FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Teaspoons

Teaspoons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acho OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mr Nacho here.... am I correct in discovering it's a woman thing to take a fresh teaspoon out of the drawer for a cuppa, rather than take a clean one from the draining rack / stand ?? Result : 20 million teaspoons in the rack ? Being brutally honest, how many do this, and does the statistic slant to women or men ??!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Can never find a teaspoon in this house. Be in the teens’ bedroom. Crockery hoarders

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Can never find a teaspoon in this house. Be in the teens’ bedroom. Crockery hoarders"

This... teaspoons forks plates and glasses... all in the teens room along with half the towels in the house! We have amnesty day once a week here

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I only have 3, one for tea, one for coffee, and one that stops in ma sugar caddy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They'll be saying it tastes different made in a teapot rather than the cup next........

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"They'll be saying it tastes different made in a teapot rather than the cup next........"

I'm a teapot www.youtube.com/watch?v=HANGOMiz2rg

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And...what are you gonna do about it op? I'll get my teaspoon from the nearest place..usually the drawer and if they're all in the drainer I won't bother

Peach x

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Mr Nacho here.... am I correct in discovering it's a woman thing to take a fresh teaspoon out of the drawer for a cuppa, rather than take a clean one from the draining rack / stand ?? Result : 20 million teaspoons in the rack ? Being brutally honest, how many do this, and does the statistic slant to women or men ??! "

Why leave it in the rack? Why not wash it, dry it and then put it back in the drawer?

Mr2

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I don't have a drying rack...just a dishwasher.

And yes, tea does taste better when made in a pot. With a teacosy.

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Can never find a teaspoon in this house. Be in the teens’ bedroom. Crockery hoarders

This... teaspoons forks plates and glasses... all in the teens room along with half the towels in the house! We have amnesty day once a week here "

Sounds familiar

» Add a new message to this topic