FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Getting tested

Getting tested

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well after an accident in Thailand the condom split.. I came back and got tested and got the all clear for all.

I have been speaking to a lady on Fab who went eeewww I wouldn't fuck you. You have been tested for diseases. I thought I was being fair and telling her that it was all clear.. I could have said nothing but then if it ever came out.. so did I do right or SHUT MY GOB. Answers on a postcard pse.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I wouldn't shag anyone who thought that having an STD test was "Ewwww", god knows what she's carrying.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Getting tested regularly is just responsible. I’d be more worried about the lady in question thinking it’s wrong to have a sexual health check!

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Getting tested regularly is just responsible. I’d be more worried about the lady in question thinking it’s wrong to have a sexual health check! "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Is she on the right site.

"Well after an accident in Thailand the condom split.. I came back and got tested and got the all clear for all.

I have been speaking to a lady on Fab who went eeewww I wouldn't fuck you. You have been tested for diseases. I thought I was being fair and telling her that it was all clear.. I could have said nothing but then if it ever came out.. so did I do right or SHUT MY GOB. Answers on a postcard pse."

Sure it wasn't a ladyboy?

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

It ought to be you giving her a wide berth.

Getting tested regularly is just being responsible

I dread to think just how many dont do it though for any number of reasons.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You did the right thing and might have saved yourself a dose of antibiotics. Keep up the testing.

"I wouldn't shag anyone who thought that having an STD test was "Ewwww", god knows what she's carrying....."

Kind.of need to agree with you there, it's just part of being responsible! Which is why I go regularly!

By *heangelWoman  over a year ago

wonderland

"I wouldn't shag anyone who thought that having an STD test was "Ewwww", god knows what she's carrying....."

This

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Absolutely the right thing - I get tested regularly and will usually mention it to people I am potentially meeting - it's the responsible thing to do and I don't understand the reaction of this "lady" at all

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well thank you all..

There was me thinking I must have made a mistake and buried my head in the sand.. and everything would be alright.. Not a chance test everytime.

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

I agree getting tested is the responsible thing to do.

However, it's never crossed my mind to let someone, I've never met, know that I have had the all clear. If your last one wasn't all clear but you now have the all clear would you inform that.

I just don't see the need to let someone know, unless you have something.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Silly woman.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

We dont feel the need to share our 'all clear'... Ive noticed a few profiles stating the date of their last test... makes me cringe a tiny bit, a little like those who feel the need to share that they are always freshly showered... surely some things go without saying?

We ARE tested regularly and DO ALWAYS play entirely safe.

I think sometimes people put the details on profiles or messages in the hope of getting bareback fun? Maybe im overthinking it?

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Anyone who reacts that way to testing, IMO, obviously doesn't get tested.

I can't understand, people in this lifestyle who don't get tested.

It's a free service, takes a few minutes & could save your, and others, lives

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

I was shocked - still am!! Had a conversation with a bloke regarding STI/STD he said what is that. Some people are stupid!!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"We dont feel the need to share our 'all clear'... Ive noticed a few profiles stating the date of their last test... makes me cringe a tiny bit, a little like those who feel the need to share that they are always freshly showered... surely some things go without saying?

We ARE tested regularly and DO ALWAYS play entirely safe.

I think sometimes people put the details on profiles or messages in the hope of getting bareback fun? Maybe im overthinking it?"

Sometimes assuming it goes without saying leads to misunderstandings and worse. I don't see anything wrong in making it clear that you do get checked. The conversation that follows can be enlightening, as in the OP's case.

» Add a new message to this topic