FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How many?

How many?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inman73 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

In a club and we were chatting to a couple, she asked me how many men I've slept with, to which I replied, about 50 guys last year over all not sure? Oh that's all, she replied, that's not many? went from thinking I was a bad arse to fridget. So question is am I below par, or head of the class?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

You've way more bad arse than me I've never slept with a bloke. I may have put 1 or 2 to sleep but that a whole other story

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"In a club and we were chatting to a couple, she asked me how many men I've slept with, to which I replied, about 50 guys last year over all not sure? Oh that's all, she replied, that's not many? went from thinking I was a bad arse to fridget. So question is am I below par, or head of the class?"

The only thing that matters is if you are happy with your lot.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does it matter? It’s your body and what you’re happy with. It’s not a competition.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"In a club and we were chatting to a couple, she asked me how many men I've slept with, to which I replied, about 50 guys last year over all not sure? Oh that's all, she replied, that's not many? went from thinking I was a bad arse to fridget. So question is am I below par, or head of the class?"

One a week ?

That’s pretty bad ass by anyone’s standards .

Good for you

By *avagliamMan  over a year ago

London

Heading towards the head of the class, I would say; that's 1 a week; I would be happy having those numbers

» Add a new message to this topic