FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lap dance

Lap dance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayMyName123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Only been to a couple of strippers but I find it one of the biggest turn ons ever

Just wondering if ladies find giving someone you meet in a club or on a meet a lap dance ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to give men lap dances when I met them. It was a great way to start the fun.

I would love a woman to do a lap dance for me.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"Only been to a couple of strippers but I find it one of the biggest turn ons ever

Just wondering if ladies find giving someone you meet in a club or on a meet a lap dance ? "

Really?

I can't see the point in them.

"Only been to a couple of strippers but I find it one of the biggest turn ons ever

Just wondering if ladies find giving someone you meet in a club or on a meet a lap dance ?

Really?

I can't see the point in them. "

It's the whole 'look but can't touch' scenario, huge turn on for me.

Big turn on for me too xx

Barnsley

Really?

I can't see the point in them.

It's the whole 'look but can't touch' scenario, huge turn on for me."

I’d like to give a lady one

But yes I love the feeling of grinding over my lap

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I went to a ladies night at a strip club in town and had a lap dance from a super fit black guy. It was a very sexy experience. If he had of lived locally I'd of gone home with him that night and eaten him up for breakfast the next morning

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

I have a pole but never done a lap dance. Yet...

I use to date a lapdancer and all of a sudden the appeal for them went

By *arkRichMan  over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

I used to go to a strip clubs with my mates when I was 18

They were all in long-term relationships, and all thought it was amazing... and I was single...

I just thought it was really weird...

The first time was amazing, don’t get me wrong...

18 years old with stunning women walking around rubbin their boobs in your face...

But after my second trip, I started to feel that strip clubs were a really weird place...

The next time we went, I snook out, went to a nightclub, and ended up pulling two really nice girls... only kissing... but it just made me realise, I could either pay to see some tits, or go and live in the real world and make some friends, and maybe meet some nice girls

I find them funny, rather than a turn on. Must be my humour.

I’d feel awkward doing a lap dance... I’d much rather get on with being downright dirty

After our trip to a lap dancing club 5 years ago it did make up our minds that we wanted to swing, but after talking to some of the girls and realising how many of them could only dance if they'd had a drink or something else; it kind of marred the night and we wouldn't go back to a club.

Ginger

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"I used to go to a strip clubs with my mates when I was 18

They were all in long-term relationships, and all thought it was amazing... and I was single...

18 years old with stunning women walking around rubbin their boobs in your face...

But after my second trip, I started to feel that strip clubs were a really weird place...

The next time we went, I snook out, went to a nightclub, and ended up pulling two really nice girls... only kissing... but it just made me realise, I could either pay to see some tits, or go and live in the real world and make some friends, and maybe meet some nice girls"

I've been to a few on stag dos and whatnot. I always feel like I've walked into the wrong changing room with all the girls who aren't dancing walking around in their pants.

I hate the "fake nice" too, I know its a sales technique, and something they do to get paid, but its very easy to see through.

I guess the crux of it is that they aren't really about sex, they are about the fetishisation of money. Regular nightclubs are much more about sex, if you ask me.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"After our trip to a lap dancing club 5 years ago it did make up our minds that we wanted to swing, but after talking to some of the girls and realising how many of them could only dance if they'd had a drink or something else; it kind of marred the night and we wouldn't go back to a club.

Ginger "

You mean you haven't been back to a lapdancing club? How about a Swingers Club?

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

In a strip club would do nothing for me. On a meet where I know there's more to follow then would love it.

"After our trip to a lap dancing club 5 years ago it did make up our minds that we wanted to swing, but after talking to some of the girls and realising how many of them could only dance if they'd had a drink or something else; it kind of marred the night and we wouldn't go back to a club.

Ginger

You mean you haven't been back to a lapdancing club? How about a Swingers Club? "

Happy to go to a swingers club, as the vast majority are happy to be there sober and it's much more fun, but lap dancing feels too exploitative for us, I get that lots of dancers enjoy it but the few girls we spoke to put us off.

Ginger

The next time we went, I snook out, went to a nightclub, and ended up pulling two really nice girls... only kissing... but it just made me realise, I could either pay to see some tits, or go and live in the real world and make some friends, and maybe meet some nice girls

I've been to a few on stag dos and whatnot. I always feel like I've walked into the wrong changing room with all the girls who aren't dancing walking around in their pants.

I hate the "fake nice" too, I know its a sales technique, and something they do to get paid, but its very easy to see through.

I guess the crux of it is that they aren't really about sex, they are about the fetishisation of money. Regular nightclubs are much more about sex, if you ask me. "

Not sure how you would manage to get into the changing rooms as they are normally out of the way

I've had a couple and only ever abroad.

I'm not comfortable with it.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

I guess the crux of it is that they aren't really about sex, they are about the fetishisation of money. Regular nightclubs are much more about sex, if you ask me.

Not sure how you would manage to get into the changing rooms as they are normally out of the way "

He didn't say he was in the changing rooms, just that it felt like it because there were women walking round in their pants when they weren't dancing...

Barnsley

The question wasn’t would you go to the strippers it’s just the whole look but don’t touch thing that turns me on looking into each others eyes

I taught myself how to do a Lap dance as I thought it might be a naughty thing to do for a guy whilst he's handcuffed to a chair in my bedroom

Ooh I do love to tease.

Never been to a strip club never had a lapdance what a shealtered life iv lead

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I’d feel awkward doing a lap dance... I’d much rather get on with being downright dirty "

I'm the same.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"I taught myself how to do a Lap dance as I thought it might be a naughty thing to do for a guy whilst he's handcuffed to a chair in my bedroom

Ooh I do love to tease. "

Kinky bitch.

Barnsley

"I taught myself how to do a Lap dance as I thought it might be a naughty thing to do for a guy whilst he's handcuffed to a chair in my bedroom

Ooh I do love to tease. "

This is exactly what I find a huge turn on ! This is my ideal fantasy ! X

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Ginger

You mean you haven't been back to a lapdancing club? How about a Swingers Club?

Happy to go to a swingers club, as the vast majority are happy to be there sober and it's much more fun, but lap dancing feels too exploitative for us, I get that lots of dancers enjoy it but the few girls we spoke to put us off.

Ginger "

Exactly

By *ax1971Man  over a year ago

St helens

Only had i dance and didn't think much of it she looked pissed off... I'm a lucky guy. . lol. .xx

» Add a new message to this topic