FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couple and single female chat and meet - thread numero uno!

Couple and single female chat and meet - thread numero uno!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Peachy OP   Woman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Hello you lovely lot!

On another thread about single females and their experiences/concerns about playing with couples - I suggested that it may be useful to have a long running chat thread similar in essence to the BBW chat thread!

The idea being that couples looking for single fems - and single fems not averse to meeting couples - chat on this thread, talk shit, get to know each other more naturally and hopefully - hey presto - meet when they’re comfortable/ready and have a great time!

I’m off to work in a minute - but feel free to come on here and start talking!

The idea is that people take their time to establish trust/bonds rather than instantly trying to arrange a meet!

So single fems can feel confident to come along and chat without the worry of being bombarded by pm’s from couples - I’d suggest, for that reason - that it should be the single female who should pm the couple in the first instance, or invite them to pm her - when a rapport has been established!

Of course - couples who want to meet other couples - or do a ‘fem swap’ from couple to couple - are welcome to chat on here too!

So - this was a fairly new idea of mine and may go totally tits up - as these things often do - but what do we think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great idea op its good to chat and get to know each other xx

By *he Secret OnesCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Fully agree and I'm happy to discuss these topics also x

Great idea peachy. Hopefully talk to some nice ladies x

Prestonish

Great - glad it’s positive so far!

After work I’ll post more about myself and what I’m looking for re couples/couple play - ie a short ‘about me!’

If everyone did that I think it would be a great start?

Great idea it’s how we would want to do it being new to this . I’m straight but happy to get naked with another female as long as pleasure is all his xx

By *oxycouple69Couple  over a year ago

Isle of Wight

Fantastic idea, we look forward to chatting to you all (couples included lol) xx

What I great idea xxx

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

Oh gosh it’s been years since I got in the middle of a couple..I’m not keen on women in their own, interest remains to get up close and personal to a couple with a few directions here and there oh and shag for me!

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

A single female in the middle can be so much more versatile than a single guy..well actually i guess that's not true for bi guys but hey ho the libido wants what it wants.

Wait

What was my point?

Oh yes hello

We love meeting single ladies, but to be honest we are rubbish at Fab messaging tend just to make new friends at clubs and we do ok but if any ladies interested drop us a line

Isle of Wight

We still haven't had our dream yet been since last year as we only want a female to join us,weve thought of trying a club,but dont want men to approach us say hi ladies x

Hi! Just saying hello at the moment. Will be back later.

We don’t actively seek singles ladies if we meet some and make friends and it happens then happy days and luckily enough it has

Hellooo

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

" may go totally tits up "

I think that's certainly one position we'd like to end up in

We think this thread is a great idea. Everyone suggests meets in a club are easier, but we're hopeless at working out who might be interested in meeting a couple. This thread might at least help narrow down who does!

Hertfordshire

We ought to have a clever acronym or name for the group

FIIMFFIT? (Females Interested In Meeting For Fun In Threesomes)?

Fumbles?...As that's what we want to do

Three Musketeers (all for one, and one for all, and there will be sword play!)

(yes, yes, I may well be bored at work and a little giddy at the thought of this thread)

Hello all , this is a great idea so thankyou OP...we would love to get to know a few single ladies to see if we are what they might are looking for and it would also be nice to chat generally to other couples too .xx

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

We met quite a few single ladies from here when we lived in the UK.

If any are coming over to the Costa Del Sol for a holiday feel free to message us

Hi all, we are happy to join this conversation

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

We’re always up for chatting with likeminded folk to see where things could possibly lead

Hi, we are here too. We’ve had one experience together which was just amazing. Look forward to chatting some more.

Geeky x

Prestonish

Oh hello everyone! Nice to see a few single fems have already joined us too!

Like I said earlier - I’m going to give everyone a little info about what I might look for in a couple/ffm situation. If others do the same - it may be easier and quicker for people to find out if they might be compatible!

Soooooo - I’m Peachy

I’m way more experienced with chaps than I am with ladies and don’t play with ladies alone. If I had to discribe myself it would be as ‘bi friendly’ or situationally bi!

I’ve played with a number of couples at clubs and parties, and in most cases really enjoyed it!

I don’t do soft play only though! If there’s no penetrative sex with mr’s penis involved (i cum mainly through penetrative sex) then I’m not interested. In return for the loan of your husband’s willy though, ladies, I’m more than happy to keep you satisfied with Olympic standard kissing, fingering and , if you’re shaved below - my tongue! Also happy to be involved in strap on play (was once dp’d with a willy and a strap-on - very hot!) and delight your man with both our mouths around his cock!

I tend to play with couples in their late twenties, thirties and forties - and go for couples where both are attractive and in good physical shape - but by no means do I expect you to be perfect (I’m sure as hell not!)

I also look for couples who are clearly happy together! I’m there to provide the cherry on top of an already great cake - not save a fucked up relationship! (Sorry to be blunt but I’m sure you couples have come across these too?)

So - that’s me in a nutshell! Basically so horny that I just like to have fun in all its permutations!

Prestonish

Btw - as someone (from a couple) said on a previous thread - there’s no reason why some of you couples couldn’t arrange a ‘fem swap’ - ie the fem of a couple go to play alone with a couple - on the understanding that the fem of the other couple would would join her and her partner a few days/weeks later!

Sounds like a plan to me!

Mr Swin can talk shit.

Mrs Glos is female.

In.

Prestonish

"Mr Swin can talk shit.

Mrs Glos is female.

In. "

How much shit?

Hi, I’m Pen. Think this thread is a great idea.

Just saying hello. I’ve met couples but not many, and not for ages. I think my last attempt at it, I felt like the third wheel. I was there for their benefit and they weren’t concerned with what I got out of it.

I’ve played just fem on fem too and that includes in a club,, but not for a while. I’ve used a strap on, on both men and women. Both can be equally hot.

I like to talk to both parties in a couple so I know everyone gets on and I like the social side of swinging as much as anything else.

New(ish) couple to the site

We are here in the hope to find a sexy (female) third to join us both

Great thread and always nice to chat with likeminded folk

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Liking this thread Peachy

"Mr Swin can talk shit.

Mrs Glos is female.

In.

How much shit? "

remember that scene from shawshank redemption. I talked all that shit he crawled thru*

*this may be shit.

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Fabulous idea!

I need me some lady loving!

"Fabulous idea!

"

Peach x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Hello you lovely lot!

On another thread about single females and their experiences/concerns about playing with couples - I suggested that it may be useful to have a long running chat thread similar in essence to the BBW chat thread!

The idea being that couples looking for single fems - and single fems not averse to meeting couples - chat on this thread, talk shit, get to know each other more naturally and hopefully - hey presto - meet when they’re comfortable/ready and have a great time!

The idea is that people take their time to establish trust/bonds rather than instantly trying to arrange a meet!

So single fems can feel confident to come along and chat without the worry of being bombarded by pm’s from couples - I’d suggest, for that reason - that it should be the single female who should pm the couple in the first instance, or invite them to pm her - when a rapport has been established!

Of course - couples who want to meet other couples - or do a ‘fem swap’ from couple to couple - are welcome to chat on here too!

So - this was a fairly new idea of mine and may go totally tits up - as these things often do - but what do we think? "

We think this is a great idea!

Whilst we are lucky enough to have lots of friends who are bi and fem who like to play with us, it can be difficult for those on both sides of the equation to get that first nervous meet out of the way, and anything that helps has got to be good!

brecon

"We ought to have a clever acronym or name for the group

FIIMFFIT? (Females Interested In Meeting For Fun In Threesomes)?

Fumbles?...As that's what we want to do

Three Musketeers (all for one, and one for all, and there will be sword play!)

(yes, yes, I may well be bored at work and a little giddy at the thought of this thread)"

Love the "Three Musketeers" idea, very clever lol!

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

"Fabulous idea!

Peach x"

I've not forgotten about you my little peach...don't you worry

By *rban-NitesCouple  over a year ago

LONDON (SE)

"Hello you lovely lot!

So - this was a fairly new idea of mine and may go totally tits up - as these things often do - but what do we think? "

Excellent idea for a thread, great idea to build connections xx

F

By *rban-NitesCouple  over a year ago

LONDON (SE)

"We think this is a great idea!

Whilst we are lucky enough to have lots of friends who are bi and fem who like to play with us, it can be difficult for those on both sides of the equation to get that first nervous meet out of the way, and anything that helps has got to be good! "

Exactly!

Great idea for a thread, Peachy!

Great idea Peachy. There is something very special about playing with a couple, when the connection is there between all 3 people it's amazing.

Peterborough

Bookmarking

brecon

I suppose we'd better tell the ladies about us lol.

Jayne is very bi, loves all aspects of lady-on-lady play, fingers, tongues, toys, kissing and caressing.

Mart is pretty easy going, loves a giggle, doesn't take things too seriously, and loves to be involved.

As a couple we love having a lady join us, and we have no rules about anything being "off limits"... if the lady wants to play with Mart, that's fine, you wont get Jayne saying "hands off" lol.

We just want to make it a genuine 3 way thing, with everyone free to enjoy themselves, we love making friends and having lots of sexy fun, and if the lady wants to experiment with some softer elements of BDSM, tie-n-tease etc then we would be happy to help!

Ladies, form an orderly queue, no pushing now lol!

Peterborough

I'll add a bit about us but please scroll down to the inevitable following post where Red corrects me on pretty much everything.

We both joined fab as singles almost 2 years ago and have been seeing each other about 15 months, we only meet others as a couple. Red is hot, very naughty and great fun. There's not much she isn't into trying which I love. She is predominantly straight although has dabbled with girl on girl and is open minded.

I would say I generally lead our fun and am a little more dominant but am also happy to switch on occasion and take a pegging

I would describe myself as a pleaser with lots of stamina (if I do say so myself) who enjoys oral and sensuous fun more than anything else.

We have no real rules as such, most things go as long as safe. We both get off on our playmate's enjoying themselves with us and are open to any suggestions.

Lovely idea Peachy! And so positive and happy too!

So we're just chilled out couple, love a laugh whether social or play. Fuzz loves his ropes and is always after ladies to be his bunny for some practice! He's pretty good at keeping your arse cheeks warm with his selection of tools

Me, well I love to watch, to play with everyone, to get spoilt, to get punished, naturally sub

Peach x

By *its and TattsCouple  over a year ago

Whittlesey

Brilliant idea for a thread. Great way for couples and single females to get to know each other.

Hello all, great idea Peachy, thank you

Prestonish

"Hello all, great idea Peachy, thank you "

Well thanks sweetie - seems to be really positive so far so hope it works well!

And DAMN you have a great figure! Exactly as mine would be if chocolate had never been invented!

Evening all !

We're in

Prestonish

Lovely to see a good mix of couples and females posting!

I’m beginning to think this is one of my better ideas!

"Lovely to see a good mix of couples and females posting!

I’m beginning to think this is one of my better ideas! "

Prestonish

"Lovely idea Peachy! And so positive and happy too!

So we're just chilled out couple, love a laugh whether social or play. Fuzz loves his ropes and is always after ladies to be his bunny for some practice! He's pretty good at keeping your arse cheeks warm with his selection of tools

Me, well I love to watch, to play with everyone, to get spoilt, to get punished, naturally sub

Peach x"

Ah - you’re back from the step!

Lovely to see you both here!

Prestonish

"Mr Swin can talk shit.

Mrs Glos is female.

In.

How much shit? remember that scene from shawshank redemption. I talked all that shit he crawled thru*

*this may be shit. "

Yep - that’s a whole lotta shit!

This probably means we’re incompatible. My ability to talk shit all night is legendary! We’d never get to shag!

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Great idea Peachy, going to keep an eye on this thread.

Mr and Mrs FGoS

Very open to meeting more cpls here xxx

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Going to watch this one with great interest, smashing idea from the lovely OP peachy.

We've met a couple of times in clubs albeit only socially, though you might not remember us as it was some time ago haha!

Anyway we're always happy to spend quality time with single ladies, so if we tick the right boxes for anyone drop us a message

Great thread!

If any single fems are into the more "stocky" variety of men and a sexy curvy lady (bi-friendly) then let us know

BD x

We are willing to travel to meet females..we both love the idea of spoliling her and watching each other play..if anyone is interested don’t hesitate to message us

I’m about if anyone wants me to scooch on in for a little fun.

Prestonish

"I’m about if anyone wants me to scooch on in for a little fun. "

You can scooch in the shower with me? It’s a small cubicle though. Our boobs might rub together! That would be dreadful!

Hertfordshire

There are quite a few ladies here on our hotlist - what a great thread! Just need to build the courage now to message them!

I am a little surprised that the thread wasn't on thread 832 already, given how often the U topic comes up. I guess just more for us then

"Mr Swin can talk shit.

Mrs Glos is female.

In.

How much shit? remember that scene from shawshank redemption. I talked all that shit he crawled thru*

*this may be shit.

Yep - that’s a whole lotta shit!

This probably means we’re incompatible. My ability to talk shit all night is legendary! We’d never get to shag! "

Multitasking.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Hiya peachy, love this thread, it’s a lovely idea

Ok so I’m Mrs blue eyes and I have a lovely, funny guy in tow that we call mcduck

We’re pretty much laid back about everything to be honest, we love to club, I’m usually on the dance floor,Mr will be chatting and having a giggle

We are open minded about all things swing

I love to spend time with you girls but I’m equally as happy to leave you and Mr to have a whole lotta fun, I can be there and love to watch and will join in as you wish or not we are all yours

I can be found hanging around the forums rather a lot, of you ever want to chat just drop us a message, I’m always up for a good old gossip

Mrs blue eyes

Loving this thread

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

If any single females are near us or are regular club goers from around the country (we love a road trip) would like to browse our profile and veri's from other single females, we do like an everyone included scenario (we don't do shows of any kind )

I'm a single Fem.. but also have a lovely FWB.. I'd like to meet couples that I can both meet alone and with him

Just a quick hello. Great idea, this thread

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

What a super idea peachy!

So yes we're in as such , love club meets and socials.Looking for a lovely lady to have a relaxed evening and both our soul attention and have fun.

Great idea

Hi all

Prestonish

"Great idea

Hi all "

Oh another Peach!

Hello my lovely?

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Well morning all, hope it’s ok to keep this going peachy, only as we are all getting to know each other I thought it might be nice to have a general chit chat

So what’s everyone doing now and what’s your plans for the weekend? I ( Mrs) am currently lying on the bed and trying to find the energy to get up and clean but i am far to distracted on here

Mr is on a work outdoor course today

We are heading off to Townhouse tonight all suited and glam for the James Bond night

As we won’t wander in until around 4am tomorrow will be spent sleeping and binge watching the Emmerdale omnibus

Hope you all have some lovely plans, Mrs blue eyes

Hertfordshire

Good idea Mrs Blue Eyes!

We're both away for work, but in very different places, so looking forward to next weekend when we're back together! So both off doing a little exploring and making the most of not being stuck in an office!

We've a good bank holiday when we're back - a social with someone who's been on our hotlist for ages and finally succumbed to our charms (the promise of Haribos may well have helped too) and then a play date on Bank Holiday Monday, should all go well!

What about anyone else?

Hmm

Peterborough

We spent Saturday night at Chic and had a great time. Lots of nice couples there and the place was packed, very sexy atmosphere and lots of fun being had. Gutted the weekend is over and going to be a few weeks before our next opportunity for some fun, most likely after the Manchester lounge social. Don't think it's likely we will find a lady wanting to join us there but we can live in hope!

Good evening everybody, I (mrs) never need a reason to chat to new people

By *arcy and mrs xCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Hi all xx we're looking for a lady or a couple to join us. usually go to a club but thought id give this a whirl xx

Hey everyone.... we’re a married couple (15yrs) from Wolverhampton who are hoping to connect with and meet a lady

Happy to exchange face photos and organise chats with both Hubby and I and a social meet to ensure it feels good for us all.

Currently club virgins but hope to change that in May...... fancy dressing down with us and attending Chameleons or Xstaia?

"I’m about if anyone wants me to scooch on in for a little fun. "

Blanche, do you ever holiday in Wolverhampton by any chance? xx

Isle of Wight

Hi all,

We're a very laid back couple from the Isle of Wight & we're hoping to find a lady that we can connect with and then all hopefully have lots of fun together. There are no rules & we certainly won't see anyone getting left out. I (Lou) am more than happy for the other lady to have lots of fun with Jim (& me of course). We both love lots of dirty talk & it would be great if we could find a likeminded lady but not essential - the main thing is that the 3 of us connect & can have lots of fun together.

We find that our location puts women off even though we are more than willing to travel to meet for a social in the first instance and we can also accommodate.

One last thing, if you check out our profile and think it needs improving in any way please let us know.

We look forward to getting to know you all on this thread xx

"Loving this thread "

So are we it’s nice to see so many sexy women looking to meet couples

Ads

Prestonish

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven’t been on the thread as much as I’d like - family issues. Hopefully things will have improved soon and I’ll be back on to keep the thread moving! Xx

Hertfordshire

A question for discussion to keep the thread going!

Mainly for the other couples, but always interested to hear any opinion. There are quite a few single women on fab who say they are straight, yet advertise as looking for couples, and have lots of veris from couples. Do you ever message them? Or just those that are at least curious?

Peterborough

"A question for discussion to keep the thread going!

Mainly for the other couples, but always interested to hear any opinion. There are quite a few single women on fab who say they are straight, yet advertise as looking for couples, and have lots of veris from couples. Do you ever message them? Or just those that are at least curious?"

We'd message yes as one thing we'd like to try is a straight FMF

Prestonish

Mainly for the other couples, but always interested to hear any opinion. There are quite a few single women on fab who say they are straight, yet advertise as looking for couples, and have lots of veris from couples. Do you ever message them? Or just those that are at least curious?

We'd message yes as one thing we'd like to try is a straight FMF "

I’ve done that before (the other lady being totally straight).

You may love it - but he and I found it rather awkward. As she didn’t want physical contact from me, he felt under pressure to do a juggling act, trying to fuck one of us and keep the other happy with mouth or hands!

After about 20 mins I took pity on him and said I’d leave them to it!

Tbh I think it would only work if one female was very voyeuristic - otherwise it can be a lot of pressure on the guy!

Instead of two girls one cup - you’ve got one cock, six holes!

Ohhh just happened across this thread,what a most excellent idea.

Hello everyone I'm Dora and I'm a chocoholic !!!

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

You may love it - but he and I found it rather awkward. As she didn’t want physical contact from me, he felt under pressure to do a juggling act, trying to fuck one of us and keep the other happy with mouth or hands!

Tbh I think it would only work if one female was very voyeuristic - otherwise it can be a lot of pressure on the guy!

Instead of two girls one cup - you’ve got one cock, six holes! "

I think Moriarty loves the idea of being dominated by 2 women! But yes could be a lot of pressure I have actually enjoyed playing with other girls in a group situation recently so boundaries have probably shifted a little for us anyway

Mainly for the other couples, but always interested to hear any opinion. There are quite a few single women on fab who say they are straight, yet advertise as looking for couples, and have lots of veris from couples. Do you ever message them? Or just those that are at least curious?"

No I wouldn’t message them, it’s a lot of pressure on the guy and someone is going to feel left out at some point. Would feel uncomfortable to us x

By *estofbothCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Not sure how we managed to miss this thread! Great idea though.

Hello everybody

Hello.

I've had a limited amount of experience with couples. Just starting to get back into meeting.

Not sure if I'm anyone's cup of tea x

To be honest we rarely message anyone now, If there was a woman looking for a couple and wanted to play with just Ads, I wouldn’t have a problem with it, as long as she was happy for me to watch of course! Maybe we should get back to looking again, it’s been a while.

Geeky x

"Hello.

I've had a limited amount of experience with couples. Just starting to get back into meeting.

Not sure if I'm anyone's cup of tea x "

You most certainly are our cup of tea but too far away sadly x

Hello!

I very much enjoy joining a couple for a well rounded experience.

I like a nice balanced 'power'... not really able to get in the middle of a situation where one half gets more say.

I like people who are experienced and welcoming.

I want to be able to.chat with both of you and play with both of you.

I think that's it

I'd like to meet a couple who want to go the whole hog. No soft swing, girls only stuff.

Kissing is not essential, but, if you want kissing I kiss both, not just the woman.

Hertfordshire

"I'd like to meet a couple who want to go the whole hog. No soft swing, girls only stuff.

Kissing is not essential, but, if you want kissing I kiss both, not just the woman. "

*Waves*

This doesn’t seem to be as popular as the BBW thread

Ads

"I'd like to meet a couple who want to go the whole hog. No soft swing, girls only stuff.

Kissing is not essential, but, if you want kissing I kiss both, not just the woman. "

***Waves*** hi there. That’s exactly what we like

Ads

Whats wrong with us single guys?

What a great thread!

We are a couple.

Wanting a biesexual female.

I (female) love female play.

"Hello!

I very much enjoy joining a couple for a well rounded experience.

I like a nice balanced 'power'... not really able to get in the middle of a situation where one half gets more say.

I like people who are experienced and welcoming.

I want to be able to.chat with both of you and play with both of you.

I think that's it "

Wavesss hi!! You would get both our full attention JJ x

"Whats wrong with us single guys?

"

Oh fgs .. try reading the opening post...

Its not always about cocksure lads

"Whats wrong with us single guys?

Oh fgs .. try reading the opening post...

Its not always about cocksure lads "

Well said!

Great thread Peachy!

Only just getting into the forums after being on here for a while...

Anyway we have a cuckquean-ish fantasy ("ish" because Mrs can't watch for long before she's desperate to be untied and join in!). We've lived it out a few times with some lovely ladies, but we want to explore this more. It can be watching in the same room or on occasion not being there at all and finding out the details afterwards.

We've been together for 13 years and we just love the idea of sharing what we have with someone else. Learning about other people's fantasies and expanding our horizons is what it's all about.

We travel, go to clubs occasionally and have flexibility for daytime meets too.

Hope to chat to some of you lovely ladies soon xxx

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Hi come say hi to us. Great thread

What a great idea this thread is, we'll be watching this one

By *ady VoluptuousWoman  over a year ago

a place local to you

Agreed this is a fantastic idea. Will check in later for sure! Hope everyone is having a fantastic bank holiday.

We would love this,we are in cumbria and would love to chat to a nice lady

Morning all - not been on Fab much recently so missed this thread.

Am a single bi lady and have one couple I play with a lot, but not much experience with any other couples. I've actually had a few socials, but then nothing else has come from it.

My schedule is kind of restricted so trying to find a time for everyone to be available is difficult.

I love boobies and dicks (but not TVs - how weird is that?!) And I'm a Princess.

Would love to have more couples I can meet for fun but I guess I'm a bit disillusioned about it all.

Xx

I'm looking for my first female meet and ffm fun with a couple Rebecca

"We would love this,we are in cumbria and would love to chat to a nice lady "

You both will have no problem, seen you both and ur gorgeous, your Mr has a baseball bat for a cock

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

would love to meet more couples- but its tricky as I am not bi sadly... certainly up for straight ffm and I am not afraid of other women lol. met a guy with his sub for a mff which was a lot of fun... oh and meeting a couple to have fun with him whilst she is watching/directing... maybe hands on...

"Morning all - not been on Fab much recently so missed this thread.

Am a single bi lady and have one couple I play with a lot, but not much experience with any other couples. I've actually had a few socials, but then nothing else has come from it.

My schedule is kind of restricted so trying to find a time for everyone to be available is difficult.

I love boobies and dicks (but not TVs - how weird is that?!) And I'm a Princess.

Would love to have more couples I can meet for fun but I guess I'm a bit disillusioned about it all.

Xx"

Lovely profile!

You had us with 70/30 attention split and the best blow jobs in the world

Sounds just what we're looking for X

Loving this thread and keen to join in. I have myself down as bi-curious as always prefer a mans attention but recently had a mmff with a couple have got to know quite well and felt totally natural playing with the other 3 mmf from a kissing and oral perspective it was more about the great connection than the gender and would love to find more fun intelligent sexy couples to play with

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I think Moriarty loves the idea of being dominated by 2 women! But yes could be a lot of pressure I have actually enjoyed playing with other girls in a group situation recently so boundaries have probably shifted a little for us anyway "

What she said.

Pleasing two women is exactly the sort of pressure I like and Miss.Reds recent experiences mean I think I would now have some help pleasing and lady that joined us

Hello ladies, where have you all been hiding?

Prestonish

"Great thread Peachy!

Only just getting into the forums after being on here for a while...

Anyway we have a cuckquean-ish fantasy ("ish" because Mrs can't watch for long before she's desperate to be untied and join in!). We've lived it out a few times with some lovely ladies, but we want to explore this more. It can be watching in the same room or on occasion not being there at all and finding out the details afterwards.

We've been together for 13 years and we just love the idea of sharing what we have with someone else. Learning about other people's fantasies and expanding our horizons is what it's all about.

We travel, go to clubs occasionally and have flexibility for daytime meets too.

Hope to chat to some of you lovely ladies soon xxx

"

Your pics look great guys, but I’ve noticed I’m out of your age range.

Hope you wind what you’re looking for on this thread though!

Prestonish

"Hello ladies, where have you all been hiding? "

In my case - my bedroom until a few minutes ago!

VERY heavy evening/night/morning of partying!

Now my body’s telling me in no uncertain terms that I’m waaaaaay too old for that!!

Great thread! Everyone is miles away from us though ha ha. I (sweetmiss) am very bi. No curiouse about it. And of course what male does not like the MFF scenario. We can travel. Or accom. Time is a major factor for us though as he often works away from home. However is not adverse to me playing with a fem as long as he can have pics (we always seek permission for this and no faces included even though they are only for him)

"Hello ladies, where have you all been hiding?

Now my body’s telling me in no uncertain terms that I’m waaaaaay too old for that!! "

Oh dear, as it's a Bank holiday tomorrow you should do it all again tonight! YOLO sister!

Prestonish

I think Moriarty loves the idea of being dominated by 2 women! But yes could be a lot of pressure I have actually enjoyed playing with other girls in a group situation recently so boundaries have probably shifted a little for us anyway

What she said.

Pleasing two women is exactly the sort of pressure I like and Miss.Reds recent experiences mean I think I would now have some help pleasing and lady that joined us "

I was assuming that you wanted the other lady to be straight too - in which case they wouldn’t want Red’s attentions - gorgeous though she is!

That’s why I said the guy might feel under pressure - if there’s no physical contact between the ladies at all!

My own experience has been that mff only works really well if the ladies are at least partially bi - or ‘bi friendly’ as I’d describe it!

Prestonish

"Hello ladies, where have you all been hiding?

Now my body’s telling me in no uncertain terms that I’m waaaaaay too old for that!!

Oh dear, as it's a Bank holiday tomorrow you should do it all again tonight! YOLO sister! "

Tonight and tomorrow, thank god, I have the kids - so I’ll have to be a grown up again! Ish! X

By *onkeyandBonesCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Oh what a great thread

We have had the pleasure of meeting a couple of women socially, we prefer social meets first as we believe it helps.

Isle of Wight

Question for you all - how far have you or would you be willing to travel to meet a couple/single woman (unless they travel to you of course)? We are finding that the women we start chatting to are put off by our location (even though we are more than happy to travel) and stop chatting to us. If it's not our location then all we can think is that our profile is off-putting lol xx

"Question for you all - how far have you or would you be willing to travel to meet a couple/single woman (unless they travel to you of course)? We are finding that the women we start chatting to are put off by our location (even though we are more than happy to travel) and stop chatting to us. If it's not our location then all we can think is that our profile is off-putting lol xx"

Somebody travelled 120 miles to stay with us ..... no where is too far away if you connect well x

"Question for you all - how far have you or would you be willing to travel to meet a couple/single woman (unless they travel to you of course)? We are finding that the women we start chatting to are put off by our location (even though we are more than happy to travel) and stop chatting to us. If it's not our location then all we can think is that our profile is off-putting lol xx"

I guess if you are speaking to someone on the mainland the cost of the short ferry ride is off putting, we wouldn’t mind some travel but getting a ferry (that is quite expensive for how long it takes) isn’t something we could do because we budget every month, however if we were ‘in the area’ on holiday or something then that’s totally different.

You will get there eventually,

We never thought we’d find anyone but we did, now we are hoping to find another but it’s a case of having to wait again.

Geeky x

Waves xx

Isle of Wight

"Question for you all - how far have you or would you be willing to travel to meet a couple/single woman (unless they travel to you of course)? We are finding that the women we start chatting to are put off by our location (even though we are more than happy to travel) and stop chatting to us. If it's not our location then all we can think is that our profile is off-putting lol xx

I guess if you are speaking to someone on the mainland the cost of the short ferry ride is off putting, we wouldn’t mind some travel but getting a ferry (that is quite expensive for how long it takes) isn’t something we could do because we budget every month, however if we were ‘in the area’ on holiday or something then that’s totally different.

You will get there eventually,

We never thought we’d find anyone but we did, now we are hoping to find another but it’s a case of having to wait again.

Geeky x"

We have always offered to travel to the mainland first for the initial social meet & have even offered to either travel to the mainland to pick them up or pay the ferry fare over to us. It's reassuring to know that some women are more than happy to travel and we completely understand why some would prefer not to as it's obviously going to be daunting travelling to meet a couple for the first time on your own.

Lou xx

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

This sounds like the perfect place to start chatting to a lady as we have said before in other threads we stopped looking for single females a long time ago and if contacted by a single female we immediately get suspicious.

So waves enthusiastically.

Prestonish

You look great to me guys and your profile is friendly - so I doubt it’s that!

Only thing I can possibly think of is that - if someone travels a long way to meet you or vice versa - it can be awkward if the chemistry just isn’t there! X

Peterborough

Just checking in, again

Hertfordshire

Our search area is (currently) about 60 miles but we've contacted people out of that who have caught our eye. We tend to contact one at a time rather than mass mailings too, so it's a question that comes up with us as well.

We've recently traveled about 2 hours away for a social, and will be back to meet her next week. I guess it's a fine line - trying to convey that we've traveled because we're keen on meeting, but just because we have, the lady in question shouldn't feel under pressure.

In your position, perhaps set your location to Southampton or Pompey? Many people seem to set their location slightly away from their home one anyway, and a clear day you may be able to see them anyway!

Hmm

We like the idea and looking forward to chatting with females and couples too x

Just dropping by to say "hi" again

This thread is a great idea As a couple, we've been lucky enough to meet 2 single ladies and had a lot of fun with them, on more than 1 occasion.

That said, we've found it increasingly difficult to arrange to meet single ladies and have had a really bad run of luck - the past 3 or 4 ladies we've taken the time to chat to, build up a rapport and trust with, have all backed out of meeting us last minute - either by deleting their profile completely (!) or by giving a last-minute excuse, which is always difficult to work out if it's genuine or not.

As a lady who also has her own profile, I find this frustrating as I know that I'm genuine when I make arrangements to meet. We've now decided to expand our search via other means as the ratio of ladies who do actually meet seems to be rather low on Fab? We appreciate that ladies rule, their safety is of paramount importance, and they have an absolute right to decide what they want, when they want it, etc. We always do our best to get across that any fun should be equal between all parties involved, and that it's not about us fulfilling our own fantasies but about what the lady would like to get out of the experience too.

We do our best to put this across but alas, our efforts seem to go nowhere!

By *i - juicy JCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"This thread is a great idea As a couple, we've been lucky enough to meet 2 single ladies and had a lot of fun with them, on more than 1 occasion.

That said, we've found it increasingly difficult to arrange to meet single ladies and have had a really bad run of luck - the past 3 or 4 ladies we've taken the time to chat to, build up a rapport and trust with, have all backed out of meeting us last minute - either by deleting their profile completely (!) or by giving a last-minute excuse, which is always difficult to work out if it's genuine or not.

As a lady who also has her own profile, I find this frustrating as I know that I'm genuine when I make arrangements to meet. We've now decided to expand our search via other means as the ratio of ladies who do actually meet seems to be rather low on Fab? We appreciate that ladies rule, their safety is of paramount importance, and they have an absolute right to decide what they want, when they want it, etc. We always do our best to get across that any fun should be equal between all parties involved, and that it's not about us fulfilling our own fantasies but about what the lady would like to get out of the experience too.

We do our best to put this across but alas, our efforts seem to go nowhere!"

Snap!

By *i - juicy JCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hi all

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

We would love to get to know some ladies for some fun were all parties are mutually satisfied what's the point if we're not all having fun

By *allisto2000Woman  over a year ago

Stafford ish

Hi I think this thread is a great idea.

Thank you, helps a lot. I was introduced to this wonderful world on 12th May this year, taken to a club by my friend (experienced) Im single, curious and loving my brief encounters so far. In fact whilst we were at the club we had just decided to leave (it was very quiet) and as us ladies do, we went to the loo before we left. Ladies chat, and we got talking to a lovely lady (couple) and within seconds we were all laughing (a little at me and my naivety - which is ok with me, gotta be able to laugh at ourselves occasionally) anyway to cut a long story short. The lady (couple) and hubby were brilliant, made me feel relaxed and comfortable, to the point where she asked if I would be interested.... Honestly, I apologised and said no, (I am straight and had not even contemplated the scenario). However on reflection and the fact that I am discovering myself, likes and dislikes.... I have found that it is something that I would be interested in. The next hurdle that pops into my head, is the fact that this is all new to me and Im not sure I would know how to please a woman. My confidence is growing.... but I guess the more I play the more I learn? I have to be honest, its exciting and intimidating at the same time... a phenomenal combination..... This whole journey is actually

"Hi I think this thread is a great idea.

Thank you, helps a lot. I was introduced to this wonderful world on 12th May this year, taken to a club by my friend (experienced) Im single, curious and loving my brief encounters so far. In fact whilst we were at the club we had just decided to leave (it was very quiet) and as us ladies do, we went to the loo before we left. Ladies chat, and we got talking to a lovely lady (couple) and within seconds we were all laughing (a little at me and my naivety - which is ok with me, gotta be able to laugh at ourselves occasionally) anyway to cut a long story short. The lady (couple) and hubby were brilliant, made me feel relaxed and comfortable, to the point where she asked if I would be interested.... Honestly, I apologised and said no, (I am straight and had not even contemplated the scenario). However on reflection and the fact that I am discovering myself, likes and dislikes.... I have found that it is something that I would be interested in. The next hurdle that pops into my head, is the fact that this is all new to me and Im not sure I would know how to please a woman. My confidence is growing.... but I guess the more I play the more I learn? I have to be honest, its exciting and intimidating at the same time... a phenomenal combination..... This whole journey is actually "

Lovely to hear this - I started my journey almost a year ago and met an amazing fella while doing so (obviously he's been glad to 'help'!) Still exploring and learning - enjoy it! Life is for living! Janet xx

Hertfordshire

"Hi I think this thread is a great idea.

Thank you, helps a lot. I was introduced to this wonderful world on 12th May this year, taken to a club by my friend (experienced) Im single, curious and loving my brief encounters so far. In fact whilst we were at the club we had just decided to leave (it was very quiet) and as us ladies do, we went to the loo before we left. Ladies chat, and we got talking to a lovely lady (couple) and within seconds we were all laughing (a little at me and my naivety - which is ok with me, gotta be able to laugh at ourselves occasionally) anyway to cut a long story short. The lady (couple) and hubby were brilliant, made me feel relaxed and comfortable, to the point where she asked if I would be interested.... Honestly, I apologised and said no, (I am straight and had not even contemplated the scenario). However on reflection and the fact that I am discovering myself, likes and dislikes.... I have found that it is something that I would be interested in. The next hurdle that pops into my head, is the fact that this is all new to me and Im not sure I would know how to please a woman. My confidence is growing.... but I guess the more I play the more I learn? I have to be honest, its exciting and intimidating at the same time... a phenomenal combination..... This whole journey is actually "

I think this is something we on Fab don't always vocalise. Everyone has to start somewhere, and not everyone always knows what they like, or that it evolves over time. Finding the right person(s) is always hard - but someone who can help you start explore in a supportive way is very special. That person for you to try something can make or break the experience.

Without sounding too reality tv show contestant, we're definitely on a journey too! And a long one at that!

By *urity555Man  over a year ago

south west

Hi everyone! Couple here interested in other couples only

Stafford ish

Thanks Janet

Stafford ish

Thanks for reply appreciated x

"Thanks Janet "

You're welcome If you can ever be tempted to visit Cupids in Manchester, give us a shout and we'll gladly show you around x

OP

Consider us in

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Ooo just seen this, throwing my hat in the ring , it's a Bowler

My guy wouldn't be involved or present so in this case I suppose I'd be classed as a single female.

Stafford ish

"Thanks Janet

You're welcome If you can ever be tempted to visit Cupids in Manchester, give us a shout and we'll gladly show you around x"

I’m trying to arrange something for next month. Which night would you recommend? X

I've joined several couples in the past. It's always been the guy that approached me and I was attracted to. They were all D/s scenarios with the guy directing me and his oh. I would say I've played with women enough to not be classed as curious anymore but I do like a cock involved lol. I love sharing a man, I like having another sub to think up bratty things with, and taking turns seeing who can deep throat the cock deepest/ longest and also snowball sharing the cum afterwards. I have tried talking to a few women on here though and they seem to go quiet after 1 or 2 messages. Maybe they are the fake people everyone talks about, or I'm just not as good talking to women lol

We both like the idea of getting to know a lady to join us both for fun evenings, us and most of yourselves on here as well no doubt.

We have both tried to introduce ourselves through fab to other women but it gets swarmed in the flurry of messages that single lady's get in the space of an hour or so.

We also enjoy meeting other couples and getting to know them well enough that we meet together as a foursome and alternate so that all of us get together separately to enjoy some FFM fun too! Xx

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"We both like the idea of getting to know a lady to join us both for fun evenings, us and most of yourselves on here as well no doubt.

We have both tried to introduce ourselves through fab to other women but it gets swarmed in the flurry of messages that single lady's get in the space of an hour or so.

We also enjoy meeting other couples and getting to know them well enough that we meet together as a foursome and alternate so that all of us get together separately to enjoy some FFM fun too! Xx "

That sound the same as us

brecon

"We both like the idea of getting to know a lady to join us both for fun evenings, us and most of yourselves on here as well no doubt.

We also enjoy meeting other couples and getting to know them well enough that we meet together as a foursome and alternate so that all of us get together separately to enjoy some FFM fun too! Xx

That sound the same as us "

We cut through all the "lost messages" stuff by going to socials, clubs and parties, getting to know them, chatting, making friends, and seeing how that goes.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Jumping in on this thread. I've had 1 bi experience and enjoyed it x

We have on occasion been to Cupids when we have been free and only the once to Townhouse.

We are actually hoping to be free as there is a big social being organised in Liverpool next weekend if I am right that is!

We thought it would be a great way to get to actually meet a group of people we otherwise may not do. Xx

We are actually hoping to come and meet both of you on the 5th of July for Curvy Thursday actually we are again just awaiting confirmation for sitters! But will let you know once we have everything in place! Xx

"Thanks Janet

You're welcome If you can ever be tempted to visit Cupids in Manchester, give us a shout and we'll gladly show you around x

I’m trying to arrange something for next month. Which night would you recommend? X "

We've found that Wednesday nights are a good starting place as it's Couples & Single Ladies night - so if you feel daunted by visiting a club by yourself, you at least won't feel pestered by lots of single guys (unless that's what you like of course!) and it feels more relaxed than a full-on club/party night. That said, Bruce, Yona and the staff always ensure single ladies feel welcome, looked after and safe. You'll be shown around the place - although we'd offer to do that of course Janet X

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi there. You are right about the social. My name is down to go. Hoping to get chatting to some nice couples there with the hope of potential meets x

Hi, Great thread

We are New to all this, We joined Fab about 2 months ago, and have had 2 FFM meets with single ladies, and loved every second, We are hoping to find Couples to Cam2cam With us, Ladies also welcome to Cam, Female2Female, Really, just hoping to make like minded friends on our Journey. And have Fun.

We look forward to a Fab Future

Jo&D

Prestonish

That sound the same as us

We cut through all the "lost messages" stuff by going to socials, clubs and parties, getting to know them, chatting, making friends, and seeing how that goes. "

Good plan!

In all honesty I’ve never gone out specifically to meet/play with couples (at theirs or a hotel etc) - yet the last 2 times I went to a club I ‘found myself ‘ on a play-bed with a hot couple - purely because we’d had a great time getting to know each other at the bar and we’d clicked!

I think it’s by far the easiest way for couples and single fems to get together!

Loving this thread.

We aren't gym bunnies or super slim, but we both have decent stamina

We love inviting another woman into our dynamic and spoiling her, we can get a little competitive as to who can give the lucky lady the most orgasms

Bonus points for subs and switches as Mr is dom and Mrs is sub.

Also kissing is a must, with both of us! The only rule we have is safe sex for penetration, other than that anything is fair game. None of this girl on girl soft swing only malarkey, we want something where everyone is attracted to each other and is fully satisfied after round 2-4 (depending on how much time you have)

We don't actually go to clubs with anything in particular in mind, we go with an open view of getting away for the evening and what happens, happens kind of mindset.

You are right though we should make more of an effort to get out more to socials etc in an effort to get to know people! May even be lucky enough to 'bump into you Miss Peachy...! Xx

Hi Everyone

Bump...

God loves a trier

Peterborough

"Bump...

God loves a trier "

What they said

Prestonish

Well humph and humph again!

I’ve made myself available to the two couples above me on more than one occasion - even given them my ‘Gosh I’m irresistible’ look - and do they take the hint? Do they hell!

I’m retiring!

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Good evening ladies. Feel free to browse our profile and photos and drop us a line if you'd like to get to know us more.

We are also looking for that naughty lady. Happy to chat or message us direct. X

Prestonish

"We are also looking for that naughty lady. Happy to chat or message us direct. X"

Too old for you - but you have some lovely pics guys!

hope your ok peachy x

Hertfordshire

We're always interested in a passionate romp with another lady x. Remember, Xmas is coming and sharing is caring

» Add a new message to this topic