FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My friend

My friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My best mate is either stupid or the nicest guy in the world

He is in a relationship where his gf treats him like shit “55% of the time” but he doesn’t want to break up with her because as long as she is happy in the relationship she is happy to keep going with it. Anyone want to help me punch some sense into him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The sex must be mindblowing

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

You can’t account for stupid

"The sex must be mindblowing "

If it is I wish I was him haha. He needs to break up with her Though?

He'll learn

What? Women are supposed to be nice to us. Well I never.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

To him it maybe ok. He may not be confidant to make that break.. probably comfortable with it and become the norm.

Show him this site

"To him it maybe ok. He may not be confidant to make that break.. probably comfortable with it and become the norm.

Show him this site "

Sounds about right, folk just get settled in what feels comfortable. But he is actually scared to break up with her because he doesn’t want to hurt her

There must be a reason he stays. Maybe he likes women who are bitches. It’s not uncommon.

"There must be a reason he stays. Maybe he likes women who are bitches. It’s not uncommon. "

I don’t think so because he is always moaning that she is a bitch to him and always telling him off for doing things

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Is this you looking at it from the outside and making judgements OP or something he admits for himself?

If the former then you may not know the facts behind it, relatinonships can be like that at times all may appear odd to you, but they've found their way and are happy with it., and if the latter then only he can make the call when he's ready to, you just need to be there to support him if and when it does happen.

"Is this you looking at it from the outside and making judgements OP or something he admits for himself?

If the former then you may not know the facts behind it, relatinonships can be like that at times all may appear odd to you, but they've found their way and are happy with it., and if the latter then only he can make the call when he's ready to, you just need to be there to support him if and when it does happen."

It’s a bit of both tbh and he never seems happy anymore like before he used to be cracking jokes and be quite lively but recently he seems withdrawn, quiet and shy. But yeah course I’ll support him with whatever he chooses just don’t want to see him be a shell of who he used to be.

Maybe hes petrified of being alone

If i was your mate id say stay out of my business its up to him to make his own life how he wants

"There must be a reason he stays. Maybe he likes women who are bitches. It’s not uncommon.

I don’t think so because he is always moaning that she is a bitch to him and always telling him off for doing things "

I guess, it depends, if she crosses lines of what is acceptable behaviour. If you think it’s a form of domestic violence, that’s different. There was a horrid reported case this week of a woman who was vile to her partner and was jailed.

It could be he exaggerates to you though, for a reaction? Only they know the reality of the situation. You just have to be there as a friend he can open up to.

"There must be a reason he stays. Maybe he likes women who are bitches. It’s not uncommon.

I don’t think so because he is always moaning that she is a bitch to him and always telling him off for doing things

I guess, it depends, if she crosses lines of what is acceptable behaviour. If you think it’s a form of domestic violence, that’s different. There was a horrid reported case this week of a woman who was vile to her partner and was jailed.

It could be he exaggerates to you though, for a reaction? Only they know the reality of the situation. You just have to be there as a friend he can open up to. "

Yeah I saw that on social media and that’s kinda why I’m bringing it up on here just that I’m worried about him.

Maybe he is blowing off steam when he is talking to me and he really should be talking to her. In my opinion I think if your not happy long term in a relationship you shouldn’t be in it life is too short and everyone should do what makes them happy.

Thanks for your input though really appreciated . X

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"My best mate is either stupid or the nicest guy in the world

He is in a relationship where his gf treats him like shit “55% of the time” but he doesn’t want to break up with her because as long as she is happy in the relationship she is happy to keep going with it. Anyone want to help me punch some sense into him "

But is the other 45% the best sex in the fecking world

I remember one of my best friends'wife was treating him like shit. she used to humiliate him even infront of me. he was like an innocent kid.

Once I talked to her about that and I discovered that she liked tough guys. She did not hesitate to share that with me.. I knew from that moment she wanted a tough guy to teach her a lesson.

From that monent she used to dare me to teach her that lesson to make her obey..

I did not cause she was my friend's wife.. I told him to leave her not the right one for him.

He did not listen.

they are still together..

I know for sure that she is playing around with guys with muscles and tattoes...

I know how you feel about your friend..

The best way with this type of girls is break up with them.

They are either dominant or they like to receive pain. Urs is nice like my friend he deserves a better one.

it up to him to decide

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Let him make his own decisions and be there for him if/when it all goes tits up

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

She may seem a bit of a bitch but perhaps he deserves some of the criticism he gets.

Its very easy looking from the outside in to see what you want to see and you never know, she may make him truly happy..

Love is a funny fucker at times..

» Add a new message to this topic