FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Struggling

Struggling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys looking for some help. I spend a lot of time creating polite and warm “hello” messages out to couples and single ladies whom I fit their criteria. Virtually all messages are read but yet no replies? Not even a thanks but no thanks. I attached photos of face and body and I rarely send cock as you can see that on my profile. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be more direct in description of what I like and want to do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

You need to be more patient.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you’re satisfied with your message, don’t change it. I personally don’t reply if I’m not interested, even a simple no thank you, can get abuse

Just take the no replies as a ‘not interested’.

Been on here for 9 months Adam not two weeks

"Been on here for 9 months Adam not two weeks"

9 months still isn’t a lot of time.

Your tag line immediately makes me want to go meh.... and I'm not even looking for blokes. I dunno what it says to a woman? What is it you want op?

just a quick question?

how come in one of your pics you have a full sleeve tattoo, yet the others you don't?

If I notice, im sure others will question too?

"Your tag line immediately makes me want to go meh.... and I'm not even looking for blokes. I dunno what it says to a woman? What is it you want op?"

Thanks for the feedback PolarB73 maybe I should direct that to the target. Good point

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Hey guys looking for some help. I spend a lot of time creating polite and warm “hello” messages out to couples and single ladies whom I fit their criteria. Virtually all messages are read but yet no replies? Not even a thanks but no thanks. I attached photos of face and body and I rarely send cock as you can see that on my profile. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be more direct in description of what I like and want to do? "

We can't answer that for you, we are not you.

Best advice I was given, empty your sent messages folder, looking at all the yellow can be soul destroying.

Bedford

"Been on here for 9 months Adam not two weeks"

Yeah, but even so how many messages do you send out in a week to new people? Some will get read and forgotten, some will get get deleted because the woman has got 500 in her inbox and it’s just too much shit to deal with. Only then do we come to the ones that don’t want to message you back for any number of reasons.

It’s tough for a guy, you must have seen plenty of threads about it.

"just a quick question?

how come in one of your pics you have a full sleeve tattoo, yet the others you don't?

If I notice, im sure others will question too?"

Had it done between August and last week was the latest part added. I mention that in the profile text

By *oftandGentle2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Hey guys looking for some help. I spend a lot of time creating polite and warm “hello” messages out to couples and single ladies whom I fit their criteria. Virtually all messages are read but yet no replies? Not even a thanks but no thanks. I attached photos of face and body and I rarely send cock as you can see that on my profile. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be more direct in description of what I like and want to do? "

Trust in your messages, warm hello messages personally get my full attention, added bonus is a face pic is attached!

Stick with it! I’m sure you will hit on the right profile eventually. X

"Been on here for 9 months Adam not two weeks

Yeah, but even so how many messages do you send out in a week to new people? Some will get read and forgotten, some will get get deleted because the woman has got 500 in her inbox and it’s just too much shit to deal with. Only then do we come to the ones that don’t want to message you back for any number of reasons.

It’s tough for a guy, you must have seen plenty of threads about it."

I send a fair few, I don’t bombard people. The system tells you if you sent a message before and not received a reply. Maybe it’s just he people of fab. Personally I would reply with a thanks but no thanks but then again I don’t get 500 messages a day to reply to so maybe that’s why to your point

[Removed by poster at 13/04/18 09:00:07]

"Hey guys looking for some help. I spend a lot of time creating polite and warm “hello” messages out to couples and single ladies whom I fit their criteria. Virtually all messages are read but yet no replies? Not even a thanks but no thanks. I attached photos of face and body and I rarely send cock as you can see that on my profile. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be more direct in description of what I like and want to do?

Trust in your messages, warm hello messages personally get my full attention, added bonus is a face pic is attached!

Stick with it! I’m sure you will hit on the right profile eventually. X "

Thanks softandgentle. Great profile you have there.

Swinging is a very fickle business inhibited mainly by very shallow self absorbed people desperate for sex whose main thoughts about the world is getting there next shag. Unfortunatley in this game any wanting to get to know you is based upon initial physical attraction as I said fickle and shallow However as I discovered as in all walks of life there are the few who are decent genuine caring lovely people so never give up hope. good luck.

Bedford

"Thanks softandgentle. Great profile you have there. "

She does (and I checked the pictures several times) but there’s another issue - how far is she from you? Obviously I’d climb mountains and cross rivers for the right woman but not everyone has that dedication and anything more than half an hour is out for them.

So you’re not necessarily doing anything wrong, but the percentages game is always against blokes here. Don’t loose heart though

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I have read your profile through, which most people do after receiving a message.

Do you realise that 3/4 of it is about what you want.

So if I am considering if you are worth meeting, I don't really know. I know you have a tattoo and go to the gym and are polite and shaved. But there is way more emphasis on what YOU WANT.

Try and think about the lady reading your messages.

I would suggest you send me a message and I can give you some feedback , but I currently have a no information profile as a little experiment

But you could send me a message demonstrating a typical message you would send and I will give you some tips to improve it.

"Thanks softandgentle. Great profile you have there.

She does (and I checked the pictures several times) but there’s another issue - how far is she from you? Obviously I’d climb mountains and cross rivers for the right woman but not everyone has that dedication and anything more than half an hour is out for them.

So you’re not necessarily doing anything wrong, but the percentages game is always against blokes here. Don’t loose heart though "

Not sure how you crossed me leaving a compliment on someone’s profile to me wanting to meet them? That couple are in Leeds and whilst I would travel to see someone should I feel it’s worth it that wasn’t my intention of the compliment. I only messaged people within a suitable distance from myself as what would be the point??

[Removed by poster at 13/04/18 09:10:30]

Bedford

"Thanks softandgentle. Great profile you have there.

So you’re not necessarily doing anything wrong, but the percentages game is always against blokes here. Don’t loose heart though

Not sure how you crossed me leaving a compliment on someone’s profile to me wanting to meet them? That couple are in Leeds and whilst I would travel to see someone should I feel it’s worth it that wasn’t my intention of the compliment. I only messaged people within a suitable distance from myself as what would be the point?? "

Easy, tiger. It was just to say that there’s another reason why you might not get a reply to your message.

"I have read your profile through, which most people do after receiving a message.

So if I am considering if you are worth meeting, I don't really know. I know you have a tattoo and go to the gym and are polite and shaved. But there is way more emphasis on what YOU WANT.

I would suggest you send me a message and I can give you some feedback , but I currently have a no information profile as a little experiment

But you could send me a message demonstrating a typical message you would send and I will give you some tips to improve it. "

Thanks Lizzy that would be useful but I am out of your age range so can’t message you lol

"Hey guys looking for some help. I spend a lot of time creating polite and warm “hello” messages out to couples and single ladies whom I fit their criteria. Virtually all messages are read but yet no replies? Not even a thanks but no thanks. I attached photos of face and body and I rarely send cock as you can see that on my profile. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be more direct in description of what I like and want to do?

Thanks softandgentle. Great profile you have there. "

Let me start by saying I’m not a expert I’m just here like you.

I also send lots messages and get no replies you really can’t take in personal with so much choices couples and single ladies have loads of guys to choose from.

And from talking to couples most that want to add a guy are selective and why wouldn’t they be ? That doesn’t mean you have no chance everyone has a type my knock back could be your lucky day.

Also I think a lot of it right time right place my meets have been from “meet now” from horny couples that are just in the mood.

Stay strong, Stay focused if an idiot like me can get to play I’m sure you have no problem

P.s check my “diary of a new guy” thread

Not from my advice but for what people have posted in response

Thanks softandgentle. Great profile you have there.

Let me start by saying I’m not a expert I’m just here like you.

I also send lots messages and get no replies you really can’t take in personal with so much choices couples and single ladies have loads of guys to choose from.

And from talking to couples most that want to add a guy are selective and why wouldn’t they be ? That doesn’t mean you have no chance everyone has a type my knock back could be your lucky day.

Also I think a lot of it right time right place my meets have been from “meet now” from horny couples that are just in the mood.

Stay strong, Stay focused if an idiot like me can get to play I’m sure you have no problem

P.s check my “diary of a new guy” thread

Not from my advice but for what people have posted in response "

Great response and thank you

I think you’ve got a great profile. Unfortunately, I think you have to take the no replies as a not interested. Most of us do. Don’t get too worked up about people not replying.

Lol I been here long time an majority of msg don’t get any reply lol

Stoke area

"I have read your profile through, which most people do after receiving a message.

But you could send me a message demonstrating a typical message you would send and I will give you some tips to improve it.

Thanks Lizzy that would be useful but I am out of your age range so can’t message you lol "

Sent you a pm. Lizzy....always happy to help

Thanks Lizzy that would be useful but I am out of your age range so can’t message you lol

Sent you a pm. Lizzy....always happy to help "

You can pm me for my own good anytime Lizzy

Cold calling profiles is a thankless task for the sender and person recieving them. M+G and interacting on here really are the best ways to initiate conversations

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Your profile and pics are great, if you are happy with your messages my advice would be to send them then delte your sent message folderand sit back. If you get a reply, bonus.

Join in with the forums and use them to chat and as a starting point to messages.

Its also worth getting along to a local social and meeting lots of people with no expectations of sex.

Same applies to using a club to get out there.

"Your profile and pics are great, if you are happy with your messages my advice would be to send them then delte your sent message folderand sit back. If you get a reply, bonus.

Join in with the forums and use them to chat and as a starting point to messages.

Its also worth getting along to a local social and meeting lots of people with no expectations of sex.

Same applies to using a club to get out there."

Thanks the local Bristol socials which are closest to myself don’t allow single males. Should be heading to a club this Saturday tho so will be nice to chat to some people

I would just stick to the polite messages. Don't go down the route of sending messages detailing what you'd like to do with the woman. I hate those kind of messages as they're normally things like I'll make you squirt I'll go down on you for hours I'll do this and that, none of them ever say I'd love you to bath me and wash my willy which would get my attention way more.

Stoke area

"Your profile and pics are great, if you are happy with your messages my advice would be to send them then delte your sent message folderand sit back. If you get a reply, bonus.

Same applies to using a club to get out there.

Thanks the local Bristol socials which are closest to myself don’t allow single males. Should be heading to a club this Saturday tho so will be nice to chat to some people "

Socials and club's are always the easiest way to meet people. Interacting face to face is best, unless you have social anxiety issues. Chance to meet 50 or 100 people in one evening

"I would just stick to the polite messages. Don't go down the route of sending messages detailing what you'd like to do with the woman. I hate those kind of messages as they're normally things like I'll make you squirt I'll go down on you for hours I'll do this and that, none of them ever say I'd love you to bath me and wash my willy which would get my attention way more. "

Funnily I messaged you this morning before this post lol. Check your inbox your welcome to wash me anytime

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

You need to sell yourself fella.

Or inject some humour

Sadly a thread like this won't earn you any favours

"I would just stick to the polite messages. Don't go down the route of sending messages detailing what you'd like to do with the woman. I hate those kind of messages as they're normally things like I'll make you squirt I'll go down on you for hours I'll do this and that, none of them ever say I'd love you to bath me and wash my willy which would get my attention way more. "

Wash my willy

"I would just stick to the polite messages. Don't go down the route of sending messages detailing what you'd like to do with the woman. I hate those kind of messages as they're normally things like I'll make you squirt I'll go down on you for hours I'll do this and that, none of them ever say I'd love you to bath me and wash my willy which would get my attention way more.

Funnily I messaged you this morning before this post lol. Check your inbox your welcome to wash me anytime "

Can't see it, there's 736 unread messages though.

"I would just stick to the polite messages. Don't go down the route of sending messages detailing what you'd like to do with the woman. I hate those kind of messages as they're normally things like I'll make you squirt I'll go down on you for hours I'll do this and that, none of them ever say I'd love you to bath me and wash my willy which would get my attention way more.

Funnily I messaged you this morning before this post lol. Check your inbox your welcome to wash me anytime

Can't see it, there's 736 unread messages though. "

Sent another subject forum post x

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Sent another subject forum post x"

Now you just look needy...good luck

Sent another subject forum post x

Now you just look needy...good luck "

Lol cheers

I honestly don't know the last time I replied to a message from someone I don't know.

I think a lot of people are the same, they have friends already established and they have people they interact with in places like the forums or chat where a message will come related to that.

Being more active on the site and in social situations outwith would increase your chances of catching someone's eye I'd think.

Thank you for the good advice

» Add a new message to this topic