FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mobiles

Mobiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pforfun1234562016 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Ive been on phone for nearly 3 hours to various people i sometimes think it would be nice to go back to old days no mobiles who agrees or disagrees

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Car broke down, you don't have a phone, what do you do?

Out in the wilderness on a hike, your friend has a seeizure, no phone, what do you do?

Someone breaks into your house, you lock yourself in the bedroom, no phone...get the point?

By *pforfun1234562016 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Yes i do all ime saying is it was nice once nobody bothering you at work but now we have to have phones stuck to us

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Just go out and leave it at home,problem solved....when you get back,check for missed calls. It's not compulsory to carry it with you everywhere.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I want a Dom Jolly phone, HELLO!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJezRcy2P8g

I'm more impressed that house phones are still a thing when everyone has a personal line.

C

My mobile is a choice. It gets switched off when I'm doing other things. If I'm out with friends,having a sneaky afternoon snooze or driving for instance but I must admit it I would be lost without it at times.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'm more impressed that house phones are still a thing when everyone has a personal line.

C"

And phone boxes, I can't remember the last time I saw one that wasn't vandalised and had a phone directory in it

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Yes i do all ime saying is it was nice once nobody bothering you at work but now we have to have phones stuck to us"

Your phone has an on/off button. Further to that, a ringing phone is just an invitation to answer. There is no contract that says that somebody having your number allows them to pick and choose when you speak to them.

If you let your phone or email dictate your life, it’s not the fault of the technology.

I agree, sometimes I get sick of having a mobile

"I'm more impressed that house phones are still a thing when everyone has a personal line.

C"

Yeah n most companies won't install broadband unless you have a landline.

But what about fab ? we would all have to start buying contact magazines again

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Car broke down, you don't have a phone, what do you do?

Out in the wilderness on a hike, your friend has a seeizure, no phone, what do you do?

Someone breaks into your house, you lock yourself in the bedroom, no phone...get the point?"

Yeah the bad old day's I remember breaking down and having to trek to find a phone in the winter at night and then treking back again to find out where the heck they were,thought someone was going to grab me.

I think it has gone to the extreme though with mobiles especially for teenagers,great for keeping in contact but there is a dark side with the bullying as well. Take a mobile from a teenager and it's like you've taken their right arm away.

"Car broke down, you don't have a phone, what do you do?

Someone breaks into your house, you lock yourself in the bedroom, no phone...get the point?"

we'd manage the same way we used too

Mine is quite billy no mates the phone calls I get are cold calls!! But I use it mainly as a camera and internet

By *ocks99Man  over a year ago

Reading

C"

Batteries go flat, signal coverage can even now be patchy, some people just don't want a mobile, not everyone goes around with a phone glued to their ear or needs to post inane updates to their lives every hour....

» Add a new message to this topic