FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Review profile

Review profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exlover94 OP   Man  over a year ago

Mitcham

I have rewritten my profile, can some give me feedback on how to improve it and tell me the best ways to get more verification,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A profile should be as individual as you, and advice will be dependant on what the individual giving it prefers so the answer is no. There’s no magic formula to get verifications. Just put in your profile what you like and then you will attract the kind of people who fit your criteria.

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

maybe some more pics? it's great you have face pictures but you don't have any that show a bit more...

Mitcham

"maybe some more pics? it's great you have face pictures but you don't have any that show a bit more..."

Thanks

Mitcham

"A profile should be as individual as you, and advice will be dependant on what the individual giving it prefers so the answer is no. There’s no magic formula to get verifications. Just put in your profile what you like and then you will attract the kind of people who fit your criteria."

Thanks

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

You have 2 verifications from your 8 months here, the most recent is a meet veri just this month. I’d say you’re doing pretty well without help!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I personally think it's a good, well thought out profile and just wish you luck and fun!

Mitcham

"You have 2 verifications from your 8 months here, the most recent is a meet veri just this month. I’d say you’re doing pretty well without help!"

Thank you guys

Mitcham

"I personally think it's a good, well thought out profile and just wish you luck and fun! "

Thanks guys

» Add a new message to this topic