FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > men! (not all)

men! (not all)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abmummy27 OP   Woman  over a year ago

up north

There are far too many men on here acting like bitches and they say there isn't enough women!

5 snotty messages I've had in the last hour alone for no apparent reason other than not been interested... I was even called a prick for not living in the same city seriously what's that about...

Some men on here are godsends maybe these little bitches should take a leaf from their books

now I'm even sounding like a little whiny bitch so on that note rant over!

and good morning to all you lovely genuine fabbers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are far too many men on here acting like bitches and they say there isn't enough women!

5 snotty messages I've had in the last hour alone for no apparent reason other than not been interested... I was even called a prick for not living in the same city seriously what's that about...

Some men on here are godsends maybe these little bitches should take a leaf from their books

and good morning to all you lovely genuine fabbers! "

Morning

Good morning.

"There are far too many men on here acting like bitches and they say there isn't enough women!

Nothing wrong with a sunday morning moan

Morning

Another normal day dealing with silly people, smile, ignore hit the block button and enjoy the company of the nice folk on fab

Xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Haha! Have a coffee

up north

Nothing wrong with a sunday morning moan "

i won't lie i do feel better now

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Morning lovely. How dare you be settled somewhere and not a transient cum depository for one and all! Pfft.

We are not all like that. How about I let you know when I am around your neck of the woods. Drink and a bum squeeze?

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

They make the rest of us stand out I suppose

Lol op I love your comments

i won't lie i do feel better now "

I bet its such a relief

Morning "

gd morning

A little manners and respect doesn’t cost nothing,

Morning. It's good to let things off your chest.

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

Did you send them a farty,burpy reply?

I had a man message on kik last night saying ‘you fat fake slag. Why lie? You’re a fake time waster and I’m reporting you and your partner for being ugly time wasters. Have fun with no fab profile’

1. I told him three times I’m not interested.

2. I’m not fat. I’ve lost weight

3. Fake? I’d chose someone hotter to fake

4. Slag? Meh

5. My husband isn’t ugly. How would he know anyway? I have no photos of him on fab, or kik

6. My husband deleted fab a week ago. Have fun reporting him.

7. I still have fab

Lots of very self-entitled men

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

i won't lie i do feel better now "

up north

"I had a man message on kik last night saying ‘you fat fake slag. Why lie? You’re a fake time waster and I’m reporting you and your partner for being ugly time wasters. Have fun with no fab profile’

4. Slag? Meh

5. My husband isn’t ugly. How would he know anyway? I have no photos of him on fab, or kik

7. I still have fab

Lots of very self-entitled men "

haha that tickled me.. it's unreal I'm sorry but getting on your high horse and offending me isn't gonna turn me on and change my mind

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Morning.

Hide your profile and you do the searching, that way you’ll find what you want.

Also get to know men from the forums, you can usually tell their personality from what and how they post.

Don’t let the inbiciles get you down honey

up north

"Did you send them a farty,burpy reply? "

brilliant... next time I'll be sure to deposit one in an envelope and post it first class

If you get a chance to understand some men are bitches, and some are not you may enjoy your time on fab more.

There are more men here, it’s onbviously a fact. We are not all dicks, but try to understand the frustration of the few who kick out. They are being petulant ass holes, I agree, but how do we find a solution if we can see where the problem is?

"I had a man message on kik last night saying ‘you fat fake slag. Why lie? You’re a fake time waster and I’m reporting you and your partner for being ugly time wasters. Have fun with no fab profile’

4. Slag? Meh

7. I still have fab

Lots of very self-entitled men

haha that tickled me.. it's unreal I'm sorry but getting on your high horse and offending me isn't gonna turn me on and change my mind "

Exactly! I replied wishing him luck, and he read it and ignored me! Ah well, the daily abuse is loads of fun

up north

"Morning.

Hide your profile and you do the searching, that way you’ll find what you want.

Also get to know men from the forums, you can usually tell their personality from what and how they post.

Don’t let the inbiciles get you down honey

"

I have a couple of friends I've met on here (godsends)

up north

"Lol op I love your comments"

Theres a hell of alot of weirdos on here.

If someone messages me back and says im not for them ect i just reply with "ok thanksfor the replay have a fab day"

No need for abuse.

Ive had abit off afew i wasnt interested in my reply to them was "sorry ive found a fwb now" (rather than saying no your not my type)

And got a barrel of abuse back... its just not on.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Bitchy here? Try working in an office. Put- downs, sarcasm, negative comments about the 'look' of another. That's the men in a nutshell. They are worse if a woman is in the vicinity. The women are much easier and far more pleasent to talk to. A pleasure to have a normal conversation with.

leeds

"Did you send them a farty,burpy reply?

brilliant... next time I'll be sure to deposit one in an envelope and post it first class "

that ought to give them the hint

As the saying goes...

"One registers every minute!"

Keep smiling

BD x

up north

brilliant... next time I'll be sure to deposit one in an envelope and post it first class that ought to give them the hint "

lmao with a note clearly stating i take your shit you can take mine

Guys guys guys dont take it so personal just have a laugh and see what happens if they dont want you someone will but being going off your nut and beefing is unlikly to get you anywhere with anyone just remember for every message you send her shes proberbly has 5 saying the same thing

By *antasticMrFucksMan  over a year ago

Taunton

I will be honest you are a bit of a prick for not living close enough to all of us single men hahaha what you should do is regular tours of the UK so we can all be in with a better shot.....

Sarcasm over wtf is it with some people and their sense of entitlement.. is a swingers site not a guaranteed fuck site everyone has their own tastes and agendas on here xx

What a self entitled bitc....

Reakky though this goes on all the time can I ask at what point a rant becomes needed to vent? Is it just a build up of messages? One really bad one?

This is one of many reasons i'm glad i'm not a woman.

This is one of many reasons i'm glad i'm not a woman. "

list some more. I dare you.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 15/04/18 09:46:38]

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Interestingly it's not so prevalent on couples profiles, possibly because there is another man reading the messages. I've had couples profiles and my single, the abuse is far worse on my single. Quite funny when the same guys or couples are really polite on my couples profile but get really nasty on my single.

I've been known to screenshot the nasty messages and send them via couples profiles just so they know they can't get away with it.

[Removed by poster at 15/04/18 09:47:47]

"Interestingly it's not so prevalent on couples profiles, possibly because there is another man reading the messages. I've had couples profiles and my single, the abuse is far worse on my single. Quite funny when the same guys or couples are really polite on my couples profile but get really nasty on my single.

I've been known to screenshot the nasty messages and send them via couples profiles just so they know they can't get away with it."

I can imagion there grumpy faces

list some more. I dare you. "

Periods. Childbirth.

leeds

brilliant... next time I'll be sure to deposit one in an envelope and post it first class that ought to give them the hint

lmao with a note clearly stating i take your shit you can take mine "

And have a nice day

up north

Reakky though this goes on all the time can I ask at what point a rant becomes needed to vent? Is it just a build up of messages? One really bad one?"

definitely a build up of endless abusive messages and statuses clearly stating to take the hint so I thought I'd open up to the wider audience seeing as you say it goes on all the time... I've kept this rant in for half a year I don't think I've done too bad.. let's face it these men are not gonna change and I feel much better for been a self entitled bitc. so why not let of some steam Try it

I never understood the point of being rude, it's pointless!

Manners and respect get you everything and everywhere

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"I never understood the point of being rude, it's pointless!

Manners and respect get you everything and everywhere

"

That's what I'm hoping anyway

[Removed by poster at 15/04/18 09:53:55]

I find replying with

“Thank you for showing your true side to me. All this was to drive you to reveal your real personality. And I am glad my instincts proved me right”

always results in UNLOS.

Reakky though this goes on all the time can I ask at what point a rant becomes needed to vent? Is it just a build up of messages? One really bad one?

definitely a build up of endless abusive messages and statuses clearly stating to take the hint so I thought I'd open up to the wider audience seeing as you say it goes on all the time... I've kept this rant in for half a year I don't think I've done too bad.. let's face it these men are not gonna change and I feel much better for been a self entitled bitc. so why not let of some steam Try it "

I am a single man I am only alowed to whinge about not getting replies off self entitled ladies no venting permitted

up north

Your entitled to bitch just as long as it doesn't end up in my inbox

"Your entitled to bitch just as long as it doesn't end up in my inbox "

Your entitle to be a bitch while im in your box

"Your entitled to bitch just as long as it doesn't end up in my inbox "

Dont worry its not my kind of box

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Periods. Childbirth. "

Menopause.....it’s hell. I could happily launch a man through the air with that ha ha.

Periods. Childbirth.

Menopause.....it’s hell. I could happily launch a man through the air with that ha ha. "

It's interesting how so many unpleasant aspects of being a woman begin with men. For that i would like to apologise though i like to think we have some good points too.

By *iBeRtInE70Man  over a year ago

around

Just grabbed my coffee and popcorn

Did I miss anything yet ...

Periods. Childbirth.

Menopause.....it’s hell. I could happily launch a man through the air with that ha ha.

It's interesting how so many unpleasant aspects of being a woman begin with men. For that i would like to apologise though i like to think we have some good points too. "

Haha. Do t give them the material they need. It’ll never stop.

"Morning. It's good to let things off your chest. "

Like tops.

up north

My problem is not enough men with a good sense of humour message me.. I can be a right sarcastic witty person sometimes and some people just take it to heart..

For example I message I received recently... I would wine and dine you then take you home run you a nice warm relaxing bubble bath giving you a lovely massage whilst your all wet then when you've done I'll take carry you to the bedroom and place you into bed with Ben and Jerry...

I simply replied "and who the feck is Ben and Jerry"

instant block. I was only asking damn haha

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"

I simply replied "and who the feck is Ben and Jerry"

instant block. I was only asking damn haha "

I think they are a mouse and cat couple from the 60s, mostly into s&m I think.

Periods. Childbirth.

It's interesting how so many unpleasant aspects of being a woman begin with men. For that i would like to apologise though i like to think we have some good points too.

Haha. Do t give them the material they need. It’ll never stop. "

The floodgates are open.

"If you get a chance to understand some men are bitches, and some are not you may enjoy your time on fab more.

There are more men here, it’s onbviously a fact. We are not all dicks, but try to understand the frustration of the few who kick out. They are being petulant ass holes, I agree, but how do we find a solution if we can see where the problem is? "

I see where the problem is and it's not always the men.

» Add a new message to this topic