FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Arsene Wenger

Arsene Wenger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else think the fans have been showing a lack of respect and class when it comes to Arsene Wenger, their greatest manager ever?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Not been that great has he ?

Not for the 22 years he's been there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Makes me laugh how last 3/4 years they've been slagging the guy off and now he's leaving it's a Wenger love in. But that's Arsenal fans for ya. Total twats

We’ll have him NCFC

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"Makes me laugh how last 3/4 years they've been slagging the guy off and now he's leaving it's a Wenger love in. But that's Arsenal fans for ya. Total twats "

Yo get me fam!

"Anyone else think the fans have been showing a lack of respect and class when it comes to Arsene Wenger, their greatest manager ever? "

As much as I don't like the bloke, Alex Ferguson might have a word to say about that. Bob Paisley too. Just to name a few.

"Anyone else think the fans have been showing a lack of respect and class when it comes to Arsene Wenger, their greatest manager ever?

As much as I don't like the bloke, Alex Ferguson might have a word to say about that. Bob Paisley too. Just to name a few."

and brian Clough

"Makes me laugh how last 3/4 years they've been slagging the guy off and now he's leaving it's a Wenger love in. But that's Arsenal fans for ya. Total twats

Yo get me fam! "

Yeah blud

"Anyone else think the fans have been showing a lack of respect and class when it comes to Arsene Wenger, their greatest manager ever?

As much as I don't like the bloke, Alex Ferguson might have a word to say about that. Bob Paisley too. Just to name a few.

and brian Clough"

Hasn't he done more for the club off the pitch, financially speaking?

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Makes me laugh how last 3/4 years they've been slagging the guy off and now he's leaving it's a Wenger love in. But that's Arsenal fans for ya. Total twats

Yo get me fam!

Yeah blud "

Asrenal TV wont be the same ya get me !

Yo get me fam!

Yeah blud

Asrenal TV wont be the same ya get me !"

I bet Robbie, troops, ty and Claude are secretly gutted. Arsenal tv has made them famous!

Arsene is a great man the mentality and lack of respect football fans show people who have comitted large amounts of there time and effort to a club baffles me especially the under 20s

Hes been an arsenal fan longer than you and much more commited

You muppets go get a clue about respect

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

I’ll have him at my club Hartlepool United fuck the premier league it’s shite overpaid Fanny’s and as for the best league in the world lol bollocks

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

It's only a game innit?

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Not for some I’m so looking forward to work tomorrow I work with Newcastle and Sunderland fans I think they may be a fight at dinner time

"Makes me laugh how last 3/4 years they've been slagging the guy off and now he's leaving it's a Wenger love in. But that's Arsenal fans for ya. Total twats "

"Anyone else think the fans have been showing a lack of respect and class when it comes to Arsene Wenger, their greatest manager ever? "

He gets paid 10 million a year. In all line of work you dont get a 2 million pay rise when you're not doing well against other competitors. If he had left earlier then he would have earned more respect.

Never managed arsenal though

As long as they leave Rafa Benitez alone I'm not botheredi

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

As much as I don't like the bloke, Alex Ferguson might have a word to say about that. Bob Paisley too. Just to name a few."

When did Ferguson manage Arsenal

I must have missed these being great managers for arsenal.

Yes I think some of the arsenal supporters are shite seeing the tanks Wenger signs yesterday, some of these were the one banding the Wenger out posters over the rest of the season.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

Was certainly sporting an excellent cardigan yesterday. Vialli was king of the V neck while no one could beat Mancini in a scarf (and remember they're both Italian so are brought up with it), bizarrely there's only Klopp that could provide any recent competition but he'd need to ditch the trackie and adopt the tennis pro sleeves tied around the neck

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

He is just a bloke leaving a job. People do it all the time...

I started to support Arsenal just as Wenger became manager. I regularly went to Highbury and became a season ticket holder at The Emirates. I have also watched Arsenal play abroad. Wenger has been a shrewd businessman and has done many good things for our club including the new ground and new training ground. I think it is time for him to leave as his last few years haven't been so great. However, at least we have won a few trophies, played in Europe and have never been in the relegation zone. Plus the club isn't in debt.

I will miss him but agree it's time for a change and wish him luck. How will he spend his millions?

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I started to support Arsenal just as Wenger became manager. I regularly went to Highbury and became a season ticket holder at The Emirates. I have also watched Arsenal play abroad. Wenger has been a shrewd businessman and has done many good things for our club including the new ground and new training ground. I think it is time for him to leave as his last few years haven't been so great. However, at least we have won a few trophies, played in Europe and have never been in the relegation zone. Plus the club isn't in debt.

I will miss him but agree it's time for a change and wish him luck. How will he spend his millions? "

He changed the way we play and prepare in this country.

7 FA cup wins plus a title and numerous other trophies in 22 years isn't a bad haul.

The club is in a better financial position now than when he took over.

Their stadium is phenomenal.

And he could end his tenure with another European trophy.

I think he should have gone at the end of last season, on a high after winning the FA cup.

But that doesn't take away anything from his achievements.

I'm not a gooner, but I can respect everything he's done and achieved.

Tough act to follow.

*salute'

Wenger..Where do you start, a footballing game changer when he started in England. But has failed to keep up with the evolving nature of the sport. An amazing fact is that this year in all top 4 divisions Arsenal are the only team to fail to secure an away point. That isn't the legacy he should be left with. Sure his teams have secured Champions League football for numerous seasons. But who does that benefit unless you actually compete in it. The football Spurs Liverpool and City have produced this season has been breath taking at times. Arsenals legacy under Wenger is tarnished as his stubbornness to leave has hindered the club's growth and stature.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Fergie vs Wenger: The Feud on Ch 5 now

"Fergie vs Wenger: The Feud on Ch 5 now "

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Fergie vs Wenger: The Feud on Ch 5 now

"

Even though I'm a Derby fan, you still can't help but marvel at some of the teams that those pair built between them.

Gotta love arsenal tv though.comedy gold

Gotta love arsenal tv though.comedy gold "

lets hope it's the same next season though!

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

It's all about Liverpool winning champions league

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Gotta love arsenal tv though.comedy gold "

What will they winge about next season.....

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It's all about Liverpool winning champions league "

This thread isn't about this at all

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

Fans use there frustration against the manager at every possible chance, but when the right money is not on the table at the right time you can be stuck with the wrong players on 2/3 year contracts which has happened to derby this season..young blood step this way..

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

As an Arsenal fan, it's sad but I'm sick of the abuse he gets. However, he's had his time and it's time for a new challenge...or well deserved holiday!

As for Arsenal, I hope that annoying channel takes a hit, that we get a younger and more innovative manager to follow in the tradition of who we've had at the club and that we win the Europa League so we can attract football's elite for the new gaffer.

Arsenal till I die! Merci Wenger!

Yo get me fam!

Yeah blud

Asrenal TV wont be the same ya get me !"

They've been a disgrace

"As an Arsenal fan, it's sad but I'm sick of the abuse he gets. However, he's had his time and it's time for a new challenge...or well deserved holiday!

As for Arsenal, I hope that annoying channel takes a hit, that we get a younger and more innovative manager to follow in the tradition of who we've had at the club and that we win the Europa League so we can attract football's elite for the new gaffer.

Arsenal till I die! Merci Wenger! "

well said

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Football fans? Lack of class? Lack of respect? No, never. I just don't believe it........

I'm an Arsenal fan. I'll be sad to see him go but also excited with the prospect of something new.

Gotta love arsenal tv though.comedy gold

What will they winge about next season....."

Theyll find something.mr dt such a twat on twitter.he blocked me

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Anchorage

Yo get me fam!

Yeah blud

Asrenal TV wont be the same ya get me !

I bet Robbie, troops, ty and Claude are secretly gutted. Arsenal tv has made them famous! "

Arsene Wenger is a TV? He's a dog ugly one, I bet, though as usual I bet his legs look better in stockings than most womens do.

" Theyll find something.mr dt such a twat on twitter.he blocked me "

Lol what did you do

" Theyll find something.mr dt such a twat on twitter.he blocked me

Lol what did you do"

Ah its not hard get blocked on Twitter.Richard Keys blocked me too.half liverpool fans blocked by him

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

love the way they present the charity shield as a major trophy ...what bollocks....i was told mr bender also has a 50 m swiming trophy....

» Add a new message to this topic