FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Opening line... HELP... ADVICE NEEDED

Opening line... HELP... ADVICE NEEDED

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oco_bear OP   Man  over a year ago

Harborne

Swingers & Swingers... Advice and input would be very much appreciated..

THE Opening line on a message...

Anyone got any tried and tested openers... they would care to share... that gets you a genuine response..

Also... GENUINE feedback on my bio would be also appreciated..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

It needs to be personalised copy and paste messages are just deleted from most of the people we know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No mate, sometimes it works some it doesn’t. Don’t worry about it on here it’s diffucukt for single guys ‘unless your me’ joking

Harborne

Thing is on POF I did stupidly well with my random convo openers... On here seems to be a different story... I get the views, fabs, winks, hotlist.... but the reply ZILCH

"Thing is on POF I did stupidly well with my random convo openers... On here seems to be a different story... I get the views, fabs, winks, hotlist.... but the reply ZILCH "

I just think it’s the woman are holding the cards, you have to like the chsllenge just don’t take it personally. You will be fine, as long as your looking for a good time, otherwise back to Pof, they always want to meet again. on here they don’t care.

By *laymates7Woman  over a year ago

Isle of Wight

You are verified by a bi man and verified him but state you are most definitely straight on your profile, I expect that puts people off.

"You are verified by a bi man and verified him but state you are most definitely straight on your profile, I expect that puts people off. "

Maybe that’s why he’s on asking advise as he’s not met anyone yet x

Harborne

"You are verified by a bi man and verified him but state you are most definitely straight on your profile, I expect that puts people off.

Maybe that’s why he’s on asking advise as he’s not met anyone yet x"

I met that guy with his female friend.. had drinks and banter... (laying the groundworks for possible future MfM fun)

"Swingers & Swingers... Advice and input would be very much appreciated..

Anyone got any tried and tested openers... they would care to share... that gets you a genuine response..

"

Interesting. Bi male. Are you sure you are straight OP. The wording on your veri doesn't quite say it for me. You should be honest. No shsme in it if you are but honesty is good. People msy be a bit wary to meet

Harborne

Interesting. Bi male. Are you sure you are straight OP. The wording on your veri doesn't quite say it for me. You should be honest. No shsme in it if you are but honesty is good. People msy be a bit wary to meet"

Very much straight thank you...

As we seem to getting off topic... which was opening lines not my sexuality..

Genuine feedback on making my bio is appreciated and obviously opening lines...

Not a good idea to ask for advise, if your straight as you say then you have no reason to lie, so I believe you.

Interesting. Bi male. Are you sure you are straight OP. The wording on your veri doesn't quite say it for me. You should be honest. No shsme in it if you are but honesty is good. People msy be a bit wary to meet

Very much straight thank you...

As we seem to getting off topic... which was opening lines not my sexuality..

Genuine feedback on making my bio is appreciated and obviously opening lines...

You say you done well on Pof and in pubs? Don’t change your tact it’s just a woman controlled environment on here a lot of men, so have confidence I’ve been knocked back a good bit but I just laugh.

"

Harborne

"Not a good idea to ask for advise, if your straight as you say then you have no reason to lie, so I believe you. "

Thank you

"Not a good idea to ask for advise, if your straight as you say then you have no reason to lie, so I believe you.

Thank you

No reason you should lie

"

If you do so well on pof why come here?

"If you do so well on pof why come here?"

Is that the point? Do you struggle to get men outside of here? I’m sure not but not my business why your here, it’s our own call

Harborne

"If you do so well on pof why come here?"

Why not come here?

Why not try something New, thrilling, Exciting..

"If you do so well on pof why come here?

Why not come here?

Why not try something New, thrilling, Exciting..

"

Try reading their profile/status and reference something from there for your opening line? It may help show you’ve read their profile and get noticed so they open it x

Is that the point? Do you struggle to get men outside of here? I’m sure not but not my business why your here, it’s our own call "

Wow you’re one of those men.

Is that your reply when a woman on here doesn’t want to meet you.

I do just fine off here thanks. I’m here for the kink.

Is that the point? Do you struggle to get men outside of here? I’m sure not but not my business why your here, it’s our own call

"

And so is the op but he isnt questioning why your here?

And so is the op but he isnt questioning why your here? "

He said he does stupidly well on pof

What is your problem? He’s the one asking for advice an when people give it or ask questions, you jump on the case

What is your problem? He’s the one asking for advice an when people give it or ask questions, you jump on the case "

I thought we where having a debate you said one of those men I’m just giving my opinion. Your on here for kink and so is he, me too for that matter

Harborne

Well this got off topic real FAST

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP. The "Opening Line" is subjective with everyone. What is suitable for one person may well mean the opposite to others or put them off entirely.

What you have to do is read the Profiles and pick up on signals or links on Profiles you like and create your approach from that.

There's rarely any ONE line which will appeal to all.

But I see you've only been on for 2 weeks. Had you thought it would be easy to source meets on here?

It doesn't work that way. In the West Midlands, there are 100's of guys just like you seeking the same thing!

You have to set your Profile above the rest to make it stand out.

You have to put in the effort to appeal to those you are trying to appeal. I change my profile on a regular basis and it works for me.

It does work but it could take a while. For some guys it can usually take months!

Good Luck.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

There’s only one way to get a response; your target audience likes your message and thinks your profile offers what they’re looking for. It’s not magic or one size fits all.

Many folk read profiles and verifications prior to reading a message and many will make an instant decision based on what they read. It’s already been mentioned you have a veri from a bi man - it WILL put some folk off. Just the way it is here.

You might want to read some of the very many threads on profile and picture advice - are you selling yourself in the best possible light? Are you clear about what you can offer?

Good luck.

What is your problem? He’s the one asking for advice an when people give it or ask questions, you jump on the case

I thought we where having a debate you said one of those men I’m just giving my opinion. Your on here for kink and so is he, me too for that matter "

You suggested I struggle to get a man off here. An you guys wonder why their is a shortage of women on here. It was a debate till you started throwing insults about!

I do just fine off here thanks. I’m here for the

I thought we where having a debate you said one of those men I’m just giving my opinion. Your on here for kink and so is he, me too for that matter

You suggested I struggle to get a man off here. An you guys wonder why their is a shortage of women on here. It was a debate till you started throwing insults about! "

That’s your opinion woman are only here because they can’t get men off here. Like I said WOW

You suggested I struggle to get a man off here. An you guys wonder why their is a shortage of women on here. It was a debate till you started throwing insults about!

That’s your opinion woman are only here because they can’t get men off here. Like I said WOW "

That’s not what I meant, I meant you obviously can get men anywhere but you chose to come on here. Same as the OP, and me. Crossed wires not here to argue was just trying to give advise

That’s your opinion woman are only here because they can’t get men off here. Like I said WOW

That’s not what I meant, I meant you obviously can get men anywhere but you chose to come on here. Same as the OP, and me. Crossed wires not here to argue was just trying to give advise "

You clearly are. As I asked op a question, not you. An if I need advice I’ll open my own forum up an ask for it

That’s not what I meant, I meant you obviously can get men anywhere but you chose to come on here. Same as the OP, and me. Crossed wires not here to argue was just trying to give advise

You clearly are. As I asked op a question, not you. An if I need advice I’ll open my own forum up an ask for it "

The OP advise not you. if I annoyed you I apologise not my intention. Good luck op

Harborne

ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

OP. It isn’t just the opening line; profiles tell a lot about people and the wording and content may influence whether or not to reply far more than the opening message.

"Thing is on POF I did stupidly well with my random convo openers... On here seems to be a different story... I get the views, fabs, winks, hotlist.... but the reply ZILCH "

Which begs the question

Why not just stay on Pof?

You suggested I struggle to get a man off here. An you guys wonder why their is a shortage of women on here. It was a debate till you started throwing insults about! "

He didn’t suggest you struggle to get a man off here.

Op, I’d say just keep trying. Like others have said, people read your profile first, look at your pictures, etc before even replying.

» Add a new message to this topic