FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > childhood holidays

childhood holidays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

So im going skegness for a few days next week. All my childhood holidays where spent at chapel st lenards or ingolmells. I also took my son yearly to chapel. We so every year for a few days so i can relive those memories.

So where did you spend your childhood holidays

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Burry Port in Wales or Poole and Weymouth area.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very early childhood we'd go to the same cottage in Yorkshire. I have some happy if slightly hazey memories of those holidays. And then like many midlanders we started to holiday in North Wales.

Center parcs nottingham, i have so many fond memories. Ive not returned as i returned to a holiday place in devon and it was terrible, it totally ruined the memories i had. I may do centreparcs again when i have kids of my own

I was lucky we went all over the world as kids.

We always used to go to Norfolk. And now, all these years later, I’m moving there.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Camping holidays to Anglesey every where with my dad,I'm sure it was always raining.

"Camping holidays to Anglesey every where with my dad,I'm sure it was always raining."
it usually is here

Blackpool. If we didnt go in the summer we went for the illuminations.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We didn't go on holiday very often but we went to Pontins on the Isle of Wight when I was 9. I loved it and can still remember almost every day of it. I cried on the coach to the ferry lol.

On my uncle's farm in Gwynedd it's were I least to drive

Learnt even and not type ha ha

Butlins in Ayr. Went for years and so many good memories. My dad said we couldn't afford to go the following year but I won the donkey derby which won us a free holiday. The video is still floating about somewhere. You can hear my mum shouting in the background. You would think I was competing in the Olympics lol x

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Camping holidays to Anglesey every where with my dad,I'm sure it was always raining.it usually is here "

Every year that should have said. I didn't mind the rain too much,it just meant we spent more time in the tent playing cards.

We used to do caravan holidays in Devon until I was 6, there was always a huge group of us that went so although young I have some really fond memories of that.

From 6 we used to go to Greece every year, in some ways I'd love to go back but I don't think it'll be the Greece I remember.

Ginger

"On my uncle's farm in Gwynedd it's were I least to drive "

Are you Nigel Mansell?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP my childhood holidays mirror yours, skegness or ingoldmells or if we went with the grandparents it was always mablethorpe.

My gran would always rent one of the sea front beach huts for the week so she could have a regular supply of tea and a deckchair. Even as very young children (5 or 6) we were allowed to go off on our own to the funfair or arcade just behind the beach huts and came back when we ran out of spending money .

As teenagers our gran would send us off out to the pub in the evenings with a fiver while she played prize bingo.

Happy memories

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"OP my childhood holidays mirror yours, skegness or ingoldmells or if we went with the grandparents it was always mablethorpe.

My gran would always rent one of the sea front beach huts for the week so she could have a regular supply of tea and a deckchair. Even as very young children (5 or 6) we were allowed to go off on our own to the funfair or arcade just behind the beach huts and came back when we ran out of spending money .

As teenagers our gran would send us off out to the pub in the evenings with a fiver while she played prize bingo.

Happy memories "

we where not posh enough for a beach up. But we stayed not far from the beach. When we went i remember winning a competion in ingollmels village hall

Just outside Bournemouth. Lots of fond memories as my grandparents used to come too. We were lucky to go every year until I was 12.

Spent nearly every year in great Yarmouth.used to love it

Crotone in Italy, it’s where my mum’s family came from. Occasionally Cornwall too

» Add a new message to this topic