FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pointing the finger

Pointing the finger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the word of the day seems to be 'Assumption'

I was wondering.... yes we all have our own definitions of VWE....but do guys that don't class themselves as well endowed, have magic fingers?

Are the well endowed guys, that ermmm cock sure they feel they don't need to put any more effort in than producing aforementioned engorged cock?

Or are the less gifted (so to speak), the ones with all the tricks, for hitting the right spot? therefore making them very gifted indeed

Answers on a postcard please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

so far experience has shown that guys with normal sized cocks (and smaller) put more effort in, and know what to do with their other pointy bits!

The guys ive known with huge cocks have either been 2 second wonders or not had a clue what to do!

However my research is still on going, so i will report back in a few months time, when i have more experience!!

Women are the worst on here at assuming. They think just because they have a cunt we will all want to meet them! WRONG assumption.

all men are bastards, unless they are married or in a relationship, then they become genuises.

On a happier note, every woman on here is sexy, vivacious, and knows exactly what to do in bed, no matter how wide their pussy is, how inflated their tits are or how stupendously large their ego is.

It is only men that can be shite at sex......

I think I'm all round lol-depends what the meets like? I'd rather an appendageathon

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Ouch

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Women are the worst on here at assuming. They think just because they have a cunt we will all want to meet them! WRONG assumption. "

"Women are the worst on here at assuming. They think just because they have a cunt we will all want to meet them! WRONG assumption. "

ignore the cunt...favour the fanny

Hey its ok ....do you need a hug? That is soooo not what I was implying, at all

As the word of the day seems to be 'Assumption'

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See the start of the thread, the clue is right there for the taking...It was merely meant as a question, not a look at me, come play with my cunt, if that's what your comment is about

But its rather amusing to see, people bite on my own post...everyday is a school day after all

» Add a new message to this topic