FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unusual requests...

Unusual requests...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago I got chatting to a guy through a normal online dating site... as we talked, he gained my trust and told me he had lost most of his penis to cancer, a couple of years earlier. He was keen to meet and wanted to be intimate.... he would send me long and detailed emails of his life and how it had effected everthing,not even telling close family etc.. anyway, we never did meet but I have often wondered how others would deal with this senerio???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a tough one but I suppose if you had a connection then why not meet. Sex is not all about the penis. There are plenty of other things to get get one off

"It's a tough one but I suppose if you had a connection then why not meet. Sex is not all about the penis. There are plenty of other things to get get one off "

Very true, he wanted me to be-little him and Dom him... that was the difficult part!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's a tough one but I suppose if you had a connection then why not meet. Sex is not all about the penis. There are plenty of other things to get get one off

Very true, he wanted me to be-little him and Dom him... that was the difficult part!!! "

it takes all sorts to make a world, the hardest part is to get that connection, a lot of people would have shyed away from a situation like that, but you took the time to get to know the person, rather than the more shallow approach

"It's a tough one but I suppose if you had a connection then why not meet. Sex is not all about the penis. There are plenty of other things to get get one off

Very true, he wanted me to be-little him and Dom him... that was the difficult part!!! it takes all sorts to make a world, the hardest part is to get that connection, a lot of people would have shyed away from a situation like that, but you took the time to get to know the person, rather than the more shallow approach"

Exactly- it was a very layered relationship dynamic...!!

» Add a new message to this topic