FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's it like?

What's it like?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Living in Brum? I have a potential contract there and I am considering it, I lived in Coventry once, but that was quite grim (I know that probably offended a thousand people!)

Anyway, I was thinking of a city centre apartment, which seem to be quite reasonable on the rent side of things.

I have a month to decide so no rush!

P.s. Not just from a swinging aspect, but quality of life thing......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Living in Brum? I have a potential contract there and I am considering it, I lived in Coventry once, but that was quite grim (I know that probably offended a thousand people!)

Anyway, I was thinking of a city centre apartment, which seem to be quite reasonable on the rent side of things.

P.s. Not just from a swinging aspect, but quality of life thing......"

The great thing about Birmingham is if you jump on a bus, train or a plane within about 60 minutes you are somewhere nice (;-)

Just joking. It's a great city to work in. Never lived there, just worked there

"Living in Brum? I have a potential contract there and I am considering it, I lived in Coventry once, but that was quite grim (I know that probably offended a thousand people!)

My friend has a place there and loves it, there are lots of restaurants, shops, parks and galleries near her xx

if you like city centre living then i would say go for it. I love the centre of Birmingham its so vibrant and lots of stuff to do at night AND you have Chams almost on your doorstep

"if you like city centre living then i would say go for it. I love the centre of Birmingham its so vibrant and lots of stuff to do at night AND you have Chams almost on your doorstep"

Me go to a club........ Oo'er, do they have a library in Chams?

lived in the centre of brum in my student days (tho that was some time ago) but thoroughly loved the place.

I went back a couple of years ago briefly and it looks like they've spent loads in recent years on smartening up some of of the buildings and facilities.

personally i'd have no hesitation going back up that way... and if you're on contract I see no harm in giving it a try...

"lived in the centre of brum in my student days (tho that was some time ago) but thoroughly loved the place.

personally i'd have no hesitation going back up that way... and if you're on contract I see no harm in giving it a try...

"

12 month contract, but upto 6 months "elsewhere"...... The contract is renewable, and two bed apartments are only about £900, which is quite good considering access to amenities etc...... Hmmmm cheers for the thoughts

"lived in the centre of brum in my student days (tho that was some time ago) but thoroughly loved the place.

personally i'd have no hesitation going back up that way... and if you're on contract I see no harm in giving it a t

12 month contract, but upto 6 months "elsewhere"...... The contract is renewable, and two bed apartments are only about £900, which is quite good considering access to amenities etc...... Hmmmm cheers for the thoughts"

Never mind apartments is it nearer to essex ffs man

never lived there but we do love it as a city and every time we visit we always comment that if we had to live it a city brum would be the one

"

12 month contract, but upto 6 months "elsewhere"...... The contract is renewable, and two bed apartments are only about £900, which is quite good considering access to amenities etc...... Hmmmm cheers for the thoughts

Never mind apartments is it nearer to essex ffs man "

Not really, but a bit easier than travelling up from the shire (across the misty mounts into the land of mordor, ahem I mean Essex)

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Great city.... If you ever need a tour guide....

"

Not really, but a bit easier than travelling up from the shire (across the misty mounts into the land of mordor, ahem I mean Essex)"

Off to goggle again

"

Not really, but a bit easier than travelling up from the shire (across the misty mounts into the land of mordor, ahem I mean Essex)

Off to goggle again "

Gutted was never into Lord of the rings

B'ham to Essex- bout 2hrs.

Devon- Essex, bout 4 hrs.

Move to B'ham!

Then only 1hr from ME

"B'ham to Essex- bout 2hrs.

Move to B'ham!

Then only 1hr from ME "

thats ok if I go see him be aware that i will want to come see you and may even bring him along for the ride

Move to B'ham!

Then only 1hr from ME

thats ok if I go see him be aware that i will want to come see you and may even bring him along for the ride "

Meet you both in Chams

Move to B'ham!

Then only 1hr from ME

thats ok if I go see him be aware that i will want to come see you and may even bring him along for the ride "

Guess what tho Ive only just figured out he meant Birmingham

Move to B'ham!

Then only 1hr from ME

thats ok if I go see him be aware that i will want to come see you and may even bring him along for the ride

Meet you both in Chams"

Good Plan

Birmingham is Birmingham

has great entertainment (usually me at chams)lol

has good bars and clubs

shopping ans eateries

what else do u need

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont like city life im a country girl. But birmingham is lovely to visit and there is so much going on, its lovely down by the canal with all the bars and restaurants

"I dont like city life im a country girl. But birmingham is lovely to visit and there is so much going on, its lovely down by the canal with all the bars and restaurants"

Do they have the Bull ring there ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I dont like city life im a country girl. But birmingham is lovely to visit and there is so much going on, its lovely down by the canal with all the bars and restaurants

Do they have the Bull ring there ? "

Thats by the train station. To be honest whenever ive been its never for shopping. I like going along the canal, up to the museum and having a look around the place itself

the canal ona summers night drinking cocktails is fab x

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"I dont like city life im a country girl. But birmingham is lovely to visit and there is so much going on, its lovely down by the canal with all the bars and restaurants

Do they have the Bull ring there ? "

Ive seen the bull

"the canal ona summers night drinking cocktails is fab x"

+1

Thats by the train station. To be honest whenever ive been its never for shopping. I like going along the canal, up to the museum and having a look around the place itself"

I have been to a club up there then or near by it was by a travel lodge and down an alley .

Ive seen the bull "

Hey where you been hiding we need another cow

Lisburn

Ive seen the bull

Hey where you been hiding we need another cow "

ive been hard at work, off now til sunday

It's a great city with good transport links to just about everywhere.... methinks you may be spoilt for choice moving to the Midlands....

"It's a great city with good transport links to just about everywhere.... methinks you may be spoilt for choice moving to the Midlands.... "

It's ok, when the face pic gets sent, I get spoilt for different ways of being rejected!

P xxx

Ive seen the bull

ive been hard at work, off now til sunday "

Its been blooming hard work in here today but so far managed to get pet bus testa Diamond archangel and me all in 1 room well I say room Bus is in the wardrobe ready to pounce on archangel so you in or what?

i live in the outskirts of birmingham the city is great.

yh the bull ring is here great for shopping.

Lisburn

Ive seen the bull

Its been blooming hard work in here today but so far managed to get pet bus testa Diamond archangel and me all in 1 room well I say room Bus is in the wardrobe ready to pounce on archangel so you in or what? "

oh im in for sure

Ive seen the bull

Its been blooming hard work in here today but so far managed to get pet bus testa Diamond archangel and me all in 1 room well I say room Bus is in the wardrobe ready to pounce on archangel so you in or what?

oh im in for sure "

took a blooming long time to agree to it

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Love Brum, its people, the diversity, the night life and just the buzz... I am bias of course but yeah, deffo love it.

Lisburn

Ive seen the bull

oh im in for sure

took a blooming long time to agree to it "

I like to take my time

Ive seen the bull

oh im in for sure

I like to take my time "

well you can go last then ok

Lisburn

Ive seen the bull

oh im in for sure

I like to take my time

well you can go last then ok "

oh no no no no, i dont want the drags of the end product

Ive seen the bull

oh im in for sure

I like to take my time

oh no no no no, i dont want the drags of the end product "

in that case its all for 1 and 1 for all dive in

Lisburn

Ive seen the bull

oh im in for sure

I like to take my time

in that case its all for 1 and 1 for all dive in "

dont know how to dive, but im a quick learner

Ive seen the bull

oh im in for sure

I like to take my time

dont know how to dive, but im a quick learner "

not sure who is going to teach you cos im in

Lisburn

Ive seen the bull

oh im in for sure

I like to take my time

dont know how to dive, but im a quick learner

not sure who is going to teach you cos im in "

Ill soon find my way

» Add a new message to this topic