FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > An issue

An issue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rickyd72 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have an issue. This is a swingers site right? Or at least it was when I joined in 2008. So, supposedly, women on here would be quite happy to see their husbands/partners screw someone else in front of them at home or in a club but lose their minds (and all interest) when I’m honest and tell them I’m married? My wife knows I’m on this site, this one and the sister one to this. She didn’t choose the illness that wrecked her quality of life. She also needs to take medication for the rest of her life that has killed her sex drive completely. We don’t openly discuss me seeing other people as she feels awkward and guilty and would rather I just quietly went about my affairs without the family finding out. She has said in the past that it’s not fair that I’m losing out on something I enjoy and she can’t give to me anymore. Does anyone get that, or are we all too straight laced and judgemental on here nowadays?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have they said that is the reason they won't meet you?

What's the sister site your on?

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"What's the sister site your on? "

I'm guessing fabguys

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 23/04/18 20:05:13]

Sheffield

"What's the sister site your on?

I'm guessing fabguys "

nope, dogging. Why fabguys?

Sheffield

"Have they said that is the reason they won't meet you? "
I have been told a few times, yes

I have sex with whom I choose. I don't care if you don't like my reasons. My choices do not reflect on what is termed 'swinging'. It means you don't agree with my choice.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm guessing fabguys nope, dogging. Why fabguys?"

because loads of cock photos suggest you’re cock obsessed

Sheffield

"What's the sister site your on? "
dogging

"Have they said that is the reason they won't meet you? I have been told a few times, yes"

What would be an 'acceptable' reason for not wanting to fuck you?

So you mention your wife is ok with what you do... but wouod she confirm that before you met someone?

"So you mention your wife is ok with what you do... but wouod she confirm that before you met someone? "

This is the thing we only have your word for it...

Sheffield

"I have sex with whom I choose. I don't care if you don't like my reasons. My choices do not reflect on what is termed 'swinging'. It means you don't agree with my choice."
well what are you doing on a swinging site then?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

People can have whatever preferences they like over who they do and don't meet - have you considered your marital status (assuming you've explained the situation as fully as you have here and also given them the opportunity to verify that with your wife) may not be the actual reason they don't want to meet you?

Or if you've not given them the opportunity to verify it that they may be suspicious?

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

Hi I am in exactly the same position as you so yes I understand it

Sheffield

"So you mention your wife is ok with what you do... but wouod she confirm that before you met someone?

"

so you’d be ok if I walked into a club like La Chambre in sheffield then but wouldn’t meet otherwise. Do I have to bring a note from my wife? Christ.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I have sex with whom I choose. I don't care if you don't like my reasons. My choices do not reflect on what is termed 'swinging'. It means you don't agree with my choice. well what are you doing on a swinging site then?"

People join Fab for all sorts of reasons and they don’t have to be for reasons of sex.

Brighton - even Hove!

"So you mention your wife is ok with what you do... but wouod she confirm that before you met someone?

so you’d be ok if I walked into a club like La Chambre in sheffield then but wouldn’t meet otherwise. Do I have to bring a note from my wife? Christ."

a note would be ridiculous! A notarised certificate, maybe....

I think you'd be surprised at the amount of married men who claim to be on here with consent. I can imagine it would be frustrating OP, but it would be risky for anyone to just take someone at their word in regards to this.

My wife is happy to verify I'm allowed to play alone... a phone call or even a social meet up before anything happens.

THIS is the best way to go... and shows that you are in fact genuine and not just another single chancer wanting a quick sexual fix.

As for what I've seen written... your not fussy at all, size shape or age

Given your wife’s situation, would she find it sexy to watch?

"I have sex with whom I choose. I don't care if you don't like my reasons. My choices do not reflect on what is termed 'swinging'. It means you don't agree with my choice. well what are you doing on a swinging site then?"

You are seriously suggesting that I have sex with a married man, or I am not a swinger ? I just love this site, more knob heads than you can shake a stick at

so you’d be ok if I walked into a club like La Chambre in sheffield then but wouldn’t meet otherwise. Do I have to bring a note from my wife? Christ."

God no I have some class I don't go to la chambre .

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Wonderful. Just wonderful. Here's one more who thinks he has the copyright to the term "swinging".

Let me spell it out then: guys are a dime a dozen. Good guys are rarer but still available. Women have a choice. Now, we all have criteria as to who we allow to be close to us, and how close. Some women do not want a married man. Others do not like the look of you. Yet others do not like the idea of dogging. Etc. etc. etc. You are also within your right to have criteria based on which you choose who you want to meet. And no, swinging is not sleeping with everyone who offers because - what a novel idea - who has the time?

Good luck.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I have sex with whom I choose. I don't care if you don't like my reasons. My choices do not reflect on what is termed 'swinging'. It means you don't agree with my choice. well what are you doing on a swinging site then?

You are seriously suggesting that I have sex with a married man, or I am not a swinger ? I just love this site, more knob heads than you can shake a stick at "

Roll up.......roll up.

Fuck a married man on here and claim your free pass to swinging.

No fussy women allowed

Sheffield

"I have sex with whom I choose. I don't care if you don't like my reasons. My choices do not reflect on what is termed 'swinging'. It means you don't agree with my choice. well what are you doing on a swinging site then?

You are seriously suggesting that I have sex with a married man, or I am not a swinger ? I just love this site, more knob heads than you can shake a stick at "

I suggest you look up swinging on google then. Either that or go back to pof. I’m assuming I’m one of the collective knobheads then? Also more up their own arse females in here than there used to be. Kettle, pot.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you've had a knock back op and it's because you're married I think you need to accept that some people choose (for reasons of their own) not to meet under those circumstances.

If you've received abusive messages about your situation report them.

You have as much right to be here as anybody else but if you want people to respect that right you need to return the favour.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Have you not had a meet in the ten years you've been here, OP? And for the record I'm more sympathetic to your original post .

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I'm guessing fabguys nope, dogging. Why fabguys?"

You said sister site rather than another site

Sheffield

"Given your wife’s situation, would she find it sexy to watch? "
she has no interest whatsoever.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Plenty are less judgemental about the people they play withs personal situation. Plenty are also less than honest about these things purely because being honest gets them ignored, turned down or blocked.

The choice is yours... do you keep your personal circumstances to yourself or do you be upfront and risk the rejection/judgement?

For the record; Cheffy was a "fab single" playing without his wifes knowledge. I knew that when we met and did not judge. Here we are four years down the line, he left her 3 years ago and we have been together since.

Its nobodys business but your own... do what feels right for you and stuff those who decide they cant play because you'remarried.

Sheffield

I'm guessing fabguys nope, dogging. Why fabguys?

You said sister site rather than another site"

dogging is a sister site to this one..

"Given your wife’s situation, would she find it sexy to watch? she has no clue whatsoever. "

Sheffield

"Plenty are less judgemental about the people they play withs personal situation. Plenty are also less than honest about these things purely because being honest gets them ignored, turned down or blocked.

The choice is yours... do you keep your personal circumstances to yourself or do you be upfront and risk the rejection/judgement?

For the record; Cheffy was a "fab single" playing without his wifes knowledge. I knew that when we met and did not judge. Here we are four years down the line, he left her 3 years ago and we have been together since.

Its nobodys business but your own... do what feels right for you and stuff those who decide they cant play because you'remarried."

thank you so much for that comment, someone who’s not up their own arse and judgemental. Bless you!

You are seriously suggesting that I have sex with a married man, or I am not a swinger ? I just love this site, more knob heads than you can shake a stick at I suggest you look up swinging on google then. Either that or go back to pof. I’m assuming I’m one of the collective knobheads then? Also more up their own arse females in here than there used to be. Kettle, pot."

I just did and the definition given is "sexually liberated or promiscuous." - nowhere does it say "will sleep with anyone and everyone who chooses to call themselves a swinger"

You really ate digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole with every post OP - your sense of entitlement is off the scale, and I'm frankly not surprised you are struggling here.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"So you mention your wife is ok with what you do... but wouod she confirm that before you met someone? "

Good god give the poor lady some thought! If he says she is ok with it accept that. He neednt tell you she even exists, plenty dont!

With respect, you fail to mention being married on your profile - so I doubt that is the only reason folks don't wish to meet you.

"I have an issue. This is a swingers site right? Or at least it was when I joined in 2008. So, supposedly, women on here would be quite happy to see their husbands/partners screw someone else in front of them at home or in a club but lose their minds (and all interest) when I’m honest and tell them I’m married? My wife knows I’m on this site, this one and the sister one to this. She didn’t choose the illness that wrecked her quality of life. She also needs to take medication for the rest of her life that has killed her sex drive completely. We don’t openly discuss me seeing other people as she feels awkward and guilty and would rather I just quietly went about my affairs without the family finding out. She has said in the past that it’s not fair that I’m losing out on something I enjoy and she can’t give to me anymore. Does anyone get that, or are we all too straight laced and judgemental on here nowadays? "

Sheffield

"Have you not had a meet in the ten years you've been here, OP? And for the record I'm more sympathetic to your original post ."
I’ve had a few, but to quote Frank Sinatra, to few to mention..

You are seriously suggesting that I have sex with a married man, or I am not a swinger ? I just love this site, more knob heads than you can shake a stick at I suggest you look up swinging on google then. Either that or go back to pof. I’m assuming I’m one of the collective knobheads then? Also more up their own arse females in here than there used to be. Kettle, pot."

YOU look up swinging. Swinging is for consensual sex with others. Because I choose not to shag the whole site, preferring ONE man at a time, does not mean I need to be on POF.

I am not up my own arse, I just retain a right to choose whom I have sex with.

Loving your replies, bet you are inundated with offers now. Fantastic thread

"Plenty are less judgemental about the people they play withs personal situation. Plenty are also less than honest about these things purely because being honest gets them ignored, turned down or blocked.

Its nobodys business but your own... do what feels right for you and stuff those who decide they cant play because you'remarried. thank you so much for that comment, someone who’s not up their own arse and judgemental. Bless you!"

If I said "sorry I don't want to meet you because you're married", would I be up my own arse and judgemental?

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

I’m guessing you’re familiar with the concept that people, men or women, have a choice about who they have sex with, swinging or not?

I can understand your reason for being on here. I guess even though it's a swingers site not everyone is going to want to meet a married (single) guy. But others will.

And I can empathise with your situation. Both my husband and I are on here separately. I got him to set up a single profile before me because I very often can't or don't feel like meeting and I would hate for him to not have fun just because I can't.

Its nobodys business but your own... do what feels right for you and stuff those who decide they cant play because you'remarried. thank you so much for that comment, someone who’s not up their own arse and judgemental. Bless you!"

People are up their own arses because they'd want confirmation that you were playing with consent? Haha okay then. I personally think an individual has the right to know, to the best of their ability if they will be contributing to someone cheating or not. Surely you understand that just your word for it, may not be acceptable for some? You choose to sleep with who you want to. I would think you'd respect the fact that others have the right to do the same, without making them feel like they must be conceited for their choices?

Sheffield

You are seriously suggesting that I have sex with a married man, or I am not a swinger ? I just love this site, more knob heads than you can shake a stick at I suggest you look up swinging on google then. Either that or go back to pof. I’m assuming I’m one of the collective knobheads then? Also more up their own arse females in here than there used to be. Kettle, pot.

I just did and the definition given is "sexually liberated or promiscuous." - nowhere does it say "will sleep with anyone and everyone who chooses to call themselves a swinger"

You really ate digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole with every post OP - your sense of entitlement is off the scale, and I'm frankly not surprised you are struggling here."

I suggest you go back you uncle google then and look up “sexually liberated” and “promiscuous”. Not really me that’s digging a hole here....

"supposedly, women on here would be quite happy to see their husbands/partners screw someone else in front of them"

Your 2 points-the woman would be present and watching. That's not what's happening in your case. Your wife is not involved so how does it compare?

Swinging like everything in life has evolved. People are much more open to a range of scenarios. They're also more than entitled to decide who they don't want to play with.

Sheffield

Its nobodys business but your own... do what feels right for you and stuff those who decide they cant play because you'remarried. thank you so much for that comment, someone who’s not up their own arse and judgemental. Bless you!

People are up their own arses because they'd want confirmation that you were playing with consent? Haha okay then. I personally think an individual has the right to know, to the best of their ability if they will be contributing to someone cheating or not. Surely you understand that just your word for it, may not be acceptable for some? You choose to sleep with who you want to. I would think you'd respect the fact that others have the right to do the same, without making them feel like they must be conceited for their choices? "

as I’ve said before, so people are supposedly willing to go swinging, to swingers clubs and meet random people there but only if they have a certificate of compliance from the person they are going to do anything with. My issue here is about double standards. It’s not what this site was set up for...

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

The self entitlement by 'some' men on here is becoming rife! At times it is simply unbelievable

You are seriously suggesting that I have sex with a married man, or I am not a swinger ? I just love this site, more knob heads than you can shake a stick at I suggest you look up swinging on google then. Either that or go back to pof. I’m assuming I’m one of the collective knobheads then? Also more up their own arse females in here than there used to be. Kettle, pot.

You really ate digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole with every post OP - your sense of entitlement is off the scale, and I'm frankly not surprised you are struggling here. I suggest you go back you uncle google then and look up “sexually liberated” and “promiscuous”. Not really me that’s digging a hole here...."

Oh it is, believe me...being sexually liberated and promiscuous does NOT mean "will sleep with anyone" and of you think it does you are VERY mistaken - and if you are honestly telling YOU would have sex with ANY lady on this site, then it either speaks volumes about the kind of person you are, or you're a liar!!

Brighton - even Hove!

People can have sex with whoever they like and don’t have to give a reason not to.

Accept and respect those decisions and your fab experience will be much more enjoyable.

My advice? Watch a movie and drink some tea and come back in a couple of days time after a little self reflection.

I can't see this ending well

Its nobodys business but your own... do what feels right for you and stuff those who decide they cant play because you'remarried. thank you so much for that comment, someone who’s not up their own arse and judgemental. Bless you!

People are up their own arses because they'd want confirmation that you were playing with consent? Haha okay then. I personally think an individual has the right to know, to the best of their ability if they will be contributing to someone cheating or not. Surely you understand that just your word for it, may not be acceptable for some? You choose to sleep with who you want to. I would think you'd respect the fact that others have the right to do the same, without making them feel like they must be conceited for their choices? as I’ve said before, so people are supposedly willing to go swinging, to swingers clubs and meet random people there but only if they have a certificate of compliance from the person they are going to do anything with. My issue here is about double standards. It’s not what this site was set up for..."

Maybe some of the people you ask to meet don't go to swinging clubs. Not everyone on here does. So that argument may not be valid for some .

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

" My issue here is about double standards. It’s not what this site was set up for..."

I don't know it for a fact, But the site was probably originally set up up for swinging couples

"I think you'd be surprised at the amount of married men who claim to be on here with consent. I can imagine it would be frustrating OP, but it would be risky for anyone to just take someone at their word in regards to this. "
and vice versa the amount of maaried ladies with there hubbies consent just for equalities sake lol

"I think you'd be surprised at the amount of married men who claim to be on here with consent. I can imagine it would be frustrating OP, but it would be risky for anyone to just take someone at their word in regards to this. and vice versa the amount of maaried ladies with there hubbies consent just for equalities sake lol"

Very true

Sheffield

If I said "sorry I don't want to meet you because you're married", would I be up my own arse and judgemental? "

no actually, you would have been honest with me and not buggered me about....

Sheffield

"People can have sex with whoever they like and don’t have to give a reason not to.

Accept and respect those decisions and your fab experience will be much more enjoyable.

My advice? Watch a movie and drink some tea and come back in a couple of days time after a little self reflection. "

thanks for the advice, forgive me if I don’t take you up on it...

Op some people will take what u say at face value some will think here we go another liar some will have empathy for your situation but won't want to be used as your substitute lover some won't mind themselves the breaks take it on the chin and move on for every 10 rejections you get u will probably get 2 or 3 maybes and the odd sure

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"The self entitlement by 'some' men on here is becoming rife! At times it is simply unbelievable "

Quite.

"The self entitlement by 'some' men on here is becoming rife! At times it is simply unbelievable

Quite."

I winked you recently... you are now mine!

Brighton - even Hove!

"People can have sex with whoever they like and don’t have to give a reason not to.

My advice? Watch a movie and drink some tea and come back in a couple of days time after a little self reflection. thanks for the advice, forgive me if I don’t take you up on it..."

I didn’t expect you to - which is why it was stated as a question and not a comment. Anyone with a modicum of self awareness would have noted the tone of the replies you’re getting. You’re not doing yourself any favours. Someone obviously turned you down for sex. So what? Move on to the next person.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Does anyone get that, or are we all too straight laced and judgemental on here nowadays? "

Nope... it's just that there is lots more choice now so us ladies can afford to be choosy

A sense of fun and positive attitude are very attractive qualities.

Nita

Go to clubs and don't tell anyone your relationship status.

From the Site's own homepage:

"Fab Swingers is a community space for swingers in the UK, USA and other English-speaking countries. It features profiles, blogs, groups and the features you'd expect from a high quality social networking site."

Doesn't mention status, race, creed, colour or age as a defining it's members .. .. ..

" My issue here is about double standards. It’s not what this site was set up for...

I don't know it for a fact, But the site was probably originally set up up for swinging couples"

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I think that definition suggests you would be with your wife. Not that single women should fuck any married man that asks.

By your definition, though, I qualify as swinger. I even have permission from his wife to have sex with him.

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

The self entitled people who dwell on this site never cease to amaze me...

People are entitled to shag, or not shag whoever they want for whatever reason they want ffs. If you can't take rejection, for whatever reason, that's your problem. Swinging isn't a fucking free for all!

I'd imagine your attitude puts off more people than your wife does...

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Go to clubs and don't tell anyone your relationship status.

"

Exactly this.

"The self entitled people who dwell on this site never cease to amaze me...

People are entitled to shag, or not shag whoever they want for whatever reason they want ffs. If you can't take rejection, for whatever reason, that's your problem. Swinging isn't a fucking free for all!

I'd imagine your attitude puts off more people than your wife does... "

Sheffield

I'd imagine your attitude puts off more people than your wife does... "

I wouldn’t like to think I’m self entitled. The amount of times that I carefully read profiles, only message when I fit the persons criteria, send polite messages, specifically avoid profiles that state they won’t meet married men, respect age ranges and so on. Then still get condescending, spiteful replies from people or just have my messages deleted without any reply. It’s not just men that are self entitled on this site. I appreciate women get hundreds of messages every day but it becomes frustrating. I don’t just randomly message people and I’m always honest. Maybe I should start lying to people? Not.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Having read the thread thus far, I'm guessing it's not the married thing that's restricting your meet rate OP

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I understand your situation with your wife OP, you're very lucky that she is happy for you to seek sex elsewhere.

You should mention it in your profile imo so people know and can therefore choose to meet you....or not.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"I understand your situation with your wife OP, you're very lucky that she is happy for you to seek sex elsewhere.

You should mention it in your profile imo so people know and can therefore choose to meet you....or not."

This.

And also; there is literallyone rule to getting meets on here and so few people seem to grasp it - it is simply "Don't be a dickhead".

[Removed by poster at 23/04/18 21:43:24]

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

I'd imagine your attitude puts off more people than your wife does... I wouldn’t like to think I’m self entitled. The amount of times that I carefully read profiles, only message when I fit the persons criteria, send polite messages, specifically avoid profiles that state they won’t meet married men, respect age ranges and so on. Then still get condescending, spiteful replies from people or just have my messages deleted without any reply. It’s not just men that are self entitled on this site. I appreciate women get hundreds of messages every day but it becomes frustrating. I don’t just randomly message people and I’m always honest. Maybe I should start lying to people? Not."

Nowhere in my post did I say "men"... I said PEOPLE!

Maybe you should just start accepting that not everyone wants to fuck you...

It’s not just about fitting the details people write on their profiles, that is just a part of it. You have to be physically attractive to that couple/single you are messaging.

Just because you feel you fit the bill, doesn’t mean they will and if you think people should meet you just because you feel their written requirements sound like you, then you do have an element of entitlement and not being respectful of others choices.

Sheffield

"I understand your situation with your wife OP, you're very lucky that she is happy for you to seek sex elsewhere.

You should mention it in your profile imo so people know and can therefore choose to meet you....or not."

point noted. I’ll amend my profile. I thought it mentioned it. That ones on dogging, my bad.

I'd imagine your attitude puts off more people than your wife does... I wouldn’t like to think I’m self entitled. The amount of times that I carefully read profiles, only message when I fit the persons criteria, send polite messages, specifically avoid profiles that state they won’t meet married men, respect age ranges and so on. Then still get condescending, spiteful replies from people or just have my messages deleted without any reply. It’s not just men that are self entitled on this site. I appreciate women get hundreds of messages every day but it becomes frustrating. I don’t just randomly message people and I’m always honest. Maybe I should start lying to people? Not."

Ah that's a different issue. I agree with you that there's no need for people to be rude. Report abusive messages.

Sheffield

"It’s not just about fitting the details people write on their profiles, that is just a part of it. You have to be physically attractive to that couple/single you are messaging.

Just because you feel you fit the bill, doesn’t mean they will and if you think people should meet you just because you feel their written requirements sound like you, then you do have an element of entitlement and not being respectful of others choices. It’s not so much about having an element of entitlement, it’s the nasty condescending messages I get back. You have a point and I’m calming down now..

"

If I said "sorry I don't want to meet you because you're married", would I be up my own arse and judgemental? no actually, you would have been honest with me and not buggered me about...."

Do you mean women change their mind about meeting you when you say you're married? I agree it's not nice to get messed around but people can change their minds. Maybe tell them earlier in your chats.

If they arrange a meet then don't turn up then that's really crap.

Sheffield

I'd imagine your attitude puts off more people than your wife does... I wouldn’t like to think I’m self entitled. The amount of times that I carefully read profiles, only message when I fit the persons criteria, send polite messages, specifically avoid profiles that state they won’t meet married men, respect age ranges and so on. Then still get condescending, spiteful replies from people or just have my messages deleted without any reply. It’s not just men that are self entitled on this site. I appreciate women get hundreds of messages every day but it becomes frustrating. I don’t just randomly message people and I’m always honest. Maybe I should start lying to people? Not.

Ah that's a different issue. I agree with you that there's no need for people to be rude. Report abusive messages.

"

thank you. I was having a rant and it came out the wrong way. I normally just shrug condescending messsges off but it’s just got to me a bit lately

If some are abusive when messaging, I would report that. Just because someone disagrees with your marital status, does not give them the right to be abusive.

Sheffield

If I said "sorry I don't want to meet you because you're married", would I be up my own arse and judgemental? no actually, you would have been honest with me and not buggered me about....

Do you mean women change their mind about meeting you when you say you're married? I agree it's not nice to get messed around but people can change their minds. Maybe tell them earlier in your chats.

If they arrange a meet then don't turn up then that's really crap. "

I do try to be honest from the outset and explain my circumstances but I still get messed about. I’m calming down now, it’s just got to me a bit lately. Sorry if I said anything offending to you...

If I said "sorry I don't want to meet you because you're married", would I be up my own arse and judgemental? no actually, you would have been honest with me and not buggered me about....

If they arrange a meet then don't turn up then that's really crap. I do try to be honest from the outset and explain my circumstances but I still get messed about. I’m calming down now, it’s just got to me a bit lately. Sorry if I said anything offending to you..."

Messed about in what way?

Sheffield

I'd imagine your attitude puts off more people than your wife does... I wouldn’t like to think I’m self entitled. The amount of times that I carefully read profiles, only message when I fit the persons criteria, send polite messages, specifically avoid profiles that state they won’t meet married men, respect age ranges and so on. Then still get condescending, spiteful replies from people or just have my messages deleted without any reply. It’s not just men that are self entitled on this site. I appreciate women get hundreds of messages every day but it becomes frustrating. I don’t just randomly message people and I’m always honest. Maybe I should start lying to people? Not.

If some are abusive when messaging, I would report that. Just because someone disagrees with your marital status, does not give them the right to be abusive. "

thank you. I normally just shrug it off but it’s got to me a bit lately. I’ve calmed down now. Sorry if I got a bit arsey with you earlier...

Sheffield

If they arrange a meet then don't turn up then that's really crap. I do try to be honest from the outset and explain my circumstances but I still get messed about. I’m calming down now, it’s just got to me a bit lately. Sorry if I said anything offending to you...

Messed about in what way?"

as in say they like me, want to meet me (after I’ve explained things) then pull out the “oh no, I don’t meet slimy cheaters like you” direct quote.

If they arrange a meet then don't turn up then that's really crap. I do try to be honest from the outset and explain my circumstances but I still get messed about. I’m calming down now, it’s just got to me a bit lately. Sorry if I said anything offending to you..."

It's good to rant. You haven't offended me, glad you're feeling better. Getting rejected all the time would get anyone down, no matter what the reason is.

I do understand how difficult your situation must be. Maybe a club would be a better idea? As you rightly pointed out earlier, people don't usually ask for proof of being single.

Anyway it was an epic rant and people on the forums love to rant too.

Lots of people get messed about- I know that doesn't really help but you're not alone. Chin up. x

If they arrange a meet then don't turn up then that's really crap. I do try to be honest from the outset and explain my circumstances but I still get messed about. I’m calming down now, it’s just got to me a bit lately. Sorry if I said anything offending to you...

Messed about in what way? as in say they like me, want to meet me (after I’ve explained things) then pull out the “oh no, I don’t meet slimy cheaters like you” direct quote."

Is that usually before or after they've spoken to your wife?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

come on girls, let's form an orderly queue.

Sheffield

Nowhere in my post did I say "men"... I said PEOPLE!

Maybe you should just start accepting that not everyone wants to fuck you..."

ok ok, I’m waving a white flag here! You’re right. I’ve just had a few nasty messages off people on here lately and it’s got to me. I’ve calmed down. Not everyone wants to fuck me on here, not physically anyway! Sorry if I pissed you off, I was just pissed off myself...

[Removed by poster at 23/04/18 22:10:08]

Sheffield

You are seriously suggesting that I have sex with a married man, or I am not a swinger ? I just love this site, more knob heads than you can shake a stick at

come on girls, let's form an orderly queue."

tickets ready, no pushing in, no fighting, you’ll get your turn ladies! I’ve calmed down now, normal _rickyd72 service is resumed. Self depreciating and able to take the piss out of himself. I’ve had a few nasty messages lately and it’s got to me a bit. Sorry.

Sheffield

If some are abusive when messaging, I would report that. Just because someone disagrees with your marital status, does not give them the right to be abusive. thank you. I normally just shrug it off but it’s got to me a bit lately. I’ve calmed down now. Sorry if I got a bit arsey with you earlier...

That's fine . We all get arsey when things get to us. You didn't offend me at all . "

hey thanks. Thanks for letting me rant

If some are abusive when messaging, I would report that. Just because someone disagrees with your marital status, does not give them the right to be abusive. thank you. I normally just shrug it off but it’s got to me a bit lately. I’ve calmed down now. Sorry if I got a bit arsey with you earlier..."

That's fine . We all get arsey when things get to us. You didn't offend me at all .

If some are abusive when messaging, I would report that. Just because someone disagrees with your marital status, does not give them the right to be abusive. thank you. I normally just shrug it off but it’s got to me a bit lately. I’ve calmed down now. Sorry if I got a bit arsey with you earlier...

That's fine . We all get arsey when things get to us. You didn't offend me at all . hey thanks. Thanks for letting me rant "

I accidentally deleted my comment. Sausage fingers

Sheffield

Messed about in what way? as in say they like me, want to meet me (after I’ve explained things) then pull out the “oh no, I don’t meet slimy cheaters like you” direct quote.

Is that usually before or after they've spoken to your wife?"

they don’t speak to her, she doesn’t want to get involved and wants it kept quiet. She’s sat on the sofa opposite me and knows I’m on here.

Sheffield

That's fine . We all get arsey when things get to us. You didn't offend me at all . hey thanks. Thanks for letting me rant

I accidentally deleted my comment. Sausage fingers "

it’s a curse I have too! Or is it a curse?

Sheffield

It's good to rant. You haven't offended me, glad you're feeling better. Getting rejected all the time would get anyone down, no matter what the reason is.

I do understand how difficult your situation must be. Maybe a club would be a better idea? As you rightly pointed out earlier, people don't usually ask for proof of being single.

Anyway it was an epic rant and people on the forums love to rant too.

Lots of people get messed about- I know that doesn't really help but you're not alone. Chin up. x"

thanks for being understanding. I have to be careful with clubs as my job involves me dealing with the public so I don’t get there as often as I like. Shifts mean I can’t get to out of town clubs where I’d feel more comfortable..

By *ooneyloubylouWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

"I have an issue. This is a swingers site right? Or at least it was when I joined in 2008. So, supposedly, women on here would be quite happy to see their husbands/partners screw someone else in front of them at home or in a club but lose their minds (and all interest) when I’m honest and tell them I’m married? My wife knows I’m on this site, this one and the sister one to this. She didn’t choose the illness that wrecked her quality of life. She also needs to take medication for the rest of her life that has killed her sex drive completely. We don’t openly discuss me seeing other people as she feels awkward and guilty and would rather I just quietly went about my affairs without the family finding out. She has said in the past that it’s not fair that I’m losing out on something I enjoy and she can’t give to me anymore. Does anyone get that, or are we all too straight laced and judgemental on here nowadays? "

For us it's the honesty. If we know a situation/have been told early doors, we do and have met married men. It's those that hide it we personally have little time for.

That's fine . We all get arsey when things get to us. You didn't offend me at all . hey thanks. Thanks for letting me rant

I accidentally deleted my comment. Sausage fingers it’s a curse I have too! Or is it a curse?"

I got told I couldn't play the piano when I was younger, because of it. Bastards

Sheffield

"I have an issue. This is a swingers site right? Or at least it was when I joined in 2008. So, supposedly, women on here would be quite happy to see their husbands/partners screw someone else in front of them at home or in a club but lose their minds (and all interest) when I’m honest and tell them I’m married? My wife knows I’m on this site, this one and the sister one to this. She didn’t choose the illness that wrecked her quality of life. She also needs to take medication for the rest of her life that has killed her sex drive completely. We don’t openly discuss me seeing other people as she feels awkward and guilty and would rather I just quietly went about my affairs without the family finding out. She has said in the past that it’s not fair that I’m losing out on something I enjoy and she can’t give to me anymore. Does anyone get that, or are we all too straight laced and judgemental on here nowadays?

For us it's the honesty. If we know a situation/have been told early doors, we do and have met married men. It's those that hide it we personally have little time for. "

I hate liars and am always honest with people I message from the outset. I’ve just altered my profile to say what my circumstances are. I thought it was already there but that’s on the sister site to this. I’ve had some nasty and abusive messages from people on here lately and I was just having a rant. All calm again now!

Sheffield

I accidentally deleted my comment. Sausage fingers it’s a curse I have too! Or is it a curse?

I got told I couldn't play the piano when I was younger, because of it. Bastards "

I couldn’t take up the guitar for the same reason, bastards!

Northampton Somewhere

I accidentally deleted my comment. Sausage fingers it’s a curse I have too! Or is it a curse?

I got told I couldn't play the piano when I was younger, because of it. Bastards "

I like sausage fingers

Sheffield

I got told I couldn't play the piano when I was younger, because of it. Bastards

I like sausage fingers "

why thank you ma’am! Big hands aren’t always a curse then?

Northampton Somewhere

I like sausage fingers why thank you ma’am! Big hands aren’t always a curse then?"

Sorry ~ I was referring to Mystiquexx

I like sausage fingers why thank you ma’am! Big hands aren’t always a curse then?

Sorry ~ I was referring to Mystiquexx "

I've never been prouder of the fact that I have sausage fingers!

Northampton Somewhere

I like sausage fingers why thank you ma’am! Big hands aren’t always a curse then?

Sorry ~ I was referring to Mystiquexx

I've never been prouder of the fact that I have sausage fingers! "

;-)

People are up their own arses because they'd want confirmation that you were playing with consent? Haha okay then. I personally think an individual has the right to know, to the best of their ability if they will be contributing to someone cheating or not. Surely you understand that just your word for it, may not be acceptable for some? You choose to sleep with who you want to. I would think you'd respect the fact that others have the right to do the same, without making them feel like they must be conceited for their choices? as I’ve said before, so people are supposedly willing to go swinging, to swingers clubs and meet random people there but only if they have a certificate of compliance from the person they are going to do anything with. My issue here is about double standards. It’s not what this site was set up for..."

I'm assuming the site was first set up for swinging couples to meet other swinging couples. That would seem to bd the 'original' version of swinging. So you want to fuck other men's wives because you think 'that's what the site was set up for'. But you don't have a wife that will join the equation. While proclaiming others aren't 'swingers' cos they don't want to fuck you? What exactly do you think you have to bring to the table?? Because it sure isn't your sparkling personality

Sheffield

People are up their own arses because they'd want confirmation that you were playing with consent? Haha okay then. I personally think an individual has the right to know, to the best of their ability if they will be contributing to someone cheating or not. Surely you understand that just your word for it, may not be acceptable for some? You choose to sleep with who you want to. I would think you'd respect the fact that others have the right to do the same, without making them feel like they must be conceited for their choices? as I’ve said before, so people are supposedly willing to go swinging, to swingers clubs and meet random people there but only if they have a certificate of compliance from the person they are going to do anything with. My issue here is about double standards. It’s not what this site was set up for...

I'm assuming the site was first set up for swinging couples to meet other swinging couples. That would seem to bd the 'original' version of swinging. So you want to fuck other men's wives because you think 'that's what the site was set up for'. But you don't have a wife that will join the equation. While proclaiming others aren't 'swingers' cos they don't want to fuck you? What exactly do you think you have to bring to the table?? Because it sure isn't your sparkling personality"

read the entire thread please. It was a rant about nasty and abusing messages I’ve received. I worded it wrongly as I was angry. I’ve calmed down now and returned to my normal self. There is no need for you to be abusive yourself. I rest my case...

People are up their own arses because they'd want confirmation that you were playing with consent? Haha okay then. I personally think an individual has the right to know, to the best of their ability if they will be contributing to someone cheating or not. Surely you understand that just your word for it, may not be acceptable for some? You choose to sleep with who you want to. I would think you'd respect the fact that others have the right to do the same, without making them feel like they must be conceited for their choices? as I’ve said before, so people are supposedly willing to go swinging, to swingers clubs and meet random people there but only if they have a certificate of compliance from the person they are going to do anything with. My issue here is about double standards. It’s not what this site was set up for...

I'm assuming the site was first set up for swinging couples to meet other swinging couples. That would seem to bd the 'original' version of swinging. So you want to fuck other men's wives because you think 'that's what the site was set up for'. But you don't have a wife that will join the equation. While proclaiming others aren't 'swingers' cos they don't want to fuck you? What exactly do you think you have to bring to the table?? Because it sure isn't your sparkling personality read the entire thread please. It was a rant about nasty and abusing messages I’ve received. I worded it wrongly as I was angry. I’ve calmed down now and returned to my normal self. There is no need for you to be abusive yourself. I rest my case..."

I read the whole thread. You ranted and made some dubious comments about your views of the site and the people on it. General reaction makes you realise you aren't doing yourself any favours so you start backpeddling as quickly as you can. Now you expect no further comment? Calming down and returning to your 'normal self' does not delete every comment you made.

Sheffield

I'm assuming the site was first set up for swinging couples to meet other swinging couples. That would seem to bd the 'original' version of swinging. So you want to fuck other men's wives because you think 'that's what the site was set up for'. But you don't have a wife that will join the equation. While proclaiming others aren't 'swingers' cos they don't want to fuck you? What exactly do you think you have to bring to the table?? Because it sure isn't your sparkling personality read the entire thread please. It was a rant about nasty and abusing messages I’ve received. I worded it wrongly as I was angry. I’ve calmed down now and returned to my normal self. There is no need for you to be abusive yourself. I rest my case...

I read the whole thread. You ranted and made some dubious comments about your views of the site and the people on it. General reaction makes you realise you aren't doing yourself any favours so you start backpeddling as quickly as you can. Now you expect no further comment? Calming down and returning to your 'normal self' does not delete every comment you made. "

it wasn’t backpedaling, I ranted and then apologised for my rant. You are entitled your opinion over it.

I'm assuming the site was first set up for swinging couples to meet other swinging couples. That would seem to bd the 'original' version of swinging. So you want to fuck other men's wives because you think 'that's what the site was set up for'. But you don't have a wife that will join the equation. While proclaiming others aren't 'swingers' cos they don't want to fuck you? What exactly do you think you have to bring to the table?? Because it sure isn't your sparkling personality read the entire thread please. It was a rant about nasty and abusing messages I’ve received. I worded it wrongly as I was angry. I’ve calmed down now and returned to my normal self. There is no need for you to be abusive yourself. I rest my case...

I read the whole thread. You ranted and made some dubious comments about your views of the site and the people on it. General reaction makes you realise you aren't doing yourself any favours so you start backpeddling as quickly as you can. Now you expect no further comment? Calming down and returning to your 'normal self' does not delete every comment you made. "

Exactly this

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There's a huge variety of reasons and personalities here, not everyone living in a utopian paradise where free and open sex are the norm.

Many are working through their inhibitions, ingrained attitudes imposed by society etc, so it's wise to have an open mind about why people are here and meets. Clubs allow you to interact in ways the internet can't, so may be of value op?

» Add a new message to this topic