FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Inheritance

Inheritance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was listing to my messages on my phone were I got a call from a placed called grandchild inheritance looking for my father who they think he could be related to this person but my father pass away five years ago. The spooky thing about it was the day after my mom died the message was left on the phone. If you had a call like that what would u think it spooky?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Sorry to hear your mother died. No, I wouldn’t think it was strange, I’d think it was someone who knew someone had died and was trying to get business.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I was listing to my messages on my phone were I got a call from a placed called grandchild inheritance looking for my father who they think he could be related to this person but my father pass away five years ago. The spooky thing about it was the day after my mom died the message was left on the phone. If you had a call like that what would u think it spooky?"

Yes, sorry about your mum, Daz. That call was a scam, had experience of it, ignore it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just send them your bank details and be over it.

I think it was vultures looking for rich pickings.

i see well its a company in Leeds but we see what happens

"Just send them your bank details and be over it. "
they were not looking for me they were looking for my dad that why i posted this.

"I was listing to my messages on my phone were I got a call from a placed called grandchild inheritance looking for my father who they think he could be related to this person but my father pass away five years ago. The spooky thing about it was the day after my mom died the message was left on the phone. If you had a call like that what would u think it spooky?

Yes, sorry about your mum, Daz. That call was a scam, had experience of it, ignore it! "

will do thanks because my sister phone the number but ut went to voice mail

"Just send them your bank details and be over it. they were not looking for me they were looking for my dad that why i posted this."

Give it 3 phone calls and they'll be after your bank a/c details, surely you know it's a scam FFS?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Look up the company and check whether it is one of the probate companies that try to trace people who might be entitled to money from estates with no will. If it isn't then ignore it.

I might find it spooky if I was feeling a little reflective and sad.

If some one dies with no known next of kin most councils get a heir hunter type companies to receive distant relatives.

"Just send them your bank details and be over it. they were not looking for me they were looking for my dad that why i posted this.

Give it 3 phone calls and they'll be after your bank a/c details, surely you know it's a scam FFS?

"

i know that i am not that dumb lol though u where making fun of me saying send your bank details

By *ristol HellfireMan  over a year ago

Bristol

A relative or friend dying is never easy.

The message isn't spooky.

Church and crematoria, local newspapers, obituary columns (and funeral directors) are a mine of information for criminals seeking to help themselves to money and goods (houses tend to be empty when the funeral service is on).

There are legitimate probate services seeking dependents but they will make contact in writing, or advertise under 'Estates' in local and national newspapers.

There's also a growing band of weirdos that go along to services and then follow-on to the wake / buffet if the congregation appears large enough that noone will question who they are.

chelmsford

Daz, when I was working, I personally dealt with a customer who lost thousands of pounds through going against my advice. It may be coshia but I doubt it, so be careful. Don't part with any money, you shouldn't have to, or sign anything before you speak to a solicitor

"Daz, when I was working, I personally dealt with a customer who lost thousands of pounds through going against my advice. It may be coshia but I doubt it, so be careful. Don't part with any money, you shouldn't have to, or sign anything before you speak to a solicitor "
i know that my sister check the name of the company via the web it looks real plus she work with banks so she knows what to look out for. thanks for the info sexy

chelmsford

"Daz, when I was working, I personally dealt with a customer who lost thousands of pounds through going against my advice. It may be coshia but I doubt it, so be careful. Don't part with any money, you shouldn't have to, or sign anything before you speak to a solicitor i know that my sister check the name of the company via the web it looks real plus she work with banks so she knows what to look out for. thanks for the info sexy "

Ok, but be careful

"Daz, when I was working, I personally dealt with a customer who lost thousands of pounds through going against my advice. It may be coshia but I doubt it, so be careful. Don't part with any money, you shouldn't have to, or sign anything before you speak to a solicitor i know that my sister check the name of the company via the web it looks real plus she work with banks so she knows what to look out for. thanks for the info sexy

Ok, but be careful "

i will always be careful

chelmsford

"Daz, when I was working, I personally dealt with a customer who lost thousands of pounds through going against my advice. It may be coshia but I doubt it, so be careful. Don't part with any money, you shouldn't have to, or sign anything before you speak to a solicitor i know that my sister check the name of the company via the web it looks real plus she work with banks so she knows what to look out for. thanks for the info sexy

Ok, but be careful i will always be careful"

turn out to be a dead end not what they where looking for bummer

chelmsford

"turn out to be a dead end not what they where looking for bummer "

Never mind

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds