FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why?

Why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Devils Daughter! OP   Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

Why do straight women feel the need to look at my profile..my profile obviously states I’m bi .. I’m guessing they looking after seeing my past veries ..just ask me I’ll be honest n upfront... don’t keep looking at my profile ffs!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You made me look now !

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Maybe they are bi curious.

By *onkeyandBonesCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

"You made me look now ! "

And me, but I am bi

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

So did I and I am over 40

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I have looked

By *aughtyTimesBL5Man  over a year ago

bolton

They may be looking because you are beautiful

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

They wont know you are bi til they've opened your profile

You should be flattered

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

If you have an issue with the same person viewing you just block them No drama to be had then

I think this is another 'look at me' thread!

"I think this is another 'look at me' thread! "

In one!

I read every guys verification and check out the women's pictures to see whether I'm better looking than their last fuck. Usually I am which is fine but if they're fucked birds that are too buzzing it would put me off meeting.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

They are titillated by possibilities. Who wouldn’t be?

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

People are nosey. I'm not up for meeting anyone new at the moment, but I still look at the occasional profile. Regardless of my or their sexuality.

"I read every guys verification and check out the women's pictures to see whether I'm better looking than their last fuck. Usually I am which is fine but if they're fucked birds that are too buzzing it would put me off meeting. "

Wow!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

How do you know they're straight unless you look at their profiles too?

"I read every guys verification and check out the women's pictures to see whether I'm better looking than their last fuck. Usually I am which is fine but if they're fucked birds that are too buzzing it would put me off meeting. "

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

When I look at the profiles I look at the everyone’s images and will Fab if I like any but that doesn’t mean I fancy someone .

I give compliment to anyone if their photos catch my attention .

"People are nosey. I'm not up for meeting anyone new at the moment, but I still look at the occasional profile. Regardless of my or their sexuality."

Completely this. Maybe they found your profile interesting, wanted to read your verifications or liked your pictures. If you don’t want people to view your profile, either block them or hide it.

You're posting on the forums. No one here knows anything other than your username and avatar. They have to view your profile to find out anything else.

some where in yorkshire

"They may be looking because you are beautiful "

Thanks

some where in yorkshire

"They may be looking because you are beautiful "

Thank you

It didn't work

Unless you write Bisexual on yourself and use it as your profile pic they won't know until they look at it!

"Why do straight women feel the need to look at my profile..my profile obviously states I’m bi .. I’m guessing they looking after seeing my past veries ..just ask me I’ll be honest n upfront... don’t keep looking at my profile ffs! "

I can't work out if this is tongue in cheek

"I read every guys verification and check out the women's pictures to see whether I'm better looking than their last fuck. Usually I am which is fine but if they're fucked birds that are too buzzing it would put me off meeting.

Wow!"

It's true though. Show me one person who doesn't look at the pictures of people that have verified potential meets.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Looked and fabbed

They’re probably men.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"I read every guys verification and check out the women's pictures to see whether I'm better looking than their last fuck. Usually I am which is fine but if they're fucked birds that are too buzzing it would put me off meeting.

Wow!

It's true though. Show me one person who doesn't look at the pictures of people that have verified potential meets. "

I try not to read them. I don't like the gossip/comparison side of fab things and would rather meet someone I make my own mind up about.

Wow!

It's true though. Show me one person who doesn't look at the pictures of people that have verified potential meets. "

Yeah, that's not the bit I was wowing at.

Wow!

It's true though. Show me one person who doesn't look at the pictures of people that have verified potential meets.

Yeah, that's not the bit I was wowing at. "

Ahh I get you.

Eeerrrmmmmmm

Cos you can't see that your bi untill opening your profile

Same reason I get couples and males looking at mine, because they can

"Why do straight women feel the need to look at my profile..my profile obviously states I’m bi .. I’m guessing they looking after seeing my past veries ..just ask me I’ll be honest n upfront... don’t keep looking at my profile ffs! "

Tbh it only states youre bi curious..

So maybe they are fab straight too

Slough Windsor ish

Im trying to unread this post

Id like to hope you were joking but you are not, are you?

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

I looked also x

"People are nosey. I'm not up for meeting anyone new at the moment, but I still look at the occasional profile. Regardless of my or their sexuality.

Completely this. Maybe they found your profile interesting, wanted to read your verifications or liked your pictures. If you don’t want people to view your profile, either block them or hide it. "

I look at your profile for egg poaching proficiency updates.

Wow!

Ahh I get you. "

It involves humility or lack of

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I’m a nosey cow. I click on forumites All the time

Im trying to unread this post

Id like to hope you were joking but you are not, are you? "

I would know who wrote this without even looking lol

At least she is honest

Same issue with straight men here

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

It involves humility or lack of "

I quite like her honesty I wish I had the balls to be as brutally honest.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Same reason I get couples and males looking at mine, because they can"

I look for a different reason

IF YA KNOW WOT I MEAN!!!!

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

I quite like her honesty I wish I had the balls to be as brutally honest."

Yeah, humility is overrated.

By *hort fat n ugly!Man  over a year ago

manchester

It happens to me but tbh it doesn’t bother me.

What does wind me up is the odd message from gay/bi guys! They’ve read my profile and know I’m 100% straight, yet they think it’s still ok to message me saying I’d soon change my mind if I let them suck my cock!

It’s a total disrespect for my sexuality... do as I do now.. if a same sex member looks at your profile just block them!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's Fab equality.

"Why do straight women feel the need to look at my profile..my profile obviously states I’m bi .. I’m guessing they looking after seeing my past veries ..just ask me I’ll be honest n upfront... don’t keep looking at my profile ffs!

What does wind me up is the odd message from gay/bi guys! They’ve read my profile and know I’m 100% straight, yet they think it’s still ok to message me saying I’d soon change my mind if I let them suck my cock!

It’s a total disrespect for my sexuality... do as I do now.. if a same sex member looks at your profile just block them!"

. Set your filters to block single men from messaging you. I have

Whats the issue? Im straight get more blokes viewing my profile & liking my pics than women.... doesnt bother me in the slightest who looks

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

I quite like her honesty I wish I had the balls to be as brutally honest."

But is it honesty,I may think I'm more attractive than any other woman on this thread,however that doesn't make my assumption correct does it.

Clearly I don't think like this.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I really don't see what the problem is

"Why do straight women feel the need to look at my profile..my profile obviously states I’m bi .. I’m guessing they looking after seeing my past veries ..just ask me I’ll be honest n upfront... don’t keep looking at my profile ffs!

It’s a total disrespect for my sexuality... do as I do now.. if a same sex member looks at your profile just block them!"

Disrespect for your sexuality,haha. Get over yourself mate!

"Whats the issue? Im straight get more blokes viewing my profile & liking my pics than women.... doesnt bother me in the slightest who looks"

Me too, I let them message, can be funny seeing how they try to pull a straight bloke.

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

But is it honesty,I may think I'm more attractive than any other woman on this thread,however that doesn't make my assumption correct does it.

Clearly I don't think like this."

It's more that's she's honest with her views and opinions. We're not dealing with facts.

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

It's more that's she's honest with her views and opinions. We're not dealing with facts. "

You playing the long game?

Slough Windsor ish

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

Honesty or not, its not a good quality to have your head up your backside... Christ there is such a thing as too much self love

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

But it is honest though, I'll look through the veri's and *usually* key word there being usually, doesn't mean every single person, I am better, also if I think they've met buzzards it would put me off meeting them.

So you're telling me if you were thinking of meeting a guy and you saw one of his past veri's pictures and she was unattractive and her fanny looked like you were pulling apart a cheese toasty you'd meet that guy, knowing that he'd had his dick in it, pffft don't think so.

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

It's more that's she's honest with her views and opinions. We're not dealing with facts.

You playing the long game?"

Now I'm intrigued.....

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Block and be done!

Oh jeez, are you for real!?

Surely it's half the fun on here though checking other people's profiles, it can be so much more entertaining to look at than watching the crap that's on TV.

It’s a total disrespect for my sexuality... do as I do now.. if a same sex member looks at your profile just block them!

Oh jeez, are you for real!?"

Shit's 'bout to get real!

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

Now I'm intrigued....."

If a man had said that,would you be saying I admire his honesty or would you be thinking something entirely different?!

I think I have looked but I,m Bi curious xxx

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

Now I'm intrigued.....

If a man had said that,would you be saying I admire his honesty or would you be thinking something entirely different?!"

I'd admire his honesty.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They can't see your verifications or your sexuality until they do look.

I'm sure someone else will have said this but if particular people are looking more than you like...block them.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

But it is honest though, I'll look through the veri's and *usually* key word there being usually, doesn't mean every single person, I am better, also if I think they've met buzzards it would put me off meeting them.

So you're telling me if you were thinking of meeting a guy and you saw one of his past veri's pictures and she was unattractive and her fanny looked like you were pulling apart a cheese toasty you'd meet that guy, knowing that he'd had his dick in it, pffft don't think so. "

I wasn't talking about cheese toasties although I do like cheese toasties,I was talking about you thinking you're more attractive than another woman and that's fine if you think like that,it just doesn't make it fact.

By *otstuffkerry1Couple  over a year ago

tralee

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

So you're telling me if you were thinking of meeting a guy and you saw one of his past veri's pictures and she was unattractive and her fanny looked like you were pulling apart a cheese toasty you'd meet that guy, knowing that he'd had his dick in it, pffft don't think so.

I wasn't talking about cheese toasties although I do like cheese toasties,I was talking about you thinking you're more attractive than another woman and that's fine if you think like that,it just doesn't make it fact."

and there goes my toastie in the bin!!

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

Now I'm intrigued.....

If a man had said that,would you be saying I admire his honesty or would you be thinking something entirely different?!

I'd admire his honesty."

Not self absorbed then?

Absolutely

"I think this is another 'look at me' thread!

Absolutely "

Why do people say that, does it really matter? Surely people can use the forum however they wish. If they use it to draw attention to themselves then that's fine by me.

I signed up to look at people

"I think this is another 'look at me' thread!

Absolutely

Why do people say that, does it really matter? Surely people can use the forum however they wish. If they use it to draw attention to themselves then that's fine by me."

Absolutely.

I look at profiles in stealth because I very rarely think I want to fuck them.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Wow!

Ahh I get you.

So you're telling me if you were thinking of meeting a guy and you saw one of his past veri's pictures and she was unattractive and her fanny looked like you were pulling apart a cheese toasty you'd meet that guy, knowing that he'd had his dick in it, pffft don't think so. "

She might be the loveliest person he's ever met and they had the best sex they'd ever had.

I don't get put off by the pictures (who and I to judge what someone looks like - I'm likely to be buzzard quality by your standards) but if the verification was possessive then I'd swerve.

» Add a new message to this topic