FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can anyone help in,wheres the nearest club to the i.o.w for us to make arrangements

Can anyone help in,wheres the nearest club to the i.o.w for us to make arrangements

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxycouple69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Isle of Wight

Were looking for a club near us as we live on the i.o.w and theres nothing here like swinging clubs and if there is we would love to know many thanks ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My partner is from the IOW and we couldn't find anything there when we recently spent a couple of months there. Similar to where I'm from in Cornwall

By *oxycouple69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Isle of Wight

Yeah its a nightmare but were only 10 mins away from the boat to Southampton or Portsmouth if you know of any near there x

"Yeah its a nightmare but were only 10 mins away from the boat to Southampton or Portsmouth if you know of any near there x"

You'll definitely have more luck in Portsmouth have a look in the club's section on here. X

There's a club called liberation in Portsmouth x

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

think there is a club in Portsmouth town centre,but don't think anything on the iow,was in sandown the wknd

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Liberations run a night in Portsmouth or else Bristol Garden Health Spa is in Brighton.

There’s one in Bournemouth which had mixed reviews when I lived in Portsmouth. Wherever you go, you will unfortunately have to travel.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP. Check the Clubs listings on here.

But regarding choices, you could add clubs in Melksham, Yeovil and Swindon as well as those already mentioned.

As said previously, once on the mainland, you'll have to travel a fair distance!

» Add a new message to this topic