FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A bit of a mind bender

A bit of a mind bender

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went on a meet the other week and TBH was a long way to go for me almost 2 hour in traffic so hoped it would be worth it - I was thinking of calling it off before hand.

I found the little town and the pub. When I saw the woman I had to pinch myself - she genuinely was beautiful but sooo much more than that; Very intelligent, warm and funny.

Now I'm fairly recently out of a long relationship and as such found my social circle has moved on so I've been a little lonely from friends and have some massive things going on in my life at the moment (both parents with Big C scares amongst other things, Split up in LTR, Money Job etc).

Don't worry I'll cut to the chase we had an absolutely mind blowing night not all sexual and have been left with such mixed feelings I'm confused and will open it to the floor -

I think my slightly vulnerable position means that someone showing me a little warmth and affection has shown me who or what I'm missing in my life. Now I'm not falling in love with her but more it opened a window into a future I could have with someone very similar if that makes sense? And the whole thing's left me slightly uneasy as opposed to great night, quick veri and move on......

Sorry to bore you to death for reading this long winded pile of shit but had to write it down before it went.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why isn’t that window of possibility a good thing, or instilling hope? I’m not criticising as just read your post and it sounds as if it’s a bad thing and I wanted to understand if that was the case and what the reason might be...

You sound like you're having a really rough time of it at the moment, so I think it's totally natural that when you meet someone and have a great time, it leaves you feeling the way you are. There is nothing wrong at all in wanting more than great sex, a veri and move on.

I used to do just that, met quite a few people but decided I wanted more. I was lucky and met someone who was wanting the same as me, so hang on in, and you never know what may just be round the next corner.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I literally wasn’t expecting the feelings to be as vivid I think- never really experienced anything as sudden before

By *lueWonderMan  over a year ago

Preston.....ish

"I went on a meet the other week and TBH was a long way to go for me almost 2 hour in traffic so hoped it would be worth it - I was thinking of calling it off before hand.

I found the little town and the pub. When I saw the woman I had to pinch myself - she genuinely was beautiful but sooo much more than that; Very intelligent, warm and funny.

Now I'm fairly recently out of a long relationship and as such found my social circle has moved on so I've been a little lonely from friends and have some massive things going on in my life at the moment (both parents with Big C scares amongst other things, Split up in LTR, Money Job etc).

Don't worry I'll cut to the chase we had an absolutely mind blowing night not all sexual and have been left with such mixed feelings I'm confused and will open it to the floor -

I think my slightly vulnerable position means that someone showing me a little warmth and affection has shown me who or what I'm missing in my life. Now I'm not falling in love with her but more it opened a window into a future I could have with someone very similar if that makes sense? And the whole thing's left me slightly uneasy as opposed to great night, quick veri and move on......

Sorry to bore you to death for reading this long winded pile of shit but had to write it down before it went."

Hi OP

I find myself in a very similar situation albeit without the meet situation throwing a spanner in the works.

I wish you all the best

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im confused. I thought you hadnt had a relationship for 4 years

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

I do like reading things like this in truth OP.

Sounds like you have been through the ringer mate, so go steady. I wish you nothing but luck.

I remember when I was like this as well. Good times, if occasional bouts of head-fuckery.

"I literally wasn’t expecting the feelings to be as vivid I think- never really experienced anything as sudden before "

Your emotionally shot. I've been there, would guess most here have, and everyone experiences it sometime in life.

You obviously need (and I am aware of the connotations here) a release, either someone to talk too (whether it is this beautiful woman or someone else).

Here's the problem. Pent up feelings are going to force their way out at some point. Unfortunately, you might not control when that happens, but it'll be the start of the upswing. Just try and remember that in the meantime.

Good luck man, it will resolve itself. X

I also recommend a wank on a heath.

Snap

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"You sound like you're having a really rough time of it at the moment, so I think it's totally natural that when you meet someone and have a great time, it leaves you feeling the way you are. There is nothing wrong at all in wanting more than great sex, a veri and move on.

I used to do just that, met quite a few people but decided I wanted more. I was lucky and met someone who was wanting the same as me, so hang on in, and you never know what may just be round the next corner."

^this........

Good luck with everything OP.

Life has a habit of throwing us curve balls.

Its knowing whether to catch them or dodge them, thats the trouble.

By *effrey45Man  over a year ago

Lytham

Good to see you had a great recent experience

Now hands up who checked out his veris to see who this delicious sounding minx was??

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Nothing wrong with seeing possibilities.

I don’t think there is anything wrong in realising that there are folk out there that could kick start your emotions/feelings after such a bumpy few years.

It’s a positive thing that brings hope and excitement at the possibilities surely?

How you choose to go forward is up to you but i wish you well OP.

I think anyone needs to be fully aware that due to the very nature of this site, sharing intimacy with strangers you are attracted to, those sort of feeling will definitely occurs one day or another, especially if one is in a vulnerable place at the time of meeting.

Having said that, it is not necessarily a bad thing per se as it opened your eyes on what you are really looking for amd TBH with you, you could find it on fab as you could find it at Asda or Sainsbury but never at Tesco.

Joke aside, keep an open mind abt the posibilities and you may be amazingly surprised at the outcome

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I think anyone needs to be fully aware that due to the very nature of this site, sharing intimacy with strangers you are attracted to, those sort of feeling will definitely occurs one day or another, especially if one is in a vulnerable place at the time of meeting.

Having said that, it is not necessarily a bad thing per se as it opened your eyes on what you are really looking for amd TBH with you, you could find it on fab as you could find it at Asda or Sainsbury but never at Tesco.

Joke aside, keep an open mind abt the posibilities and you may be amazingly surprised at the outcome

"

What a load of tosh! its a well known fact that Tescos wine aisle on a Tuesday is ‘pick up point’

"I think anyone needs to be fully aware that due to the very nature of this site, sharing intimacy with strangers you are attracted to, those sort of feeling will definitely occurs one day or another, especially if one is in a vulnerable place at the time of meeting.

What a load of tosh! its a well known fact that Tescos wine aisle on a Tuesday is ‘pick up point’ "

forgot abt that fact !!!

What a load of tosh! its a well known fact that Tescos wine aisle on a Tuesday is ‘pick up point’ "

What day is it in Asda and Aldi? Asking for a friend

By *hyntravCouple  over a year ago

North Somerset

I was in a very similar position after spilting with my ex. My life fell apart and I started talking to a guy online. We got very close, met a couple of times and I fell in love. It wasn't long after we ended it that I realised it hadn't been love but it has been the doorway to me finding love. He showed me what I could have, what I was worth and what more was out there that I had been missing out on. I thank God for my relationship with him because when the real thing came along I saw it for what it was and was ready to believe it. I'm now where I'm supposed to be but without the one before I may not have made it.

Good luck with what comes next, I hope it's amazing for you x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Take it as a loud signal of an option that you would like and monitor yourself, so that you don't become inappropriately involved. Alternatively, pursue all things that seem right for you, so that you increase potential satisfaction levels

Probably in a similar situation but very conscious that my head is nowhere near ready for a relationship. That was probably what attracted to Fab in the first place, sex without the commitment to a relationship. Took a long while to get my head around detaching the two things. As soon as I managed that the meets dried up. Sods Law. Don't worry about it too much, think when you are ready it will just happen naturally. Or in Tesco's wine aisle. (Mental note to change my preferred supermarket)

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

OP

I believe that you never know who will touch your life, this can be in so many different ways. If you enjoyed your time with the lady then it's a very positive thing.

» Add a new message to this topic