FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bemused and or confused

Bemused and or confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imandHerNotts OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Notts

Sally is 8.5 stone, slim and very attractive so we (well I!) are struggling to figure out how there can be so many single guys bleating on about how tough and unfair Fab is and can be.

Other single guys (or the normal ones as we’d qualify them) tend to offer tips and reassurance to help their plight - to help them get along.

Yet with a 100% rate of failure every attempt we’ve made to a have social meet (hopefully to be followed by a sexy MMF) we are left confused.

On the flip side we’ve had only excellent successes with couples? It’s twisting our melons man!!

Any guidance please fellow Fabbers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Meet single guys at clubs?

"Sally is 8.5 stone, slim and very attractive so we (well I!) are struggling to figure out how there can be so many single guys bleating on about how tough and unfair Fab is and can be.

Other single guys (or the normal ones as we’d qualify them) tend to offer tips and reassurance to help their plight - to help them get along.

Yet with a 100% rate of failure every attempt we’ve made to a have social meet (hopefully to be followed by a sexy MMF) we are left confused.

On the flip side we’ve had only excellent successes with couples? It’s twisting our melons man!!

Any guidance please fellow Fabbers?"

You selfishly forgot to invite me up

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Yup. We feel your pain.

We been fucked around again today.

We are of the conclusion the vast majority of 'single men' are actually keyboard wankers, tossing off behind their wives backs.

Only talk to well varied by meeting single men.

I've never understood when given the chance, people don't turn up. But there are keyboard wankers out their I guess.

No idea, we have never experienced a no-show for even a social meet.

"Sally is 8.5 stone, slim and very attractive so we (well I!) are struggling to figure out how there can be so many single guys bleating on about how tough and unfair Fab is and can be.

Any guidance please fellow Fabbers?"

says your not looking for single guys on your profile?

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Sorry, no suggestions as to why single males seem so fickle,

however I do now have have an overwhelming urge to don a global hypercolor t-shirt and shout "get on one matey"... Oh look, a smiley head..

Gives us genuine single males a bad name, mind you having said that, I can't even get someone to come to the pub for a social to see how we get on

North Notts

"Only talk to well varied by meeting single men. "

The exact technique we’ve used x

"Only talk to well varied by meeting single men.

The exact technique we’ve used x"

maybe take off your 'no single guys' filter and alter your profile, the 'we will not respond' part may attract a different type of male

North Notts

"No idea, we have never experienced a no-show for even a social meet."

Us either but we can’t even get as far as the social with single guys - although a number have turned out to be married!!

Well verified single men are just as prone to not showing up as those that aren't well verified in our experience. Fortunately it's only about a quarter of people we've ever invited who don't.

Make them have a phone call with you, I usually find that the ones who make a fuss, generally won’t turn up to a meet.

North Notts

maybe take off your 'no single guys' filter and alter your profile, the 'we will not respond' part may attract a different type of male"

It was off but it is now on based on the current time out we have chosen to take x

North Notts

"Make them have a phone call with you, I usually find that the ones who make a fuss, generally won’t turn up to a meet. "

Thankfully they’ve all kicked the fuss up at the point of arranging a social meet then they either get blocked or disappear and then get blocked!

"Only talk to well varied by meeting single men. "
dilemma, can't get loads of verifications if you can't even get a social, and can't get to an organised social or club, the genuine single bloke is totally fucked and not in that good sense

I think alot of single guys on here just want to meet single women. When it becomes apparent that it is so difficult they start to think about couples without actually being interested in it really.

That is why you get so many no show males for couples or initial interaction which fades out...

I could be completely wrong but I do think it is part of it

maybe take off your 'no single guys' filter and alter your profile, the 'we will not respond' part may attract a different type of male

It was off but it is now on based on the current time out we have chosen to take x"

oh so youv no need to worry about it at this moment then, im sure its there loss. youv solved your problem by blocking single guys... no more problem.

"Make them have a phone call with you, I usually find that the ones who make a fuss, generally won’t turn up to a meet. "

i think a phone call is essential

Learn from your mistakes

Don’t give up op

That’s a delicious avatar by the way

"Make them have a phone call with you, I usually find that the ones who make a fuss, generally won’t turn up to a meet.

Thankfully they’ve all kicked the fuss up at the point of arranging a social meet then they either get blocked or disappear and then get blocked!"

Frustrating! People just seem to be so, so flaky.

North Notts

"Learn from your mistakes

Don’t give up op

That’s a delicious avatar by the way "

Not giving up just taking stock and re-strategising.

"Learn from your mistakes

Don’t give up op

That’s a delicious avatar by the way

Not giving up just taking stock and re-strategising. "

I'm sure it's just a blip. You'll be bouncing in that bed with some random soon

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP the usual advice given to people in the same situation is:

Whatever your current selection process is obviously isn't working for you so maybe it's time to do things a little differently.

I've never had a no show yet but maybe I'm just lucky.

"I think alot of single guys on here just want to meet single women. When it becomes apparent that it is so difficult they start to think about couples without actually being interested in it really.

That is why you get so many no show males for couples or initial interaction which fades out...

I could be completely wrong but I do think it is part of it"

It could he that. Anecdotally, we used to run two profiles concurrently and the single female one had the same no shows.

Ask them when they last went to Specsavers

By *eraint33Man  over a year ago

uttoxeter

says your not looking for single guys on your profile?"

This part is confusing me. As a genuine guy I'd respect that you clearly state you're not looking for me and I wouldn't message you. So any single guy messaging you is surely a risky proposition since he's either not bothered reading or is a chance? Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We meet more single men than couples and they've all turned up for a social or let us know we beforehand that they can't.

We message a bit, set a date and time and meet them. The occasional guy goes off line leaving the message with date and time unread and doesn't come back on line until the dates passed. Obviously we don't turn up for them.

North Notts

says your not looking for single guys on your profile?

This part is confusing me. As a genuine guy I'd respect that you clearly state you're not looking for me and I wouldn't message you. So any single guy messaging you is surely a risky proposition since he's either not bothered reading or is a chance? Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick."

Our preferences have only been temporarily changed, until we figure out where we are going wrong.

» Add a new message to this topic