles I call them "

I call them quiters.

"Its never made any sense to me either... my original profile from way back when the site began is still here, hidden but here all the same. If we ever get fed up we would hide this one tol we were ready to come back. If that never happened it would just stay hid.

I found hiding my profile didn't work. I like to make a clean break. I leave for varying amounts of time. Once for nearly 3 years. Deleting my account works for me. Just like some like to just keep their profile hidden. Whatever works for the individual. It's their profile after all

Absolutely. I could just never be arsed to write a new profile... besides all the verifications would be lost as well as those left for others. I have over 350 on my single profile "

350 verifications isn’t a good thing.

Matt

"Yo-Yo profiles I call them

I call them quiters."

Or even quitters?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I call them quiters."

But if you quit and return on several occasions?

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"Ok, but whether hide or leave, I'm just intrigued about the reason(s) why. This is assuming that the leavers have had meets and veris, and they are not just leaving because of a lack thereof. "
Maybe they have met someone who doesnt swing , then come back if it ends

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Absolutely. I could just never be arsed to write a new profile... besides all the verifications would be lost as well as those left for others. I have over 350 on my single profile

Matt"

Did you forget to add “in your opinion”

For a site of supposed open minded people, there seem to be a lot of judgemental ones...

Absolutely. I could just never be arsed to write a new profile... besides all the verifications would be lost as well as those left for others. I have over 350 on my single profile "

Haha that's fair enough. I can understand why you didn't want to delete it then . I never really had a big amount, so it wasn't too much of a loss to delete

Matt"

Why isn't it? Everybody uses fab for their own enjoyment. It's really not for you to judge

"Ok, but whether hide or leave, I'm just intrigued about the reason(s) why. This is assuming that the leavers have had meets and veris, and they are not just leaving because of a lack thereof. "

I left the first time, because I met someone on here and he didn't want to swing. I loved him enough to respect that.

The few other times were boredom. The reason I kept getting drawn back were because of the forums. My head doesn't get turned often, so I rarely meet. I alwas thought when I left, it would be for good. Now I think if I get bored again, I'll just log off for a bit. Which has finally worked haha. I can log off for a few weeks at a time now and come back with a renewed interest

I call them quiters.

Or even quitters?"

Or odd quitters.

I call them quiters.

But if you quit and return on several occasions? "

They're still quitters!

I call them quiters.

They're still quitters!"

middle finger emoji, if they had one

I call them quiters.

They're still quitters!

middle finger emoji, if they had one "

[Removed by poster at 24/04/18 06:38:32]

"Sorry if there's a thread on this already but I always wondered why some fabswingers decide to leave fab and then some of them decide to return. "

Because they can

Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it

By *hyntravCouple  over a year ago

North Somerset

We left because we were pregnant and swinging was not something we felt we wanted to be part of our lives at the time. 2 babies and 2 and a half years later, one extremely horny morning and we're back on here although with no time to meet I'm not convinced we'll stay for long

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Matt"

Perhaps take a look at them before judging. Veris can also be from clubs and socials.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

Matt"

Seeing as you don’t know the time period and many of them could be social, plus who cares if they’re not, you come across as a judgemental man to avoid there Matt.

Matt"

Mathew Mathew Mathew, what on earth are you implying... Very judgemental of you.

Might be obvious but it could be because they can't find what they're looking for.

The thing I've learnt over the years is that fab is more fun if you don't think about what other people do, how they behave or what they might think.

People leave for many reasons and that's their choice.

Maybe they needed a clean break, maybe they met someone, maybe their partner found out, maybe they fancy a change.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Wife found out they were cheating is a likely probable for many.

Clueless individuals without much ability to make things work, even with fake model pics, return to try the same tactics again.

Another attempt to stalk someone is another.

Or they get some sex somehow, for a while, until they are dumped.

Plus those who have a great relationship for a while, potentially monogamous.

I've kept this profile a little while and just hid it in between.

I've been on here as a couples profile twice.

One had for years and then the relationship ended so the profile obviously went.

The other one was with quite a volatile guy who would suddenly get annoyed and delete the profile only to reinstate it (and then tell me!) weeks later. Interestingly he runs his single profile the same way but he's annoyed that many people now he can't get it verified

Usually because someone has pissed me off and i need to leave before i go into Hulk mode.

Or i get bored.

The lure of the cock always brings me back

One of the great wonders of the universe

Two years ago, I left fab because I went into a relationship with my former best friend. I came back because she decided to break my heart through one text and no, I wasn't after pity sex. I was in an emotional state and needed someone to talk to.

By *ucy83SOWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

As someone that left for 3 years and came back recently, my reasons for leaving were :-

• Boredom, I’d been doing it for 8 years and found I was only using the site for the forums.

• work changed and I didn’t have time really

• wanted to spend more time in the real world

Reasons for coming back

• I missed the forums, even if I’m a new girl again

• I have a busy stressful job and Fab is more honest & convenient then dating sites to find what I’m looking for

• I’m grumpy when I don’t have regular sex and my friends told me to re-join as my regular FB is away till sept.

OP hope that helps!

By *w79Man  over a year ago

Stalbridge

I left (deleted & lost my verifications) for a brief time, as I'd started seeing someone, who told me it was her or fabswingers/fabguys.

The relationship didn't last, so I came back.

Matt"

why???? might be collected over years and years - and a lot might be from socials -(you can collect a lot in one hit from those )

West London

Thanks all for sharing your thoughts. I just have an inquisitive mind.

» Add a new message to this topic