FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Adult colouring books

Adult colouring books

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

No you filthy lot, not colouring books with "adult" content, colouring books for adults. Who has tried them? I tried out an app first and enjoyed it, now starting my first book with pencils.

I thought it was going to be portraits of Nelson Mandela, but it turns out it is circular repeating patterns instead, still fun nonetheless.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I have a couple. They are proper calming, til you go out the line

There was a post last week on this. Check it out for information. There seemed quite a few doing them.

You could always do your own?

r/coloringcorruptions

I do the Harry Potter ones

I've got a couple but dont really have much time to do them atm

I use the animorphia books as they are like doodles

"No you filthy lot, not colouring books with "adult" content, colouring books for adults. Who has tried them? I tried out an app first and enjoyed it, now starting my first book with pencils.

I thought it was going to be portraits of Nelson Mandela, but it turns out it is circular repeating patterns instead, still fun nonetheless. "

Mandela/mandala

They're definitely my thing... started off with a little book and tub of felt tips almost three years ago, now... well, let's just say I'm grateful that I got my mum into it and whenever she gets a new thing, I get one too. *cuddles favourite pencils*

It helps my anxiety shit loads.

"I've got a couple but dont really have much time to do them atm

I use the animorphia books as they are like doodles"

That illustrator has a new book out now and another in October. Just saying.

That illustrator has a new book out now and another in October. Just saying. "

I have just got the new one off amazon.. Looking forward to having some time to do them

Cambridge

That illustrator has a new book out now and another in October. Just saying. "

It's not you is it?

Yes I have a few. Normally take them on holiday when I have the time to do them. -x-

I have just got the new one off amazon.. Looking forward to having some time to do them "

Fantomorphia? I'm considering buying it on pay day if I find it

It's not you is it? "

I wish! An experiment last week taught me that I can't even draw a simple little spider.

By *lla_maiWoman  over a year ago

staffordshire

Ive got a few, helps my mind calm and is an escape when i need it and other techniques arent working.

I like the colour by numbers though , completely closes my mind off and becomes a mindless task i get engaged in for hours on end

"Ive got a few, helps my mind calm and is an escape when i need it and other techniques arent working.

I like the colour by numbers though , completely closes my mind off and becomes a mindless task i get engaged in for hours on end"

I'm going to enable here, but have you heard of Querkles?

Sex positions colouring book be more interesting

By *aisyDDWoman  over a year ago

North West

I got on and my anxiety went through the roof. I kept going over the lines!! Sacked it off

"Sex positions colouring book be more interesting "

There is actually a kamasutra one.

staffordshire

"Ive got a few, helps my mind calm and is an escape when i need it and other techniques arent working.

I like the colour by numbers though , completely closes my mind off and becomes a mindless task i get engaged in for hours on end

I'm going to enable here, but have you heard of Querkles? "

I have, i have one of the animal ones, havent started it yet though, i like to finish one book before starting the next.

"Sex positions colouring book be more interesting

There is actually a kamasutra one. "

Omg really i didnt know .might get one

I have, i have one of the animal ones, havent started it yet though, i like to finish one book before starting the next."

I've never finished a book yet

I love those ones though, I find them the most relaxing.

I have a patterns one plus 2 colour by numbers ones xx

Yep, I sit doing them with my daughter! I'm terrible at winding down so they help me switch my brain off a bit because I struggle to sit still and do "nothing". One of her birthday presents was a pack of 100 different coloured felt pens....god knows who chose that....

staffordshire

I have, i have one of the animal ones, havent started it yet though, i like to finish one book before starting the next.

I've never finished a book yet

I love those ones though, I find them the most relaxing. "

I cant go onto the next without finishing one first, guess its an order thing.

Trying to get patterns to match and look good in colouring books just annoyed me. Lack of creativity there lol

The book people have a unicorn book with pens and glitter....

What felt tips so people recommend for good coverage and don't run out really quick please xx

"What felt tips so people recommend for good coverage and don't run out really quick please xx"

I like the Whsmith Art Triangular ones at the minute. Failing that, Crayola Super Tips but I found them a bit smudgy but my mum loves them.

"What felt tips so people recommend for good coverage and don't run out really quick please xx

I like the Whsmith Art Triangular ones at the minute. Failing that, Crayola Super Tips but I found them a bit smudgy but my mum loves them. "

Thanks I need ones that have a few shades of the same colour xx

"What felt tips so people recommend for good coverage and don't run out really quick please xx

I like the Whsmith Art Triangular ones at the minute. Failing that, Crayola Super Tips but I found them a bit smudgy but my mum loves them.

Thanks I need ones that have a few shades of the same colour xx"

I think you can get bigger packs of the Super Tips than the Whsmith pens. Super Tips can come in sets of 100 xx

Thanks I need ones that have a few shades of the same colour xx"

The set I've got (sorry, the set I got my *daughter* ... ...) was just from amazon. Think it was about £30 but it's got 100 pens, all slightly different shades. It's soooo good, and I don't care how sad that makes my life!!!

I think you can get bigger packs of the Super Tips than the Whsmith pens. Super Tips can come in sets of 100 xx"

Ahhhh that would be fantastic than you for you help xx

The set I've got (sorry, the set I got my *daughter* ... ...) was just from amazon. Think it was about £30 but it's got 100 pens, all slightly different shades. It's soooo good, and I don't care how sad that makes my life!!! "

If you're sad, so am I

The set I've got (sorry, the set I got my *daughter* ... ...) was just from amazon. Think it was about £30 but it's got 100 pens, all slightly different shades. It's soooo good, and I don't care how sad that makes my life!!! "

Will have a look after I've finished doing my latest one xx

Cambridge

Are pens better than pencils?

The set I've got (sorry, the set I got my *daughter* ... ...) was just from amazon. Think it was about £30 but it's got 100 pens, all slightly different shades. It's soooo good, and I don't care how sad that makes my life!!!

Are pens better than pencils? "

I prefer pencils over pens personally, I like to blend or shade. However I quite like gel pens, especially metallic ones.

I have one. I enjoy using it. Although you can actually get adult colouring books that have adult content in them

~Mia

Are pens better than pencils? "

I swap between the two. My job sometimes gives me RSI, so from that respect I prefer pens, but more blending/shading options with pencils.xx

I love them! I have a swear word version a cath kidston version and I got given a mini one for free for spending too much in a craft store last week.

» Add a new message to this topic