FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lets safe each others time

Lets safe each others time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abe1200 OP   Couple  over a year ago

belfast

If a couple is looking for single lady they should just state that on their profile.That will save us everybodies time at the end of the day.Wot do u all think???????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"If a couple is looking for single lady they should just state that on their profile.That will save us everybodies time at the end of the day.Wot do u all think??????? "

I think they're four high hams.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Under "looking for" in their profile, that's surely what they'll have and their profile won't come up if you browse as a couple.

"If a couple is looking for single lady they should just state that on their profile.That will save us everybodies time at the end of the day.Wot do u all think??????? "

I think they should... Unless they dont want to...;-)

Bugger... Another splinter from this 'kin fence...

Lot of the single ladies on here are men anyway. Spoke to one last night by phone, very gruff voice. Claims she’s suffering from laryngitis.

"Lot of the single ladies on here are men anyway. Spoke to one last night by phone, very gruff voice. Claims she’s suffering from laryngitis. "

belfast

"Lot of the single ladies on here are men anyway. Spoke to one last night by phone, very gruff voice. Claims she’s suffering from laryngitis. "
hahahaha

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

I think... you have not read profiles properly.

North Cornwall

Priceless

Met a woman last week, recon she was bi, she assured me as she pinned me face down on the bed it was a strap on. Not so sure now. Seeing her next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, will try and slip the blindfold off and take a sneaky peak.

North Cornwall

"Met a woman last week, recon she was bi, she assured me as she pinned me face down on the bed it was a strap on. Not so sure now. Seeing her next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, will try and slip the blindfold off and take a sneaky peak. "

Id keep that blindfold on maybe

"Met a woman last week, recon she was bi, she assured me as she pinned me face down on the bed it was a strap on. Not so sure now. Seeing her next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, will try and slip the blindfold off and take a sneaky peak.

Id keep that blindfold on maybe "

Do you think I'm having the wool pulled over my eyes as well as the blindfold?

North Cornwall

"Met a woman last week, recon she was bi, she assured me as she pinned me face down on the bed it was a strap on. Not so sure now. Seeing her next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, will try and slip the blindfold off and take a sneaky peak.

Id keep that blindfold on maybe

Do you think I'm having the wool pulled over my eyes as well as the blindfold? "

No, no, sounds just great to me... turn over now....

belfast

"If a couple is looking for single lady they should just state that on their profile.That will save us everybodies time at the end of the day.Wot do u all think???????

I think... you have not read profiles properly. "

well some they state that they r looking couples to play with while they r actually looking for a bi woman to play with.my point is if they just say they r looking 4 a bi woman to play with it will safe both parties time.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I've locked up my time in the safe for a rainy day

Save lots of time ............... just wank yourself off.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"If a couple is looking for single lady they should just state that on their profile.That will save us everybodies time at the end of the day.Wot do u all think???????

I think... you have not read profiles properly. well some they state that they r looking couples to play with while they r actually looking for a bi woman to play with.my point is if they just say they r looking 4 a bi woman to play with it will safe both parties time."

And you have this psychic insight into their minds how exactly?

why on earth would a couple say they want a couple if they dont?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

So did you offer to shag him?

"Lot of the single ladies on here are men anyway. Spoke to one last night by phone, very gruff voice. Claims she’s suffering from laryngitis.

So did you offer to shag him?

"

I'm a man, of course I did

"47"

I thought it was 42?

By *weetcorruptionCouple  over a year ago

At home

lol,made me giggle

North Cornwall

I think... you have not read profiles properly. well some they state that they r looking couples to play with while they r actually looking for a bi woman to play with.my point is if they just say they r looking 4 a bi woman to play with it will safe both parties time."

Well if they say they are looking for both they likely are but maybe they were just trying to let you down gently.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

lmfao ,you are joking right thats taking the piss ....

» Add a new message to this topic