FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kate is in labour!

Kate is in labour!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m very excited by the news of the royal baby!! I’ve got all my food on the bed and don’t intend to move much. Thank god I have the day off today!.

Geeky x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

My new baby niece arrived very early this morning! S'a good day for it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another mouth for the 'great British public'

To feed

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"My new baby niece arrived very early this morning! S'a good day for it! "

Congratulations, Aunty xx

Yay!! Xx

Who gives a fuck

"Who gives a fuck"

I shouldn't laugh but I really wasn't expecting this comment

I feel her pain. Wonder what name they have picked.

"Who gives a fuck"

That’s a bit harsh, if you don’t give a fuck that’s fine but some do. Jog on to another thread if this bothers you that much.

"Who gives a fuck

I shouldn't laugh but I really wasn't expecting this comment "

I was.

"Who gives a fuck

That’s a bit harsh, if you don’t give a fuck that’s fine but some do. Jog on to another thread if this bothers you that much."

They always pop up on these kinds of threads. Ignore them and they wither away.

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"Who gives a fuck

That’s a bit harsh, if you don’t give a fuck that’s fine but some do. Jog on to another thread if this bothers you that much."

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I can just picture scene outside of the hospital

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im excited

Whilst I am happy for the expectant couple, and hope all goes well, I don't really care.

It's not on my list of really important things

It’s a boy!

"Whilst I am happy for the expectant couple, and hope all goes well, I don't really care.

It's not on my list of really important things"

Snap x

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

born at 11.0 1 and 8ilb 7ozs

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Who gives a fuck

Actually they were showing they don't care much ?

And nor do I nothing wrong with some balance I'm the thread . I genuinely cannot understand why you or anyone is excited by or interested in this human having a baby , it's not exactly hard to achieve nor any genuine benefit to society

I'm very happy for all the humans expecting or having children I wish them well but beyond very close friends or family it's pretty much meaningless mundane news

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Massive Congratulations

"It’s a boy!"

William gave that away last week. He might be called James/Jack if what he said was indicative.

"Who gives a fuck

That’s a bit harsh, if you don’t give a fuck that’s fine but some do. Jog on to another thread if this bothers you that much.

And nor do I nothing wrong with some balance I'm the thread . I genuinely cannot understand why you or anyone is excited by or interested in this human having a baby , it's not exactly hard to achieve nor any genuine benefit to society

I'm very happy for all the humans expecting or having children I wish them well but beyond very close friends or family it's pretty much meaningless mundane news

"

Do you enjoy raining on parades?

What's the big deal? As long as the baby is fit and well I'm happy, other than that I couldn't care less.

"Who gives a fuck

"

Well I do get excited by news like this, this doesn’t hurt you in anyway whatsoever some of the nation feeling genuine joy over a new baby or dare I say it Wedding. We are all different in this world and we all care about different things.

Geeky x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Who gives a fuck

Really? It happens many times on threads.

By *itzhallMan  over a year ago

birchington

Well it's a boy

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"Who gives a fuck"

I will 2nd that. Couldnt care less what any of them do. G

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Who gives a fuck

Well I do get excited by news like this, this doesn’t hurt you in anyway whatsoever some of the nation feeling genuine joy over a new baby or dare I say it Wedding. We are all different in this world and we all care about different things.

Geeky x"

Genuine question. Why do you get excited about the birth of a baby to a couple where he is only famous because of who his parents were and she is only famous because of who she married?

Not having a go, just intrigued

"Who gives a fuck

Geeky x

Genuine question. Why do you get excited about the birth of a baby to a couple where he is only famous because of who his parents were and she is only famous because of who she married?

Not having a go, just intrigued "

I absolutely love the royals and moreso anything William and Harry do as I liked their mother and seeing them grow up in the media, this warms my heart to see their family grow. And who doesn’t get excited about a new baby (generally).

Geeky x

I cant believe in 2018 people give more of a toss about a Royal baby than the amount of Homeless people on the streets...

Sums our society up i suppose..

It is nice to see something good on the news rather than the usual depressing shit that is on the news these days

"I cant believe in 2018 people give more of a toss about a Royal baby than the amount of Homeless people on the streets...

Sums our society up i suppose.."

That's a huge assumption.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Another mouth for the 'great British public'

To feed "

I believe the entire Royal family cost each and every one of us 68 pence per year.

I can afford it.

"I cant believe in 2018 people give more of a toss about a Royal baby than the amount of Homeless people on the streets...

Sums our society up i suppose.."

I don’t think that’s the case and are we allowed not a little bit excitement now again? It may not be everyone’s cup of tea but for some it brings joy and I don’t see any harm in it, we aren’t hurting anyway.

"I’m very excited by the news of the royal baby!! I’ve got all my food on the bed and don’t intend to move much. Thank god I have the day off today!.

Geeky x"

I didn't even know she was pregnant

Your actually going to sit in bed and eat and watch non news? X

To feed

I believe the entire Royal family cost each and every one of us 68 pence per year.

I can afford it. "

They gave up their rights to profit from their lands eons ago. Which is why we have the Civil List.

It's refreshing to hear something nice on the news .. A royal baby or not Royal he's been born into the world safely.

Some baby's do not have such a good outcome .

Moaning idiots always have to moan about something.

Im pleased for them x

To feed

I can afford it. "

Compared to the £100 odd for the tv license for one year, I’ll pay £50 over the course of my life (if I died at 90) over paying £5200 ish until I’m 70 for a tv license! (Neither of which I get a choice of paying).

Geeky x

"I’m very excited by the news of the royal baby!! I’ve got all my food on the bed and don’t intend to move much. Thank god I have the day off today!.

Geeky x

Your actually going to sit in bed and eat and watch non news? X"

Considering we live in a room, sitting in bed having my lunch isn’t unusual and yes, I have had the news on all day as it’s my day off and have nothing else to do, Does this bother you?

For all the haters out there, if it was a forumite given birth, you'd be rushing to congratulate. Whatever your views on royalty, a young couple have just had a healthy baby boy and good luck to them.Shame they can't call him George given the date !

birchington

I'm happy for the young couple

im betting on 2am delivery

"im betting on 2am delivery"

Baby boy was born at 11.01 x

birchington

I'm curious to know what the names are that they are considering

Geeky x

Considering we live in a room, sitting in bed having my lunch isn’t unusual and yes, I have had the news on all day as it’s my day off and have nothing else to do, Does this bother you?"

No I just think when they tell you what she's had..how much it weighed and who it looks like what else can they tell you x

Sums our society up i suppose..

That's a huge assumption. "

Not really - go into your local city centre and see it straight from the horses mouth...

What exactly is exciting about someone having a baby that has absolutely nothing got to do with you and doesn't even know you exist? I wish them no ill luck but I don't understand the histeria surrounding celebrities

"For all the haters out there, if it was a forumite given birth, you'd be rushing to congratulate. Whatever your views on royalty, a young couple have just had a healthy baby boy and good luck to them.Shame they can't call him George given the date ! "

Just to clarify I would not be rushing to congradulate a "forumite" on the birth of a baby, Joe Punlic or pretty much anybody else apart from immediate family

Geeky x

Considering we live in a room, sitting in bed having my lunch isn’t unusual and yes, I have had the news on all day as it’s my day off and have nothing else to do, Does this bother you?

No I just think when they tell you what she's had..how much it weighed and who it looks like what else can they tell you x "

Waiting for kate and will to emerge from the steps with the baby and will the other children come along, I absolutely love them so watching with anticipation x

"What exactly is exciting about someone having a baby that has absolutely nothing got to do with you and doesn't even know you exist? I wish them no ill luck but I don't understand the histeria surrounding celebrities "

It’s a royal baby and some people get excited about it, not everyone of course but some x

I'm not a royalist but I'm happy for them. A new baby is very special for any family, whether they're royal or not.

Geeky x

No I just think when they tell you what she's had..how much it weighed and who it looks like what else can they tell you x

Waiting for kate and will to emerge from the steps with the baby and will the other children come along, I absolutely love them so watching with anticipation x"

God poor woman. The last thing you want is for anyone to see you when you've just given birth. Apart from your mum n your best pal lol

Enjoy your munchies and your tele x

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

"I'm curious to know what the names are that they are considering "

Abdul is the current bookies favourite followed by Mohammed then Tharg and Sue.

I think it should be called Wigan Fatty Fuck.

It sounds daft now, but if about 7 or 8 of the right people die in a King Ralph scenario, it'll be King Wigan Fatty Fuck, which sounds a bit like someone who has a very big sound system and runs a medium-sized drugs empire.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Geeky x

Considering we live in a room, sitting in bed having my lunch isn’t unusual and yes, I have had the news on all day as it’s my day off and have nothing else to do, Does this bother you?"

clearly for some people who don’t give a damn they’ve a lot to say about it.

I’m working from home this afternoon, I’ve got my TV on and will continue to watch and will watch the upcoming royal wedding as well. You enjoy it’s lovely news

Dundee

"Let people enjoy things, Jesus Christ. There’s some miserable cunts on this thread.

This happens hundreds of times a day. So what if they are royal. It means nothing. They're not special.

If some want to get exited thats up to them but at the same time if others like me want to express a diff opinion that is also allowed. Why its a forum. G

So, make a thread about how much you dislike the Royal family then. "

Why? One this is already a thread on the royal family, it doesnt need a 2nd. And 2 they irrelevant to me. Far more important and/or funny things in my opinion that i would choose to do. G

"Let people enjoy things, Jesus Christ. There’s some miserable cunts on this thread.

This happens hundreds of times a day. So what if they are royal. It means nothing. They're not special.

If some want to get exited thats up to them but at the same time if others like me want to express a diff opinion that is also allowed. Why its a forum. G

So, make a thread about how much you dislike the Royal family then.

Why? One this is already a thread on the royal family, it doesnt need a 2nd. And 2 they irrelevant to me. Far more important and/or funny things in my opinion that i would choose to do. G"

Carry on with this one then.

Dundee

"Moaning idiots always have to moan about something.

Im pleased for them x "

Wow, how dare others have a diff opinion. Belter. G

Awwwww baby boy

Dundee

So, make a thread about how much you dislike the Royal family then.

Why? One this is already a thread on the royal family, it doesnt need a 2nd. And 2 they irrelevant to me. Far more important and/or funny things in my opinion that i would choose to do. G

Carry on with this one then. "

Im happy the baby is ok and doing fine, but that goes for all babies. The rest of it is nonsense cus they royal. G

Could we try and keep this thread nice? It’s not for everyone and not everyone likes the royals or maybe even understand the hype around it but some do. Yes it’s a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion but this was meant to be a thread for happiness etc.

I love the royal and follow anything William and Harry do because seeing them grow up in the media since their mothers death has been heart warming.

Please try and keep horrible comments about how much they cost us or that it doesn’t bother you etc to yourself and let those that are bothered by it comment and share the joy.

Thanks geeky x

By *erfumedpornovampireWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"born at 11.0 1 and 8ilb 7ozs"

How much will he cost?

"Could we try and keep this thread nice? It’s not for everyone and not everyone likes the royals or maybe even understand the hype around it but some do. Yes it’s a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion but this was meant to be a thread for happiness etc.

I love the royal and follow anything William and Harry do because seeing them grow up in the media since their mothers death has been heart warming.

Please try and keep horrible comments about how much they cost us or that it doesn’t bother you etc to yourself and let those that are bothered by it comment and share the joy.

Thanks geeky x"

Maybe just stick with group chat to your pals then x

Labour. ...I wonder if this gets moved to the politics forum

So exciting a wee baby prince.. cant wait to see what he will be called.. love all things royal..

In a town Fab forgot

To feed

I can afford it.

They gave up their rights to profit from their lands eons ago. Which is why we have the Civil List. "

^this

In a town Fab forgot

"What exactly is exciting about someone having a baby that has absolutely nothing got to do with you and doesn't even know you exist? I wish them no ill luck but I don't understand the histeria surrounding celebrities "

They know I exist, as do several other members of the Royal family so I guess I have your permission to post.

And I'd hardly call the Royal family celebrities.

Not even a day old and that kid has more money and power than I’ll ever have.

In a town Fab forgot

"Not even a day old and that kid has more money and power than I’ll ever have. "

I'm not sure that's true.....

I'm sure that you have some freedoms he'll ever have.

Let's hope he lives to at least your age, yes?

I suppose she's the only woman to have ever had a baby? Boring...

"Not even a day old and that kid has more money and power than I’ll ever have. "

Envious?

Congrats to them both. Though to be honest, I had no idea she was pregnant again haha.

Dundee

"Could we try and keep this thread nice? It’s not for everyone and not everyone likes the royals or maybe even understand the hype around it but some do. Yes it’s a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion but this was meant to be a thread for happiness etc.

Thanks geeky x

Maybe just stick with group chat to your pals then x"

Exactly, its a forum and and a very divisive topic. G

When do they announce the name?

Dundee

"What exactly is exciting about someone having a baby that has absolutely nothing got to do with you and doesn't even know you exist? I wish them no ill luck but I don't understand the histeria surrounding celebrities

They know I exist, as do several other members of the Royal family so I guess I have your permission to post.

And I'd hardly call the Royal family celebrities.

"

No one said you needed permission. Im sure your very important to them, but they are not to a lot of us.

They might not be celebrities but i can think of a couple other things to call them. G

"I suppose she's the only woman to have ever had a baby? Boring..."

No she's not,but she is one of the very very few women that will have a baby that may one day be monarch to the British throne.

"When do they announce the name?"

Not for a couple of days x

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Not even a day old and that kid has more money and power than I’ll ever have.

I'm not sure that's true.....

I'm sure that you have some freedoms he'll ever have.

Let's hope he lives to at least your age, yes?"

Actually I’d hate to be a royal - or anyone really famous!

If any of us were - we wouldn’t dare risk coming on a site like this for a start!

I wish I had a darn site more money in the bank, but I love the freedom associated with being completely irrelevant!

Actually I didn’t even know she was pregnant again - but I’m glad to hear mother and baby are well - as I would be with any other mother and new baby! Xx

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Who gives a fuck

I will 2nd that. Couldnt care less what any of them do. G"

I feel the same as you. We will have to hear about it all week. As for the royal wedding yawn yawn

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Envious?"

No...disgusting inequality.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"It is nice to see something good on the news rather than the usual depressing shit that is on the news these days"

Well said!

In a town Fab forgot

Envious?"

You think????

In a town Fab forgot

Envious?

No...disgusting inequality. "

So, envy then.....

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

The blanket coverage this is getting is just stupid though.

All it needed was a 5 minute segment saying kate was in labour and then same again when baby is born letting everyone know baby is fine and weight ect.

Anything more is over kill they are just repeating themselves every 5 mins because there really is naff all else they can say about it.

"When do they announce the name?

Not for a couple of days x"

Oooft you'll have pins n needles waiting on that x

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

"Who gives a fuck

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

[Removed by poster at 23/04/18 16:09:24]

To feed

I can afford it. "

Yes each and every one of the 70 million of us. Not such a small sum then is it and there are a million other things I wish we would all put 68p towards than them. What they should do is allow people who don't support the royal family to opt out and then spread the whole cost amongst those like you that do. That would make things interesting.

Happy to hear baby is healthy and doing well but that is as far as I would like my charity towards them to go.

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Yay

I didn't even no thay wos expecting to be onist

But good to hear everything has gon well and the new baby cood be the new furniture king of England.

It will be good to see sum good news on tv for a change to.

O well

On with normal life

chelmsford

Prince William is now leaving hospital They think he's going to pick the kids up!

"The blanket coverage this is getting is just stupid though.

All it needed was a 5 minute segment saying kate was in labour and then same again when baby is born letting everyone know baby is fine and weight ect.

Anything more is over kill they are just repeating themselves every 5 mins because there really is naff all else they can say about it.

"

Once they get the money shot of the baby and hopefully the other kids it will stop I imagine.

liverpool

To feed

I can afford it.

Yes each and every one of the 70 million of us. Not such a small sum then is it and there are a million other things I wish we would all put 68p towards than them. What they should do is allow people who don't support the royal family to opt out and then spread the whole cost amongst those like you that do. That would make things interesting.

Happy to hear baby is healthy and doing well but that is as far as I would like my charity towards them to go."

I second this, then the pot of money those that opt out off can go towards better education or health or police ect.

Each year that 70p x (insert figure here from people not interested in the royals) can go to good causes at end of the year.

In a town Fab forgot

To feed

I can afford it.

Happy to hear baby is healthy and doing well but that is as far as I would like my charity towards them to go."

If we allowed everyone to decide where their tax dollar was spent we'd have 70 million different suggestions.

By *heik yourwillyMan  over a year ago

shire

no different from any other women that has given birth today ...congrats to all the other women

To feed

I can afford it.

Happy to hear baby is healthy and doing well but that is as far as I would like my charity towards them to go.

If we allowed everyone to decide where their tax dollar was spent we'd have 70 million different suggestions.

"

I agree with this, however that 70p was spent there will be a difference of opinion on how it’s spent, I can’t work out why most people are happy to spend over £100 per year on paying for the bbc yet you never really hear about that, that there is ‘celebrities’ out there making hundreds of thousands of pounds from our licence money yearly and don’t really bring much back into everyone’s purse, at least the royals do. For example the cafe that is by the hospital has benefitted very nicely from today’s news, if one of these bbc stars go into labour would they benefit much from that? imagine the difference the government could make with that kind of money per year! I know which one i’d prefer not to pay every year but that’s just me.

Geeky x

To feed

I can afford it.

I agree with this, however that 70p was spent there will be a difference of opinion on how it’s spent, I can’t work out why most people are happy to spend over £100 per year on paying for the bbc yet you never really hear about that, that there is ‘celebrities’ out there making hundreds of thousands of pounds from our licence money yearly and don’t really bring much back into everyone’s purse, at least the royals do. For example the cafe that is by the hospital has benefitted very nicely from today’s news, if one of these bbc stars go into labour would they benefit much from that? imagine the difference the government could make with that kind of money per year! I know which one i’d prefer not to pay every year but that’s just me.

Geeky x"

That 68p per person equates to almost £48 million to be shared among the privileged few. That money would be much better spent on our NHS, Education and Housing for the homeless people of this country. Parasites they are and another asshole for which Joe public has to supplement a life of luxury

chelmsford

"Prince William is now leaving hospital They think he's going to pick the kids up!"

Back with the kids, Princess Charlotte giving her royal wave, bless her!

"Prince William is now leaving hospital They think he's going to pick the kids up!

Back with the kids, Princess Charlotte giving her royal wave, bless her! "

How cute was she!!!

"Prince William is now leaving hospital They think he's going to pick the kids up!

Back with the kids, Princess Charlotte giving her royal wave, bless her! "

How gorgeous was she? Wee doll

"That 68p per person equates to almost £48 million to be shared among the privileged few. That money would be much better spent on our NHS, Education and Housing for the homeless people of this country. Parasites they are and another asshole for which Joe public has to supplement a life of luxury "

OMG calling a newborn baby such a horrible word.. entitled to your opinion but bloody shame on you!!!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Hail the new prince

Actually we're interested as we do genuinely like a bit of British history and heritage. Now bring on the wedding, we might throw a mini royal bashment at our gaff in their honour.

"Hail the new prince

Actually we're interested as we do genuinely like a bit of British history and heritage. Now bring on the wedding, we might throw a mini royal bashment at our gaff in their honour. "

We are having a royal celebrations night to celebrate the new baby and the wedding

chelmsford

Back with the kids, Princess Charlotte giving her royal wave, bless her!

How cute was she!!!"

Very cute, poor George looked a bit overwhelmed

chelmsford

"That 68p per person equates to almost £48 million to be shared among the privileged few. That money would be much better spent on our NHS, Education and Housing for the homeless people of this country. Parasites they are and another asshole for which Joe public has to supplement a life of luxury

OMG calling a newborn baby such a horrible word.. entitled to your opinion but bloody shame on you!!!"

Yes not nice, not the baby's fault.

chelmsford

"Hail the new prince

Actually we're interested as we do genuinely like a bit of British history and heritage. Now bring on the wedding, we might throw a mini royal bashment at our gaff in their honour. "

Yes, its nice to have some happy events, for a change

"That 68p per person equates to almost £48 million to be shared among the privileged few. That money would be much better spent on our NHS, Education and Housing for the homeless people of this country. Parasites they are and another asshole for which Joe public has to supplement a life of luxury

OMG calling a newborn baby such a horrible word.. entitled to your opinion but bloody shame on you!!!"

I have no shame at all the Royal Family are the ones to be ashamed of. While they live off other peoples money our children's education suffers, people die in hospitals and people live on the streets in our freezing cold winters that's what you call bloody shameful.

"That 68p per person equates to almost £48 million to be shared among the privileged few. That money would be much better spent on our NHS, Education and Housing for the homeless people of this country. Parasites they are and another asshole for which Joe public has to supplement a life of luxury "

How about billions from the tv licence fee per year? Imagine the difference THAT could make! Parasites is a bit harsh, they bring income in to this country and many business profit from them, it might be a dodgy t shirt or tea set but local business make money from them, I wouldn’t call that a bad thing! Imagine how much business will make in London and Windsor in the next few weeks for the royal wedding that they wouldn’t normally make? Not to mention the good causes that they support and start, causes you may not have found out about etc had it not been for them.

Also, the little money we pay every year for them (that’s 16p a week) do you really think the government would make any difference with this? They would spunk it up the wall like they do on things that aren’t important or up the mps salaries, at least with our 70p year it goes towards something that does help the public like tourism (hotels, shops, travel, merchandise) and causes.

Geeky x

Dundee

Oooft you'll have pins n needles waiting on that x"

, i think many have got them now. Only a matter of time before someone wets themselves. Think we got days of this nonsense to go. Propaganda at its finest. G

Oooft you'll have pins n needles waiting on that x

, i think many have got them now. Only a matter of time before someone wets themselves. Think we got days of this nonsense to go. Propaganda at its finest. G"

Not really once she’s left hospital it won’t be as bad as it has been today.

Dundee

How about billions from the tv licence fee per year? Imagine the difference THAT could make! Parasites is a bit harsh, they bring income in to this country and many business profit from them, it might be a dodgy t shirt or tea set but local business make money from them, I wouldn’t call that a bad thing! Imagine how much business will make in London and Windsor in the next few weeks for the royal wedding that they wouldn’t normally make? Not to mention the good causes that they support and start, causes you may not have found out about etc had it not been for them.

Also, the little money we pay every year for them (that’s 16p a week) do you really think the government would make any difference with this? They would spunk it up the wall like they do on things that aren’t important or up the mps salaries, at least with our 70p year it goes towards something that does help the public like tourism (hotels, shops, travel, merchandise) and causes.

Geeky x"

They are parasites and that dodgy t shirt you mention brings nothing to the economy, as like you said its dodgy. Yes plenty tourists come and get conned and waste their money on all the junk but we as tax payers more than have to subsidise them. G

Geeky x"

Brainwashed!!!

OMG calling a newborn baby such a horrible word.. entitled to your opinion but bloody shame on you!!!

I have no shame at all the Royal Family are the ones to be ashamed of. While they live off other peoples money our children's education suffers, people die in hospitals and people live on the streets in our freezing cold winters that's what you call bloody shameful."

They bring millions in revenue to this country through tourism alone.. anyway not discussing your shocking words towards a newborn baby im too busy enjoying all things Royal

Wonder what his name will be??

Geeky x

Brainwashed!!!"

I could say the same about you to be fair!!!!

In a town Fab forgot

Geeky x

They are parasites and that dodgy t shirt you mention brings nothing to the economy, as like you said its dodgy. Yes plenty tourists come and get conned and waste their money on all the junk but we as tax payers more than have to subsidise them. G"

You think the sale of a dodgy t shirt brings nothing to the economy?

Back to school for you.....

In a town Fab forgot

Geeky x

Brainwashed!!!

I could say the same about you to be fair!!!!"

I smell Corbyn.......

By *hor thunderthighsMan  over a year ago

chester

Geeky x"

I think it's wonderful news!

*puts on Union Jack suit*

*stands outside hospital waving flags and cheering*

*realises futility of existence*

*shoots self*

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"Wonder what his name will be?? "
I'm going for Albert

birchington

I happily pay for the Royal family... What I do resent is having to fund the workshy scumbags who contribute nothing to society at all

"Wonder what his name will be?? I'm going for Albert "

Thats what i was thinking.. albert phillip im thinking lol

"I happily pay for the Royal family... What I do resent is having to fund the workshy scumbags who contribute nothing to society at all "

Spot on

"I happily pay for the Royal family... What I do resent is having to fund the workshy scumbags who contribute nothing to society at all "

Agree with this!!

chester

you mean the royal family...

birchington

"I happily pay for the Royal family... What I do resent is having to fund the workshy scumbags who contribute nothing to society at all

you mean the royal family..."

Can't you read?

chester

"I happily pay for the Royal family... What I do resent is having to fund the workshy scumbags who contribute nothing to society at all

you mean the royal family...

Can't you read? "

my ironymeter has just exploded...

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

I'm not for them or against them, As a family they have been here a long time and will continue to be here nothing will change,

Didn't it cost over 6 million to police the last wedding ?

As for the money it costs supporting them, How much would it cost if we had a president instead ?

And he or she wouldn't bring tourists in the country

I’m stunned by the nastiness in this thread, you you arnt interested walk past to the next thread. How can the birth of any Child make anyone so miserable. Cheer up for fuck sake. Like it or not todsy History was made if nothing else and I for one am glad to be around to see it

Dundee

Geeky x

Brainwashed!!!

I could say the same about you to be fair!!!!

I smell Corbyn....... "

I smell shite. G

Jesus fucking Christ. People like a good moan up before it's all gone.

So it doesn't make your kettle whistle, no need to bash what makes other people happy.

Has she pushed it out yet?

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Jeez so much bile and vitriol over an innocent child being born

"I’m stunned by the nastiness in this thread, you you arnt interested walk past to the next thread. How can the birth of any Child make anyone so miserable. Cheer up for fuck sake. Like it or not todsy History was made if nothing else and I for one am glad to be around to see it "

I think they were already miserable.

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

He will be a James I think!

chester

Its St Georges Day...fancy doing something typically English...

1. Colonise almost half the planet, then illegally send citizens born in those colonies “home” against their will half a century later.

2. Deliberately starve and persecute hundreds of thousands of Irish people, then complain about them when they come here to settle and work.

3. Deliberately starve millions of Indian people, then complain about them when they come here to settle and work.

4. Destabilise the entire Middle East through a series of illegal invasions and proxy wars that result in literally millions of innocent deaths. Then complain about them coming here to live and work.

5. Stand outside a private hospital in pathetic, cringing suspense, waiting for a glimpse of a child born into a family who couldn’t give a shit if you lived or died as long as their immense hereditary power and wealth is protected. Collapse into a heap of cap-doffing servility and gratitude if and when they come outside to give you a wave before they leave for their castles and land paid for by the blood of thousands of innocent people across the world.

I could be really wrong but did someone call a new baby a parasite

"He will be a James I think! "

I like that name.

James Henry Charles Michael.

"Its St Georges Day...fancy doing something typically English...

1. Colonise almost half the planet, then illegally send citizens born in those colonies “home” against their will half a century later.

2. Deliberately starve and persecute hundreds of thousands of Irish people, then complain about them when they come here to settle and work.

3. Deliberately starve millions of Indian people, then complain about them when they come here to settle and work.

4. Destabilise the entire Middle East through a series of illegal invasions and proxy wars that result in literally millions of innocent deaths. Then complain about them coming here to live and work.

5. Stand outside a private hospital in pathetic, cringing suspense, waiting for a glimpse of a child born into a family who couldn’t give a shit if you lived or died as long as their immense hereditary power and wealth is protected. Collapse into a heap of cap-doffing servility and gratitude if and when they come outside to give you a wave before they leave for their castles and land paid for by the blood of thousands of innocent people across the world. "

Blimey, you're a bundle of fun.

Dundee

"I’m stunned by the nastiness in this thread, you you arnt interested walk past to the next thread. How can the birth of any Child make anyone so miserable. Cheer up for fuck sake. Like it or not todsy History was made if nothing else and I for one am glad to be around to see it

I think they were already miserable. "

We not miserable we just not as gulliable as others. We certainly not as boring. G

"I could be really wrong but did someone call a new baby a parasite "

Asshole was a word used too

Dundee

5. Stand outside a private hospital in pathetic, cringing suspense, waiting for a glimpse of a child born into a family who couldn’t give a shit if you lived or died as long as their immense hereditary power and wealth is protected. Collapse into a heap of cap-doffing servility and gratitude if and when they come outside to give you a wave before they leave for their castles and land paid for by the blood of thousands of innocent people across the world. "

G

chester

5. Stand outside a private hospital in pathetic, cringing suspense, waiting for a glimpse of a child born into a family who couldn’t give a shit if you lived or died as long as their immense hereditary power and wealth is protected. Collapse into a heap of cap-doffing servility and gratitude if and when they come outside to give you a wave before they leave for their castles and land paid for by the blood of thousands of innocent people across the world.

Blimey, you're a bundle of fun. "

nah...just possess a brain and choose not to be a servile lick spittle..

liverpool

Blimey, you're a bundle of fun. "

Hes right though.

Nothing he wrote was fabricated and was truthful

"He will be a James I think!

I like that name.

James Henry Charles Michael. "

I was thinking albert phillip.. but i like that one better

Dundee

"I could be really wrong but did someone call a new baby a parasite

Asshole was a word used too "

Think you will find parasite was used describe the royal family. G

Oh for goodness sake!

I'm not English but how about trying to be positive and upbeat and seeing good in things?

Congratulations to them. It's a child, it's rather awful that an innocent being is already subject to so much judgement?

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

You could say similar things about a lot of countries around the world and a lot of those people waiting outside the hospital will be tourists and the media

"I’m stunned by the nastiness in this thread, you you arnt interested walk past to the next thread. How can the birth of any Child make anyone so miserable. Cheer up for fuck sake. Like it or not todsy History was made if nothing else and I for one am glad to be around to see it

I think they were already miserable.

We not miserable we just not as gulliable as others. We certainly not as boring. G"

It’s called joy, in all this misery around at the moment with murders happening in this country and god knows what else it’s a little bit of joy for some people, any baby being born any day is brilliant and wonderful but for some this is an extra little bit excitement. You probably get excited about stuff I have absolutely no interest in whatsoever but I wouldn’t jump into your thread slating you etc, i’d either say ‘that’s nice’ or just not comment. We all have difference of opinions and that is what makes a forum a good place to be but sometimes with news like this it’s just nice to be, well nice and accept that some of the population like to watch a hospital all day and like something like the royal family, they don’t really hurt anyone and regardless of the money they aren’t sitting around pubs all day or doing drugs or something, while not working.

Geeky x

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

I like that name.

James Henry Charles Michael. "

James Philip Arthur or Albert

Though saying that....... would they call him James? I mean his Great Uncle is James isn’t it?

"I could be really wrong but did someone call a new baby a parasite

Asshole was a word used too

Think you will find parasite was used describe the royal family. G"

This child is part of the royal family so whoever said it called a new baby a parasite and need to hang their head in shame

In a town Fab forgot

I dont think any of those events were the responsibility of the Royal baby born today.

Or any baby born today.

I like that name.

James Henry Charles Michael.

James Philip Arthur or Albert

Though saying that....... would they call him James? I mean his Great Uncle is James isn’t it? "

I like James, not keen on Arthur x

Awww yayyy

God save the Queen hip hip

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

To feed

I can afford it.

Compared to the £100 odd for the tv license for one year, I’ll pay £50 over the course of my life (if I died at 90) over paying £5200 ish until I’m 70 for a tv license! (Neither of which I get a choice of paying).

Geeky x"

Yeah you do.

I don't have a TV license, or a TV.

If the state want to feed me propaganda, I'll be damned if I'm also paying for it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The first 4 sound like they take a bit more time than I have spare to invest. I wouldn't do number 5 either though but I can be happy to see a family welcome a new life into the world be they rich, poor, or anything in between.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Thanks geeky x"

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can I remind people that you can't abuse posters and to keep things civil please to other posters.

To the OP, if you want to start another thread so the people who want to discuss the merits of the royal family can carry on on here and I will make sure no one spoils your new thread.

To the people who want to discuss the Royal family please stay on this thread rather than spoil the next thread

"Can I remind people that you can't abuse posters and to keep things civil please to other posters.

To the OP, if you want to start another thread so the people who want to discuss the merits of the royal family can carry on on here and I will make sure no one spoils your new thread.

To the people who want to discuss the Royal family please stay on this thread rather than spoil the next thread

"

Thank you. I’m reluctant though but thank you xx

I agree

In a town Fab forgot

Agree with this!! "

Same here.....

And anyone who thinks the Royal family don't "work" should take a look at their schedules.....

It's not a life that I'd like...

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have no time for this. Giving birth to children is amazing- why is this any more special than your own families having children?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Can I remind people that you can't abuse posters

"

This includes mods

To feed

I can afford it.

I second this, then the pot of money those that opt out off can go towards better education or health or police ect.

Each year that 70p x (insert figure here from people not interested in the royals) can go to good causes at end of the year."

I’ll be honest. I’m not overly fussed about the royals (Geeky knows this) but I don’t piss on the parade of those that are! I’m happy the baby was brought into the world safely! However I bet those who dislike or are against the royals and who want to opt out of paying for them. Will be the first to complain when the ones who don’t get a public holiday for royal weddings/coronations/funerals. Let people like what they like. We don’t piss on the parade of those who cheer when [insert sports team] win whatever league they’re involved with. Let this be a happy thread for the people who support the royals to enjoy the news without feeling attacked

Ads

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I have no time for this. Giving birth to children is amazing- why is this any more special than your own families having children?"

You have no time yet time enough to post lol

Everyone boasts about the birth of children.... My Facebook feed is fill of pics of new babies and babies firsts etc. It's mot their fault that the people taking the pics are paparazzi!

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

Genuine Kay Burley interview outside the hospital..

Kay: Catherine how are you feeling?

Kate: I'm fine, a little tired but fine.

Kay: And your new arrival?

Kate: Oh he's just perfect, doing well.

Kay: And what's the state of the royal cunt?

Kate: William's doing fine too.

Edinburgh

"Genuine Kay Burley interview outside the hospital..

Kay: Catherine how are you feeling?

Kate: I'm fine, a little tired but fine.

Kay: And your new arrival?

Kate: Oh he's just perfect, doing well.

Kay: And what's the state of the royal cunt?

Kate: William's doing fine too."

Another Reptilian born.

Edinburgh

To feed

I can afford it.

Each year that 70p x (insert figure here from people not interested in the royals) can go to good causes at end of the year.

I’ll be honest. I’m not overly fussed about the royals (Geeky knows this) but I don’t piss on the parade of those that are! I’m happy the baby was brought into the world safely! However I bet those who dislike or are against the royals and who want to opt out of paying for them. Will be the first to complain when the ones who don’t get a public holiday for royal weddings/coronations/funerals. Let people like what they like. We don’t piss on the parade of those who cheer when [insert sports team] win whatever league they’re involved with. Let this be a happy thread for the people who support the royals to enjoy the news without feeling attacked

Ads"

These figures are amusing. Last time I looked babies and children didn't earn

To feed

I can afford it.

Ads"

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Fair play to her, 2 hours after giving birth and she has to be out looking all amazing.

chelmsford

"Fair play to her, 2 hours after giving birth and she has to be out looking all amazing."

She looked stunning, lovely family

"Fair play to her, 2 hours after giving birth and she has to be out looking all amazing.

She looked stunning, lovely family "